Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Koichi nods his head with a smile as he looks at his phone, ~he... has to talk? I wonder what about? I hope its not about...,~ as he shakes his head while in deep thought.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta smiled"are you worried at Koihei shall talk about what he saw?" He so the taxi come towards them and stopped outside of hospital, he walked towards taxi and open the door so Koichi could seat himself in taxi

Koichi jumps and looks at Ryuuta while blushing, "w-well I..," he continues blushing and goes into the taxi, sitting down.

Ryuuta goes in the taxi after Koichi and sat himself down beside of Koichi and closed the door, taxi start to drive towards their home

Koichi does his seatbelt and goes into his pocket, taking out his phone. He opens it and re-reads the text, lowering his head a little with a sigh.

Ryuuta smiled"I'm sure it's not anything serious Koichi, he just want to talk to you that's all" taxi was close towards their home

Ryuuta step out Of taxi and closed the door, pay the driver and taxi dro away. He smiled at Koichi"what do you want to do now?"

Koichi almost falls asleep standing up and jumps slightly, "o-oh um... I am getting pretty tired already... it was a long day," as he lowers his head slowly.

Ryuuta smiled"lets go inside and go to bed, I'm tired and sleepy to" he walked past Koichi ane unlock the door, open the door and walked inside, took himself off his shoes

Koichi watches as Ryuuta was walking to the door. He re looks at his phone and lowers his head, following Ryuuta inside the house and takes off his shoes.

Ryuuta started to yawn again and walked upstairs towards bedroom, open the door and walked inside, he taking himself off his clothes, lay himself down on bed

Koichi follows Ryuuta to the bedroom and sits on the bed. He lays on the bed and lifts up his legs, pulling down his pants and underwear, placing his butt onto the bed. Koichi takes off his shirt and hides under the blanket.

Ryuuta smiled and hold around Koichi"I'm very happy your eye surgery was sucesss, what are you plans for tomorrow?"

Koichi looks at Ryuuta with a smile and rests his head on Ryuuta's chest, "yes I am very happy as well." He tilts his head and scratches it, "well... I got to see what Kyo needs so I guess that is my only plan at the moment."

Ryuuta smiled"since you eyes are better and you can see well, dont fall for Koihei When you see how handsome he is" he teased Koichi

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and blushes, frailing his arms and nudges him, "h-hey. I won't do that. He is my best friend from school," he pouts a little and crosses his arms.

Ryuuta laughed"I'm sorry my love, I was only teasing you, so dont be mad at me" he kissed tip Of Koichi ear

Koichi pouts a little and sticks his tongue out, uncrossing his arms, "alright I suppose I forgive you," he jumps when feeling Ryuuta's lips on his ear.

Ryuuta smiled"I'm very happy for to hear that Koichi, lets go to sleep now, good Night my love" he fell to sleep

Koichi smiles and nods his head, "good night Ryuuta," he blushes and curls up against him, starting to fall asleep.

Ryuuta was fast to sleep and started to dream about his and Koichi future, he mumled Koichi name in his sleep