I started to fall again~ ((Ryouta Basket & greenbunny2468 )) Aokise Role Play

Ryouta

Kise taught that Aomine was asleep since he always fell asleep in the class or any were else but he respond to him so fast, right right he asked. He was pissed of again and sat up looking at the other`s face, still lying on his lap. He punched his forehead weakly and growled."I`m not sacred, you baka!! Why are you awake any way? Ha? Shouldn`t you now see beautiful dreams since you have something to lay your head on??" He sighed and threw himself on the field again, brushing his hair."I can`t sleep, I wonder why? It`s not like I`m scared but...it`s like...It`s close to the feeling of fear...maybe being nervous or something....AH!I don`t know it myself!!!Why nervous anyway? It`s not like I`m sleeping with a girl or something...Man! I don`t understand it at all." He was kinda confused, the gym was so dark and quiet and he was all alone with Aomine and he was inside his private space. His heart was beating so fast and he was a little red. He didn`t know why was he feeling this way and it was rare since Aomine hardly is so calm and kind and gentle against Kise. They always play basketball and nothing else, he wanted to be even closer to him as a real friend since he was the first person he had ever admired."Ne...Aominechiii! Let`s hang out more, like...what friends really do...I don`t mean that playing basketball is boring!It`s so fun but that`s just for teammates! So we can do other things like...mm...Visiting each other, how about you come over??" He asked in a gentle tone of voice. He wondered if he accept or not.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenbunny2468

• Ryouta

Amonie was surprised with himself for listening through the other’s rambles without cutting in or telling the other to shut up, he felt proud of himself for just simply listening and letting the other vent. But the last words out of Kise’s mouth had surprised him. Hang out more? What would the two do?

If Amonie was being frank he already hung out with the other plenty since playing basketball was what he did the most, and practice was the place he usually spent a lot of time. But Kise was right, even with all the time they spend together in practice he couldn’t really call Kise a friend – he was a teammate.

Then, Amonie guessed, the question he had to ask himself wasn’t if he wanted to spend more time with Kise, but if he really wanted to be Kise’s friend…

“Fine. I’ve always wanted to see what the great model Kise’s place looked like anyway.”

Kise smiled at the other as he agreed and he nodded, sat up again stared at the other as he started playing with his own hair.

"Then, come on Sunday then....the day after tomorrow!!Should I call others too?"

He laughed slowly and then he punched his head again.

"Aominechii! I thought that you won`t accept so that it was a little shock for me..."

He stumped more and held the other`s cheeks and squeezed them as he stopped after a while and smiled.

"It made me happy! Thanks!!"

He massaged his shoulders a bit and sighed as he looked around and then he looked at the other, with a bored and tired face.

"What should we do?? I`m sleepy but I can`t sleep at all."

He growled at the other and complained.

"Mou!! Aominechii! Say something!"

He made a sulk face again and looked away from him as an idea came to his mind and he looked back at the other with a scary grin .

"Nee, Aominechiii! I`m going to make you laugh!"

He said and started tickling his waist with his fingers. He started laughing himself.

Despite himself Aomine found his mouth opening as a string of laughter fell out, the feeling of the blonde digging his fingers into his sides making Aomine squirm. Trying to get away from the persistent fingers Aomine moved from his place on Kise’s lap – a glare and a scowl thrown at the other as Amine pulled away, his arms clutching his waist;

“The hell?!” Aomine’s angry shout was filled with astonishment as he took in the evil grin on Kise’s face. Throwing away any thought of answering the questions the other had been flinging at him, Aomine sat up from his place lying on the gym floor – all notion of sleep gone from his mind.

Glaring harder at Kise, Aomine raised a shaking hand and pointed an angry finger at the other. “You Brat! I’ll get you back for that!” Without pause Aomine jumped at the other, fingers wrapping around Kise’s waist as he brought his rage of tickles down on the other.

Kise made a proud face when he tickled the other. When Aomine sat up from his lap and glared at him, clutching his waist. He was like an innocent virgin at time and Kise liked his behave. He laughed at him slowly and pointed at him, he couldn`t help it. It was so funny....his face.

