A Prize Worth Winning (18+ KiraXSosuke)

KiraMidnight

Chris thought hard about the question he was asked. He didn't really know what to say.....or how to answer that question. He then thought of the one thing he's wanted since his parents died

"Love....."

He whispered, looking down at his hands which were placed in his lap

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Sosuke0549

Rai wasn't surprised by Chris's answer. He shrugged his shoulders looking away.

"I can't really buy that for you, unless you want that physically. "

He sighed, giving the boy a faint smile As he sipped his wine.

"Your pretty basic, you know that?"

He Was quite now, waiting for there food. Not looking at Chris any more.

Chris shrugged his shoulders apologeticly.

"I'm sorry.....I've always been this way..."

He didn't know if him being basic was a bad thing in Rai's eyes or not.....he didn't really care much though.

He sipped his drink softly and looked around a bit, curious as to when the food was going to be here

The food arrived, and He thanked the waiter, eating. He smirked after biting into his stake. It was perfect! He cut a piece, piercing it with his fork. He leaned over the table, placing it to Chris's Soft pink lips.

"Try it~"

He insisted. Right now Rai didn't seem as scary as before. He wasn't a bad guy at heart...

--------------------------------

After dinner Rai took Chris to a fancy hotel. He tossed his jacket on the couch sighing. Of course He got the master sweet.

"Chris, I'm going to take a bath, won't you join me?"

He smirked leaning against the couch.

"I won't take no for an answer..."

Chris blinked a bit in surprise and sighed softly, resigining himself to his fate.

"Ok. Shall we go?"

He asked softly, a smile on his lips as he spoke. He could tell that maybe this man wasn't too bad....he was bad but maybe not as bad as he had thought.....maybe he wouldn't mind being with this man after all

Rai was surprised. He blinked a few times in disbelief.

"Really? Your not screwing with me are you? Or have I already captured your heart? "

Shit that was fast.

He thought, smirking. He stood up and took Chris's hand in his.

"Your willing going to bathe with me? Your not going to try and kill me are you?"

He raised his eye brow at the boy, kissing his hand like a prince.

"Aren't you scared that I'll violent you in the tub? That my hands might wonder over that juicy body of yours? Once I start.. I can't stop~"

He grinned mischievously, taking Chris into the bathroom and locking the door.

"Is it too much to ask, if I ask you to strip? "

Chris smiled a bit and shook his head. He gave a shy smile though.

“I don’t think you’ve captured me that way yet Rai, but no I’m not scared…I think if you wanted me that badly you would have taken me on many occasions.”

He stated and slowly undressed himself. He hoped his words wouldn’t offend the man, he didn’t mean it in a bad way, just that he felt if this man wanted to harm him, he would have already

Rai rolled his eyes,

“I don’t think you’ve captured me that way yet Rai, but no I’m not scared…I think if you wanted me that badly you would have taken me on many occasions.”[/Quote]

He watched the other strip.. and grinned. He took off his shirt and pressed himself up against Chris- pinning him to the sink.

"Maybe I should just take you right here~"

He cupped the boys cheek...His touch warm and gentle.

"I should of lured you to my bed~"

He slowly leaned down- his lips just an inch away from brushing up againest Chris's when he stopped.

"Do you want me..."

He whispered- his warm breath hitting Chris's lips. He looked deeply into the boys eyes.

"Answer me...~"

Chris turned a dark shade of red. He honestly didn't know how to react to that question. He felt confused and a bit surprised. He hadn't been asked this before. Truth was that he kind of did want Rai, but he didn't know in what way yet...or how to answet the present question.

"Yes..."

He whispered his answer thinking maybe if he said yes he could find out how he wanted this man

Rai couldn't help but grin.

"Yes..."[/Quote]

But he didn't kiss Chris yet... No. He wanted the boy to yearn for him. Crave him. He pulled away a little bit.

"Your a virgin... I doubt you'd want your first time in the tub. "

He said being rather considerate. He took Chris's hand and freedom him from the bathroom- only to take him to the bed. He pushed Chris down and quickly got on top of him, dominating him.His eyes wondered over Chris's naked body, and He licked his lips, hungry.

His slowly positioned his knee in between the boys legs- Pushing roughly on his cock. His arms on either side of the boys head. His elbows keeping him up so he wasn't crushing Chris underneath him.

"I think I like you better with no clothes on~"

He teased- laying a kiss on the boys neck and slowly moving down to his collarbone.

"If you want me...beg for me~"

One of his hands suddenly tugging on Chris's hair roughly. Rai wasn't one to have gentle sex.

"Beg for me to fuck you~"

"Ah!"

Chris slightly cried out. He didn't know why this man wanted him to beg.....or what exactly to do. He didn't like the idea of having to beg for anything....if he was taught anything it was pride, and he was always told to never beg...not for anything!

