I'm a guy and I really love yaoi so much, but I'm not gay IRL!

Yatogami21

Hello everyone, I'm a guy and I really love yaoi so much more than any other anime genre (but of course I like many other genre of anime to enjoy too), but I'm not gay IRL. I simply love yaoi because I find it hot and beautiful how two anime boys kissing and have sex to express their love and feelings to each other, with a good plot and story, like in Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, my personal favorite yaoi anime. I also enjoy shipping many male anime characters from a non-yaoi series. And I don't like yuri, but I'm not despising it, it just doesn't make sense for me to excite about it. But in real life I'm not gay, I'm more interested in girl as my partner IRL, and my love for yaoi fandom is completely not related to any homosexuality IRL, its simply for my personal enjoyment and happiness. Because I believe that yaoi is another anime genre that can be enjoy by anyone who love it, not education for gay men, and the yaoi characters are not meant to represent "in-real life gay men". ( I'm not trying to offend IRL homosexuals, I just want to share my opinion about me as a guy who really love yaoi )

So guys I want to know your opinions at comment. Thank you for reading :hamtaro-005 (10):

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scarfhime

• sakaguchi

• dhanychan

• kihyunlover

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
everybody have their own choice ..... and yaoi is one thing which can make anyone addicted it it ;) dont worry there are might be many here who aint gay but HEART yaoi ! .... Yaoi is meant to be loved hehe :p ....

I totally agree with ur words above !

Nah, it's not a big deal. Gender doesn't matter as long as you really like that thing. You're a Fudanshi, a male Yaoi Lover, and Fudanshis are somehow straight or bisexual in away and not all of them are gay. They just like BL, that's all. No need to worry about it. There are lots like you here. :>

hello. Welcome to YO fellow fudanshi, :D enjoy your stay here! \O/

I don't find it odd at all. It is just what you like story and art wise, does not have to have anything to do with what you enjoy doing in the bedroom, am a women and enjoy Yuri and looking at drawings of naked women. Yet I have no interest in flicking another women's bean. The same, I love stories with a sadistic sexual side, yet I don't want to do that stuff in real life, I much rather cuddle and be vanilla in the bedroom.

I'm a guy too,unlike you I'm gay but i don't think you're weird in any way. I've also watched many boyxgirl animes and even yuri anime, not because i'm not 100% gay IRL, but because I just enjoy some variety when it comes to anime.

I'm in exactly the same boat as you except I don't mind the Yuri... however I can't work out what it is I like about the Yaoi because I'm straight

I prefer girls in real life but, I totally love yaoi (and yuri and hentai)

I also had a girlfriend who was gay (obviously) and hated yuri and was totally disgusted by it despite being into girls herself.

Weirder things have happened.

same.. though i find myself liking cute girly boys *chuckles*. i dont like yuri.. but yuri IRL would be hot.. *grins*

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't say its strange to be straight and like yaoi. I'm Bi myself and to be honest I've kissed more straight guys then gay ones and if kissing a guy doesn't make somebody gay there isn't anything strange about a straight guy reading yaoi.

I wouldn't say its any different from straight people watching something like 'The L word' Or 'Queer as folk' on TV.

You guys and girls might enjoy reading this, its an article about a study done here in the UK about straight men cuddling

• 1 month later...

Nothing wrong with that I guess.. They're simply irresistable^_^ you don't have to be gay to appreciate it I guess.. If I know you personally, you would be exactly my type of guy:hamtaro-005 (5):

Simply perfect and ideal.. Getting all cozy watching yaoi in the living room...

• 4 weeks later...

you are unusual! Most of the people I know who like yaoi are gay. It's not a bad thing, but it's weird to find a straight man who likes yaoi.

It's not a bad thing, but it's weird to find a straight man who likes yaoi.

I don't think its weird at all, that's like saying it's weird for a straight girl to like yuri and I'm very sure there are straight girls here who like it, you have to admit... Yuri is hot XDDDDD

It's okay to be like that tho :) glad there are guys who love yaoi like you do :D yay for yaoi

yaoi is for anyone who love them to enjoy it regardless what's their genders and etc

yeah man. I knew some guy who were in the same spot as you, not gay but they liked yaoi, it was quite funny to share with him but odd as well, he in particular liked yuri. But with what you say i feel the same way, and i don't like yuri, it just not my cup of tea, not that i hate it, i just rather make an blind eye to it. And i hardly relate yaoi to real life, but to enjoy the fiction in the yaoi narrations, (even when you can find real life narrations of yaoi, i guess thats called other way, not sure). It was cool to hear that point of view and also from the others. wink*

• 1 year later...

I don't believe this,not that I don't believe in the mere possibility that a straight guy could enjoy yaoi,but not when it comes to you.I don't think you're even a straight guy.I get the feeling you're just a person who trying to create a false proof that a straight fudanshi could actually exist and not just a fellow unicorn.

Why I think you're a catfish is this:

1.You registered to this site on 22.6.2014 ,went to every forums since that day,answering every questions, joined on every discussions, and then stop on 26.6.2014.

2.That's less than 5 days man.

3.You actually took the time to create a full complete profile.With pictures.And description about yourself.The obvious; just a guy that Loves yaoi so much.This is a set to make you appear more legit.Sometimes, this isn't the case of newbies.Newbies are lazy.

3.I'm been lied before.Its an online gay for you story.She turned out to be a girl.I get her attention; to make as it Is possible for two straight men to fall for each other.She's a good story teller and very dedicated. I was giddy and sobbing at times by the beauty of it all until she make him killed himself.If the admin had not been tracing her location. The readers would be in a prolong devastation.

4.Totally unrelated, Ive had experience watching shounen-ai anime with my two str8 friends before.The were bored,I was reluctant but they insisted, saying they are open and kept telling me to chill.The animes were Love stage and no.6.It was funny at first.Their reaction to the sexy scene was over the top.That's it until their mouth joined in with the dramatic bus.It was this:Id rather watch xxxx than the two guys kissing.

It was this:God I want to punch the guy(the uke) cause he was acting all vulnerable.

It was this: me want to pour gasoline at living their bodies.

It was horrible.Never again.

• 1 month later...

oo ... I'm not alone ... :)

I agree with you ... I am interested in all genres of anime, game or manga. as long as the plot is interesting and not too boring. after all, after "A-chan" to introduce this website a few months ago to me. I am so addicted ... (lol)

• 3 weeks later...