"Oh, Man! Aominechiii! You must see your face! It1s so funny and I can rarely see that...no,no...It`s my first time seeing it!"

He started laughing louder until his stomach hurt so he stopped and put away the tears around his eyes that were from happiness.

"Aominechi! You are a real big comedian!" He wanted to continue saying stupid things that he saw the other`1s evil grin, it stopped and came closer, staring.

"Where is that face earlier? This one looks more sca...."

He couldn`t end his sentence, the other attacked him and started tickling him back. He started laughing and tried to escape. He grabbed his wrists and tried to pushed them back but Aominechi was stronger. He started trembling and moving around as his cheeks became red.

"Aominechiii! Yaaa! Stop, stop! I`ll die!It tickles!"

He continued laughing . He saw it was useless to free himself with hands s he started kicking him weakly. He started panting while laughing. He shirt was pulled up a bit because of Kise`s random movements.

"I`ll die, Ao...chi!"

“Then die!” Not letting up in the slightest Aomine continued to tickle Kise, a grin stretching across his face as the other struggled underneath him. It felt good having Kise under him – Wait! What?!

Shocked by his own thoughts Aomine pulled away from the blonde as if touching the other had been burning him – a frown drawn on his bronzed face. Suddenly finding his body to be getting weirdly hot from Kise’s innocent enough reaction to being tickled; Aomine found himself trying to look anywhere else but the flushed panting face of the other. Looking this way and that Aomine caught a glimpse of Kise’s disarrayed shirt – the sight of the creamy, pale skin peeking from underneath the crumpled shirt making Aomine blush lightly.

Quickly turning his face away from the other and choosing instead to look into the darkness that seemed to be surrounding –

Aomine grumbled something quietly, his face burning even brighter as he stumbled over the words;

“Baka, y-your shirt…f-fix it…”

Kise was overflowing with his laughing emotions. "Aomi..chi! That`s rude...to tell..me to...die!" He suddenly stopped laughing because the other got off and looked away. He started panting lightly when he was collapsed on the court. He deep breath, his face was now red because of Aomine`s tickles. He sat on the court and looked at the other with a confusing face. "Hey, did you have fun? Man...I thought I can`t breath for a moment, you baka Aominechi!" He sighed and groaned again like a child!" Hoi, Why did you sit like that, showing me your back? I have to be the one who have to sulk, you know!" He saw Aomine secretly looked at him and fast turned his face. Kise was pissed of and moved closer as he punched his head many times but weakly. "Hoi! What`s with you?" He moved away and growled as he heard his words. He blushed brightly and fixed his shirt fast. He looked away from him and started mumbling. "Baka!" He took his bag and picked up his phone. He turned it on and saw so many messages. There were from home and from his fans. He text his family about the situation and looked at Aomine as he pulled out Miyu chan`s magazine and threw it at his head. "Here, You won`t be bored until morning now!!" He sat next to the other. "Don`t you want to call your parents?" He asked.

Catching the magazine Kise threw at him, Aomine couldn’t help the stupid grin that spread across his face – Miyu-chan’s bikini clad form was as beautiful as always. Yes, everything about her was perfect starting with every lock of hair on her head down to her huge bo-

"Don`t you want to call your parents?" The sudden question made him wipe away the drool that had collected on the side of his mouth and glace towards Kise – seeing the cell phone in the blonde’s hand had Aomine wondering why the other hadn’t used it to call someone to let them out before it had gotten so late, but the thought was excused when he thought about how long Kise and him had been immersed in their game earlier that day for the janitor to start locking up with either of them noticing.

Giving a shake of the head to the other, Aomine simply flipped open the magazine – trying to see how well he could read it under the moonlight that poured in through the small windows spread out through the gymnasium;

“Momoi’s probably already made up some dumb story for them – calling would just mess it up.”

