Recruitment. GROUP OR 1X1 "Two Worlds - Fighting for Survival"

Lady.Taser

Looking for a 1x1 or grouprp, cos i really need another one >.>

First, you guys will have to be patient with me I do have a full time job and a part time job and am moving house right now.... so yea time is a little tight... usually on here during quiet bits of work atm.

Second refer to squeezebabes rules ^^ they are pretty much the same and I do enjoy reading a few paragraphs before I reply. Also while i enjoy smut it isn't as needed for this plot, but obviously can be included.

Third have fun with it ^^ If you aren't please let me know.

Also (nicking this idea from

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-hope you don't mind XD - cos i like it) rather than a character sheet before i decide if someone joins going to ask for a short post about the character you want to do. Also tell me if you want to do the group or 1X1

Now the Plot I have in my head is.

Plot

Two worlds connected by a single physical point. The first world connects to a land called Khazunla. It is fully in touch with nature. There are vast untouched swathes of woodland and great rolling plains. This does not mean the people are primitive, in fact they are very attuned to nature and often emotions. Many of them have innate magical ability and those that do are taught in Academies. There are many branches of the Academies covering the nation as their belief is that all who have the power and wish to learn should have the opportunity to. To study at these Academies is free however a large portion of a Masters life is then dedicated to helping the Academies. In the event of a national disaster all Masters whether still in the phase of devotion must attend the Academies to help.

The second world connects to the world of a vast mechanical superpower, Lython. There is but a single nation in this world, the power long since having conquered the world. There is Very little in the way of resources to this land and while small villages still remain in a single place, large towns and cities have become mobile, being built on vast platforms which are moved accross the land along with the majority of the worlds resources. The capital city even transports a Tree plantation with it which it uses as fuel.

Khazunla has been away of the connection for many years and while they monitor the movements of the Lython's they make no move to interact. It is by chance that the Lython scholars discover the connection and propose sending scientists to the other world to investigate and see what the people are like. The army argues that it is not safe for a group of scientists to go alone and instead they should take a small contingeny of soldiers. The argument between brain and brawn rages for a few days before the Emperor of Lython finally orders 3 soldiers to go along with 3 scientists.

They form an envoy which makes its way to the central branch of the Academies where they meet the Prince and Princess of the Khazunla Kingdom. While peace is being discussed between the scientists and the Khazunlarian's royalty the soldiers are informing the armys back in Lython that there will be no peace, but the resources are invaluable so they must attack.

In the background of the war both before and during the younger princess falls in love with one of the scientists who also happens to be a high ranking noble. During the course of the war she sneaks of to have secret meetings with him and these meetings shape the events post war. The Lython superpower does eventually win this war.

1X1 Characters

So that is my premise/background for the rp. This can be done as a 1x1 though it will require someone who is prepared to play a soldier from the Lython kingdom primarily but to also control the movements of the whole Lython populace. The soldier can be of whatever rank you like but must the higest rank of the three sent with the scientists. He is the one in charge of communications and organising the war effort. You will also need to have one of the scientists in love with the young princess and send him off to meet her, though there doesn't need to be any detail on this until near the end.

My character will be the Prince of Khazunla who starts the peace talks with the scientists and then has to lead the war effort against the Lython invasion when it begins. His only younger sister is the one sneaking of to meet the scientist.

Group Rp 4 person Rp

As above we will have the Soldier commander who is communication with Lython

The second Lython character will be the scientist that is a noble in love with the princess. They sneak away from respective groups for secret meetings. need to be okay rping Het

The Khazunlarain Prince will be up for taking if this rp is a group Rp. He will do the exact same thing as in the 1X1 rp and will need to be empathetic and strong, both with his magical powers and weapons. I do havea particular ending for this character that i will ask whoever rps him sticks to but everything till then is free reign

The Khazunlarain Princess will be my character if it is a group rp as i have a very set plot for her as the war progresses.

For both of these potential rps there can be as much smut as you like outside of the plot but the only relationship that Needs to happen between these characters is the princess and the noble.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady.Taser

• Tama

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting...very interesting.

Count me in. If this is a group rp, (rather than the 1x1) could I do the prince? Pretty please? :D

I'll do another Rp with you of this when you aren't doing so much work in RL Tama ^^ you need to concentrate on your Masters

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for any takers, if no response by the next time i have internet after today i will close the recruitment and take this one else where. Was just hoping more of the good rpers on this site would be interested.