0ro's Roleplay Search

0rochi

~ My official thread for my roleplay searches & ideas! ~

Okay,Welcome to my Roleplay Search Thread! I will update this with new ideas whenever I want to show someone some roleplay ideas I've conjured up. I'll cross out used ones for the time being,and I will update it as much as I can. So,let's get to listing! (18+ Roleplayers preferred)

~ Traits ~

Good Traits In A Roleplay Partner (In My Opinion)

1. Proper Grammar and Punctuation
  2. Paragraph or more posts
  3. Non-boring characters
  4. Less drama in story/exciting plot

Bad Traits In A Roleplay Partner (In My Opinion)

1. Misspelled Grammar & Punctuation
  2. Boring and/or overpowered characters/boring plots
  3. Upsetting drama
  4. Lazy posts (1 or 2 sentences,etc.)

~ Roleplaying Ideas ~

• A neko/inu boy is adopted into a rich man's home,to be used as a sex slave. But instead,he is used as a cute companion.

• A prince is forced to marry a princess,but he secretly dates a man (who can be another prince or a peasant) and they marry secretly.

• A merman sweeps a fisherman/sailor out to sea,and falls in love with him instantly.

Private message me or reply to this thread if you're interested in any of these ideas,or you have some clever ideas of your own! :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0rochi

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

I'm interested in the prince idea :) I think it's pretty snazzy. I'd be willing to try it with you, if that is all right.

@{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

yes,sure! I'd love to. Do you perhaps know if you would like to play the seme,or the uke? Since we're both sekes,it can also be a seke. ^u^

Who would be the prince,and who will be the other prince/peasant love interest?

Thanks for asking! I think it would be easier if they were both Sekes :) And it's a bit more interesting changing up their positions once and awhile, y'know? I'd prefer to take the role as the peasant :).

I can make the thread if you need me to ^^ Does it need to b anything special or a certain way?

@{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

yes,please. Also,no not really. I'd like to start the rp,but you can put down the start if you want. Be sure to mention me/link me to the thread when you're done! Thank you.

Okay :) Just questioning, shouldn't we make our character description and such before the role-play so I can post them at the beginning of the thread?