He nodded and then laughed slowly as he heard that! "Wow! That`s funny! You two must be close, right? I`ve heard from Momochi! You are childhood friends..." He sighed and stared at the roof for a while. "It must be good right? Having friends like her and kurokochi!" He reminded of Kuroko and then he looked at the other again. "More importantly! Kurokochi`s basketball is amazing! I love his passes. No one can copy him, not even me!" He looked at the other`s evil and stupid grin. He wanted to laugh but he couldn`t. That face was between funny and scary like he wanted to run away too. It was because of the magazine he had gave him. He laughed but it was obvious that he was freaked out. "Hoi! Hoi! Isn`t that a little scary, Aominechi? Girls would escape if they see that face. If you like boobs that much then find yourself a girlfriend like...don`t know!...Mm!...there are many girls that I know but..." He put his hands on his cheeks after he lay of his stomach in front of Aomine`s legs. "Why don`t you ask Momochi out? You know each other well...oh, right...she said that she likes Kurokochi then who..." He looked at the other ad then at the magazine. "Ne, Aominechi...Have you done it before?You know...with a girl..." He asked, he wanted to know badly. He was curious.

Aomine was once again mostly ignoring the other – only listening out for the important parts of Kise’s rapid questioning. Though even listening to the important parts was hard with the moon hitting the page just right; he could see everything: Miyu’s happy smile, and the small, formfitting red bikini she was wearing that covered her just enough not to let the model appear completely nake –

"Ne, Aominechi...Have you done it before?You know...with a girl..."

If Aomine had been drinking anything he would’ve spit it out at the curious inquiry; as it was, a bright blush had already spread across Aomine’s face, and his eyes had widened like a deer caught in the headlights.

Wha! Ba-baka! What are you saying?!” Throwing the magazine at Kise, Aomine quickly turned his face to the side so the other couldn’t see it – his blush getting even darker as he tried speaking again;

“I-I-I…n…n-no…”

Kise lost his balance when the magazine was thrown at his face. He collapsed and hit his head. He groaned as he sat up slow motion and covered his face with with hand. "My nose!!!" He suddenly looked at the other as he bit his lips with an angry face. "A-O-MI-NE-CHI! " He threw himself on the other and started punching his head but not so hard as he squeezed his nose."You never learn, do you? I will take the revenge of my nose now! By do the same thing to you!" He squeezed it even more and tried to ride on his back. "The baka person is you! I`ll kill you!"

“I-I-I…n…n-no…”

He stopped as he stumped his head to look at him, their face were too close now. Kise on Aomine`s back as his hands were on his shoulders. His expression turned into a clueless one. He stared at the other. He was a bit red. Kise smiled, still keeping his position. "Why are you shy about?" He laughed slowly as he took his look at the basketball on the court, putting his arm on the others head. He paused a bit. "Me too...But all my classmates think that I did it! But you know, I think that I haven`t found the right person yet." He started joking with him again. "So then you are still a virgin, Aominechi!"

Scoffing Aomine pushing away from the other;

“What does it matter if I’m one or not?” The same question Aomine had just asked Kise was what Aomine himself was so conflicted over at the moment. On one hand he found himself wanting to grin at the news of the other being a v – …like him – though on the other hand he was mad at himself for feeling so happy with the information.

It wasn’t like Kise being a virgin had anything to do with him; in fact, it shouldn’t matter to him if the other was one or not, but for some reason it did and that was beyond weird. He wouldn’t care if Kuroko had slept with someone, but for some reason he did with Kise… being trapped in the gym with the blonde was making him weird… The way he acted during their tickle fight proving that…

Trying to push away his strange thoughts, Aomine reached around Kise and picked up the magazine – his heart set on trying to rewrite his thoughts about how sexy Kise looked flush and panting under him earlier with a barely clothed Miyu – it didn’t seem to be working.

Kise pushed away again. He was completely pissed off but he couldn`t help it so he gave up since he knew the other won`t understand.

