Looking for rp partner

666nyancat

I am looking for someone to rp with. We could rp from different animes such as blue exorcist, hetalia, black butler,etc, or just simply ocs. It will most likely be 18+. The roles of seme and uke can be discussed.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• 666nyancat

I'd prefer to be the uke. You can choose the characters if you'd like. Sorry but I'm a bit of an rp novice

Sure you can be uke and i can be the seme, and anime we shall RP about, have you watch kyo kara maoh?

Here is list Which anime i have watched and you can tell me Which anime Of my list you have watched

Naruto

Pokemon

Digimon

Bleach

Sukisyo

Monochrome Factor

Princess Princess

Betrayal Knows My Name

Junjou Romantica

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi

Sure we can do Palletshipping, i have one plot for it, here is it

~Plot~

Gary and Ash have going out with eashother for one year now and they are madly in love with eashother until one day, Ash so Gary kissing Misty on the lips and he got heartbroken, run away until he meet Paul and they start talking When Paul kissed him, Ash didnt enjoy the kiss and push Paul away, continue runing away until he comes to Virdian forest, When he suddenly got attack by swearm Of Bedrill and the person so saved him was Gary, whould Ash forgive Gary for kissing Misty or Would it end up break up between them

Thats good to hear, I'm going to make the thread then but before that, who is going to play Ash? And who is going to play Gary?

Here is our RP thread:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and I'm looking forward to RP with you