"If begging is what you want, you'll be here until the day either you or I die, because begging is something I refuse to do...not for you...not for anyone!"

He stated matter of fact. He gave a soft smile at Rai as he laid under him

"And to your comment of me being naked, well you know what, I don't think I like seeing you with clothes on, why don't you even the playing fields, hmm?"

Yes Chris was a virgin, but he had secretly watched a lot of yaoi in his days, he wasn't an armature, just a virgin, which would be Chris' secret until Rai found out tonight that is

"If begging is what you want, you'll be here until the day either you or I die, because begging is something I refuse to do...not for you...not for anyone!"[/Quote]

Rai bit his lip glaring down at Chris. He thought he had him! Why was he so damn complicated! Rai always had to be the boss! He always had to be in control! He ignored the boys soft smile.

"Don't you fucking smile at me. You just ruined everyth-"

Chris continued.

"And to your comment of me being naked, well you know what, I don't think I like seeing you with clothes on, why don't you even the playing fields, hmm?"[/Quote]

Rai's eyes widened slightly. This boy was so frustrating! He acts all dull and boring. Being as basic as ever! And then suddenly prideful yet seconds ago he was willing to kiss him and now He's fucking flirting with him! Being as witty as he is.

"Are you screwing with me"

He said rather pissed. He watched the boy closely before pulling away.

"Tch- forget it. You just ruined everything. I can see why your still a virgin"

He muttered getting up and going into the bathroom slamming the door.

what the hell..is He planing! He told me no...that he wouldn't beg and yet...when I asked him if he wanted me...He said yes... does that mean he lied- or...does that mean he doesn't want me that badly. Not enough to beg...

Rai was thinking hard about this...trying to figure Chris out...

.. tch... I'll make him want me so badly that he can't help but beg!!

Chris sat up and sighed.

"Men....."

He whispered and stood up, walking to a window and looking outside at how beautiful it is.

He yawned slightly and watched a few birds fly away, playing with a baby bird. He smiled at the birds and watched them until they were out of site. Then he sat down on the floor and continued staring out the window.

After an hour or so, Rai came out Only wearing a towel and freshly bathed. He looked stunning~

His hair dripping -water droplets traveling down the curves of his muscles and abs. He glared at Chris as he sat on the floor looking out side.

"Get up- and go make me something to eat"

He demanded- going into the closet to look for a pare of clothes. He had calmed down mostly..,his next step was to make Chris Jealous to see if he really did care about him. This was... WAR!

Chris sighed heavily and got up, walking to the kitchen he made something simple yet delicious, he made Spaghetti. he placed plates and cups on the table and sat down, waiting for Rai to come in and eat. He didn't really enjoy being told what to do, but he guessed he'd have to get use to that....especially being around Rai...he tried to talk himself into playing nice, nice...thinking that maybe he pissed Rai off.....he sighed

"Men.....so.....they're such ass holes!"

He quietly cursed and looked around

"Forgive my language"

He whispered to himself, not liking cussing

Rai came in and sat at the dinner table, He looked at the Spaghetti on his plate and took a bite. Swirling the noodle strings around his sliver fork. It was good...but.. he couldn't eat it. He was going to make Chris desire him...lust after him... so for now.. He would give the boy the cold shoulder and from time to time- give him spikes of affection. He was ready to play this game. He looked at Chris from across the table. He was wearing black collared shirt and long black pants.

"Do you like your food? Your cooking? "

He smiled at him..and it looked rather forced. He new the boy would say yes, and once he heard it- He stood up. Carrying his delicious plate of Spaghetti over to Chris.

"Then you can have my half~"

He suddenly dumped the plate on Chris's head.. getting it all over his clothes and in his hair. His eyes cold as ice.

"I'm going out. Clean this mess up, and tomorrow- be at my office at 6:00, doing forget to check out of here...and If your late- you'll be punished."

His voice menacing, as he left the hotel room slamming the door.

Chris sighed heavily and stood up. He used his hands to clean the spaghetti out of his hair and left it on the floor.

He then walked to the shower room and took a long hot shower. He smiled softly at himself.

"If that's his game, fine, two can play at this..."

He spoke quietly to himself.

When he finished his shower he put on clean clothes and walked out and into the bed room, not cleaning up any of the mess created by Rai.

He laid back on the soft bed and closed his eyes, falling quickly asleep as he dreamed of nothing

Rai Sat in his office glaring at the clock on the wall. It was 5:59 a minute away from 6:00. And he hadn't seen Chris come into his office yet... He clenched his hands into fists. Biting his lip. To think that boy loved and cared for a dick that gave him away! Why was he so....different?

He sighed. Running a hand threw his hair. Waiting for Chris.

Chris stretched sleepily. He had just woken up and saw the clock read 5:59. he smirked softly and walked to the closet, putting on the same outfit he wore yesterday, but this one was freshly walked thanks to the laundry woman.