"Okay, I`m getting off of you." He sat next to him as he groaned and mumbled something. He had nothing to do so he stared at the other and thought about the question he asked. "Mm...who knows? Maybe I was just curious or something!" He laughed slowly, he was a bit shocked about his make up now, why was he so...He looked at the other and then he smiled like a prince. "I don`t know but somehow...I got happy when I heard that! I still don`t know why..." He laughed slowly as he shook and slapped his head weakly. "Hehe...maybe I just wanted to be sure that I`m not the only one who hadn`t done it before...maybe..." He was confused. He felt the silence was making him embarrassed so he tried to keep talking but his changed the conversation. "So...Aominechi! Why don`t you get a girlfriend for yourself? We have so many girls around...." He acted like a child again and begged as he grabbed his arm. "Nee, nee! Tell me! TELL me!" Why did he wanted to know anyway?

Aomine didn’t know how easy to answer the question would be, but before he knew it an answer was already coming out of his lips;

“Baskaball.” It was simple and to the point but at the same time the word was filled with so much meaning it was clear what the other meant. Even if Aomine did find a girl he liked with big enough boobs to spark his interest she would always come second to his passion. Faced with tournaments dates would always get canceled and money he should use to buy her gifts or take her out on dates would be used for new shoes or wrist bands. Having a girlfriend wasn’t something Aomine could see himself wanting now – not when basketball was so entertaining.

Choosing to ignore Kise’s clinging, magazine forgotten; Aomine glanced at Kise taking on an air of indifference;

“What about you, Mr. Popular? Too many to choose from?

He looked at the other strangely and sighed. "Heee!" He stared at the roof, still clinging to the other! He smiled and after a few seconds, his smiled turned into a beautiful and nice laugh not really loud. "Aominechi! All you think of is basketball and basketball...you are really a baka basket, Aominechi!" He played with the other's hair as he started clinging and acting like a child. He liked the other male. He was strong and he didn't need anybody during the games. Though he was the light of the generation of miracles and he usualy worked with the shadow or better say, kuroko but still...he could win the game with no nobody's help. He could even play alone and win against the five other members of the other team. Kise saw him like that. He admired him a lot. He yawned, he was really tired. He grinned at the other and lay on his lap. "My turn!" He sighed and thought about the question for a while. "I don't really know it myself....there are at least three girls asking me out per day! I decided that I won't except them until I saw somebody that I fell for and I confess to or maybe I saw that person or fell for him when something cool happened...yeah like that! I still hadn't fall in love but I like to know...how does it really feel!" He laughed again and looked at the other. "Good speach right?" He was almost there...he was starting to fall asleep, he moved his legs closer to Aomine and closed his eyes. "Aominechi! You can use my lap to sleep....I...."He fell asleep. He was so beautiful when he was sleeping.

Aomine looked down at Kise; the blonde had curled up to him, his head resting on his lap and his eyes closed as he slipped into a peaceful slumber. It presented an adorable picture; one Aomine found himself looking at for longer then was probably normal.

Watching the blonde, Aomine saw the way Kise’s hair fell into his closed eyes, sweeping away the rouge fringe. Amoine found himself running a finger across the other’s cheek after he swept the hair away, the soft feel of the other’s skin making a gentle smile working its way onto his face.

“Baka, how am I supposed to sleep on your lap if you’re already sleeping on mine? Is your head just full of air?” Letting his insult hang in the air, Aomine ran his finger across the other’s cheek once more before laying back and falling to sleep himself – the world of dreams coming easier now with the reassuring weight of Kise’s head on his lap. The gym didn’t seem so big anymore with the blonde right on top of him.

To be honest...Kise slept well. It was because of Aomine...his leg was so big, warm and soft that Kise imagined that it was his own pillow. No...It was even more comfortable than his own pillow that he didn`t want to wake up. He clung to the other and he was hold the other`s leg tightly, not remembering that his pillow. He wished that the next day would never come.

"Are! Mine-chin, Kise-chin! Why are you sleeping here?" Kise heard a voice that was pretty familiar to he he groaned and moved his body as he tried to ignore it but it looked like that it wasn`t a dream."Two two better wake up before Aka-chin comes and also Kise-chin, why are you sleeping on Mine-chin`s lap! We have a game, you know!"

Afterward, Kise groaned again as he opened his eyes a bit. He saw two people standing near him. They were pretty familiar.

"Good job, Atsushi!"

Another male said as Kise`s version got clear. He saw Akashi and Murasakibara as his face turned black. Akashi suddenly put his right foot on Kise`s face and kicked it.

"I was looking for you! You two both weren`t home last night! I told you that you should rest and yet you stayed here to practice! I`ll kill you!"

Kise`s sat up as he tried to explain."T...that`s not what you...."

Akashi glared at the other biting his lips. He was really scary."SHUT UP!!!! Hoi, Daiki wake up already!"He said as Kise glared and groaned into Murasakibara when he was eating chips."Mou!why didn`t you wake me up?"

He looked back at him with no words as Akashi grabbed the other`s ear tightly. Kise was really freaked out.

Sensing a great evil approaching, Aomine wasn’t too surprised when he felt a sharp tug on his ear. Blinking awake, Aomine looked around tiredly, not quite getting where he was for a second. Though after looking around the gym and seeing Kise’s blonde hair – last night came back to him; playing game after game with the other, getting locked in, talking, and promising to go over the other’s house, none of it was just some weird dream it all really happened…

Well, running a hand through his hair Aomine shrugged, whatever. It’s game day.

Rolling his eyes at both Akashi and Murasakibara, Aomine pushed up from the floor – offering his hand to the still seated Kise without much thought;

I’m up.” His simply reply to Askashi’s words.

Akashi looked so pissed off by Aomine`s simple words and relaxation. He leaned both of he arms in to his chest as he stick them together, glaring at the brown skin male. "Why are you acting like nothing happened??Ha?"

Kise looked at the other`s big hands , offering to him. He smiled and then he looked at the other. He didn`t know why...but at that moment he felt relax and at least. He slowly nodded and grabbed the hand as he pushed himself up. He looked at the other with a charming smile. "Thanks."Akashi walked to the door as he looked back at them. "Don`t forget! You should run for 50 laps around the gym!"

Kise shocked and jumped into the air as he groaned at his captain. "50 LAPS!!!!"Akashi sneered that it was so scary to Kise. He walked back.

"Looks like somebody wants more!"

Kise shook his head as he begged." Sorry!Sorry!"

Akashi started walking again after a while. Murasakibaka followed him still eating. "Hurry up! We are going to leave!"

Murasakibara looked back as he pointed at the side of the gym."Ah...Your uniforms are there!"

Kise sighed and walked to his uniform as he started changing from top to bottom.

"He didn`t even let us explain...."

Watching the two leave Aomine was tempted to flip Akashi off. The urge to defy the red head growing stronger as they left the gym – as if Akashi was sure that even if he wasn’t there to watch them carry out their impromptu punishment they would do it.

A plan to ditch forming in his mind – Aomine turned to rope Kise into joining him; though the words he had prepared to say to the other died on his lips as he watched the other shrug off his shirt. Kise’s stomach looked smooth – not a blemish in sight on the pale expanse of flesh, the slightly muscular abdomen lithe enough not to make the other too buff, but just toned enough so he wasn’t quite girly either. It was a truly mouthwatering sight; he could see why the girls always went crazy whenever the model did a shirtless add.

Though seeing the other’s lightly toned chest in person was definitely better than just some pictur –

Aoimie-kun, why are you staring at Kise-kun like that?” Aomine nearly jumped out of his skin at the gentle sound of Kuroko's voice sounding from right beside him.

Kise was changing his clothes into his uniform that he groaned again. He was tired and he had a small backache. It couldn`t have been worse than it.

"Oh!Man! I stink! I want to take a shower!" He sighed and he nearly finished changing that he heart a familiar sound. He didn`t understand well! He turned his face around and the usual and ran to the shortest guy of the team."Kurokochi!!!" He jumped on the small boy as he clung to him.