He grabbed his things, and walked out the door, locking it as he left. He went down to the lobby and checked out. He then walked to Rai's office, happily greeted Silver and walked into Rai's office with a smile at 6:40.

"Morning Rai!"

He said cheerfully

Rai was reading threw some papers until he was interrupted by Chris.

"Morning Rai!"[/Quote]

Rai looked at the clock...it was 6:40, he stood up and went over to Chris and suddenly slapped him hard across the face, knocking him off his feet.

"I told you to come at 6:00. If you can clearly read... it is now 6:40. I won't tolerate you being late."

He brought his foot to the boys crotch and stepped on him. Putting presser on his privates, no doubt bringing Chris pain.

"Don't fuck with me Chris...because if there is a repeat of you being late... not only will I kick your ass.... I'll drag your little virgin ass to a place that will chew you up and spite you out."

He stepped harder on Chris.

"Do I Make Myself Clear??!!!"

His voice like venom! His eyes like pits of darkness... He was clearly not joking.

Chris was caught off guard by the sudden assult. He did his best not to scream in pain but rather cry instead. He didn't really mind the slap, he was use to that, but the other pain he felt was worse then any he'd ever known. He couldn't breath very well now and felt sick as well.

"You dumped food on me, expected me to clean it up along with myself and stormed out like a pissed off little child. Then you command me to be here by 6. I have needs to you know. I had to shower this morning, brush my teeth, check YOU out of the dang hotel after cleaning YOUR mess, and walk here. If all that was to be done by 6 I would have needed to be up by 4 in the dang morning. Why don't you stop being a jerk and think about the fact others have things to do. I did all you told me so excuse me for freaking listening to you except one dang part. Next time I won't listen and just come straight here...oh wait, I'LL STILL GET TREATED LIKE THIS WON'T I!? HUH BIG BOY!?"

His voice grew higher and higher as he spoke. This pissed him off. He had did all he was told but one thing and it's the end of the world.....he thought about walking away from Rai and disapearing now...especially if he was going to be like this

"I feel like thr fool here.....thinking you were better then other guys....."

He whispered under hid breath, hoping it was quite enough to not be heard

"Tch... you little brat!"

He removed his foot and grabbed Chris by his shirt collar.

"I don't give a damn if you have to wake up at 4 in the fucking morning! You were needed here by 6! You don't see anyone else complaining do you! If you listened to me- I wouldn't treat you like shit!! Your so... ugh! If you hate it so much here!"

He stood up and pulled a gun out of his pants... he took the safety off and put it in Chris's delicate hands. And pointed the gun at his chest.

"Shoot me! If you hate Me so much kill me!! I don't mean shit to you do I?! Kill me and get your fucking freedom!"

His yelled... his voice become suddenly soft.

".. pull the trigger...since I'm such a jerk."

He stared deeply into the boys eyes. His gaze piercing.

Chris quickly pulled the gun away from Rai's heart and knelt down, placing it on the floor softly. He had never harmed anyone, and never would.

"If I want my freedom, I'll walk out of this place, you won me yes, but I still have my freedom to do as I want so just shut up!"

He turned away and walked out the door, quickly picking up the gun before he left. He bowed to Silver and walked out of the office, holding the gun tight in his delicate hands.

"I don't hate you stupid.....I-I just hoped you were different..."

He quietly spoke as tears streamed his eyes.

He found a stair well and hid under it, needing to be alone for a while...

Rai bit his lip watching Chris run away like the cry baby he was. Snake sighed looking at his boss.

"Boss..why aren't you going after him?"

"Shut Up! If he wants to sit on his ass and cry then let him!"

Snake shook his head, watching Rai sit at his desk.

"Why do you do that."

"Be more specific you damn idiot. "

"., fine... why are you such an asshole to Chris. The guy likes you Boss,"

"He didn't say that.. he never said that... he just doesn't hate me."

"And what's the opposite of hate Boss... stop kidding yourself. I know your secretly lonely- "

"I am not!!!"

Snake sighed looking away.

"Why is it so hard for you to get along with Chris."

"Its not... my problem is understanding him. He appears dull and boring, average looking. But he has all this pride that comes out of no where! And I've seen him get cocky by flirting with me. He's so basic and yet so...complex. "

"Sounds like your fascinated with him.."

"Tch... just shut up.."

"Boss... go after him... I can see you care about him... tho-you just have a hard time expressing it."

He laughed a little.

"Damn you!!"

He stood up and quickly went after Chris. Looking for him.

"Shit...."

He cursed under his breath.

Chris sniffled under the stair case. He watched Rai pass and crawled out a little, wondering where he was going. He held the gun close, he didn't know why but it made him feel unsafe. After Rai was out of site he climbed from his hidding spot and walked sadly back to the office. Again greeting Silver and walking into Rai's office. He closed the door softly and sat against the wall tears still streaming down his face