"I missed you!" He paused a bit as he started laughing slowly but afterward he made a funny face that it showed that he wan`t pleased with situation!

"It was the worst the day ever, Kurokochi! I had to spend all the night in here and now Akashichi yelled at me!" He glared at Aomine and pointed at him. "And it`s all this the BAKA Aominechi`s fault!" He looked away, showed that he was sulked with him although he was just kidding!

He looked at the two others as he asked curiously!"Nee!Nee!!What were you just talking about?" He was curious!

Aomine had to stop himself from looking at Kise in horror at the innocent question; what the hell had he been doing?

Oh, Aomine-kun was staring weirdly at y –” Slapping a hand over Kuroko’s mouth, Aomine rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, getting mad at himself when he felt a flush spreading across his cheeks. Why the hell was he getting embarrassed? So what if he had been…looking at the way Kise put on the uniform?! There was nothing wrong with that damnitt!

Kuroko just stared blankly at Aomine as he covered his mouth, not trying to move the hand that covered his mouth the blue haired male just stared lazily at the other as if his eyes were saying: So? If you weren’t staring at Kise-kun what were you doing?

Suddenly feeling the weight of having to give an answer to, Kise and Kuroko, Aomine felt his anger rising;

The hell do you wanna know what we were talking about? It ain't got nothing to do with you, blondie.

Kise stared at Aomine, he was completely confused and clueless of his behavior. He couldn`t say anything at that time. He just looked. Why was he acting weird anyway?? Kise asked in a calm voice but he was looking strangely at the other. "Aominechi...Your face is red. Why is that?"

Kise moved a bit closer to the other, started to get worried. "Really...What`s wrong? Don`t tell me you are not feeling well!"

He said as he looked at Kuroko, he jumped again and his behavior got back to normal. "Hey! at this rate Kurokochi can`t breath!" He said and slapped the others hand off his mouth as he hugged him again."Kurokochi! I love you!!!!So tell me what happened?"

He put one of his hands on Kuroko`s shoulder and the other on Aomine`s as he smiled and pulled the down down sice he was the taller one. He put his hand on his head and sighed after a while. "Thank god, no fever! Then if it isn`t then what`s wrong?"

He walked in front of them them and started talking like he was teaching them! "Remember that it is my business since we are teammates!" He pointed at kuroko. "Nee, Kurokochi???"

Kuroko gave a sharp nod to Kise’s words – now that he was free from Aomine’s hand Kuroko opened his mouth to speak once more – but Aomine was faster;

"Me and Tetsu were just going over the game plane for the game today. Talking about all the points we’ll earn," Giving the blue haired male a pointed look before he continued, Aomine put unneeded stress on Kuroko’s name as he sent a glare towards him. "Right, Tetsu?"

The blue haired boy simply gave the latter another blank stare. “No, we were talking about the weird way you were looking at Kise-kun while he changed clothes.

Kise was a bit shocked of Aomine`s behavior. Usually, he was so fun and confidence about everything but somehow, he was acting weird. He sighed and waited for him to finish his words. He knew he was lying. Otherwise, why would he have to stop Kuroko from saying such things like the plan of the game! He was kinda pissed off and he was going to complain that suddenly Kuroko said something that shocked him. He stared at him for a while and tried to fix the words he said together. He didn`t moved, he opened and closed his eyes a few times. "He?" He looked away, brushing his hair. He still tried to concentrate to figure out what did Kuroko mean and he could only found one meaning but he couldn`t believe it. Yes, he was wrong! He was obviously wrong! He looked at tallest male for a while, he didn`t know what to say.

"Hoi!Kise-chin and Mine-chin! Are you ready?Aka-chin is getting mad!!!"

Murasakibara suddenly shout after he walked inside the gym again. Kise almost jumped since he wasn`t paying attention to the surrounding. He tried to act normal. "Ah! Sorry, You`re right! I am coming!"

He laughed and picked his uniform and beg as he grabbed Murasakibara`s arm and ran outside with him. He was blushing

heavily.