Migration (Free! RP)

Ero Gaki

"I think it will. My sense of judgement is somehow not bad." Makoto answered honestly after he swallowed. "Why did you ask? Are you going to sell this somewhere?" He asked back with a curious look. "Mah, I'll help you if ever you will."

Makoto smiled when he saw how eager Haruka was on going to the trip. "Me too. I want to make use of this break." He replied. "I think the promo will end two weeks from now."

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• クローバー (Clover)

"Why don't we go down to the beach and try to sell it there later this week?" Haruka suggested. "Since it's summer, there will likely be many people there."

Haruka didn't choose that location only because of the people. His love of the water was what mainly drove the decision to set up shop there, though he was sure that Makoto could piece it together himself.

"Beach?" Makoto repeated reluctantly. He was still traumatized a little bit, but not to the extent where he really couldn't go. "Sure. I'll help." He agreed as he took a last bite of the chicken. "I think Haru would need my assistance since Haru would undoubtedly be tempted on jumping to the water.. So I guess someone should stay in the stall." Makoto indicated as he giggled. It was true though, and he knew teasing Haru wasn't enough to make the stoic male pissed off.

Haruka said nothing. He walked over to the computer.

"Now... How to print this recipe out..." he said to himself, staring blankly at the screen for a while before turning his blank gaze to Makoto.

Makoto tidied the dining table and set all the plates and the rice bowl he used to the sink. "I'll wash these, Haru, as a thanks for the delicious meal." He told Haru with a smile on his face. "What recipe are you gonna print?" He asked as he noticed Haru going near the computer area. When he turned on the tap, Haruka looked at him for a moment. "Hm?" He hummed as he wore a kind expression.

"The chicken. That's what we'll be making, no?" Haruka said coolly. "I'm not sure how to set up the printer."

He watched as Makoto continually washed the dishes, as if to observe every muscle movement in his body. His gaze seemed more expectant this time, though it would only be apparent to Makoto.

"You should also print out some other recipes so that we'll gain more money." Makoto said washed the bowl that he used. "And we'll use the money for our trip!" He enthusiastically told Haruka. "I'm getting more and more excited about this Trip, Haru." He cheerfully replied as he placed the bowl on the dish rack.

"Are there any dishes you're good at? I have my mackerel recipe." Haruka said. "I think if we're going to open a shack, maybe some vegetable course might be good to go with the meat. We'd also need a lot of rice in case people want it."

Haruka's gaze remained on Makoto, awaiting a suggestion.

"I can only make Onigiri." Makoto awkwardly answered, being embarrassed to say that. "Onigiri is Ren and Ran's favorite, so that's the only food that I learnt how to make." He explained. Ren and Ran are somehow spoiled by Makoto for some reason. "Yeah, a shack sounds like a great idea. Let's also learn how to create sweet cakes like Taiyaki. Kids will surely buy lots of it." He suggested.

Haruka nodded and looked up a recipe for taiyaki. He felt that they would be in the kitchen for a long time. He found one after enough searching.

"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
seems simple enough. However, we need a special pan for taiyaki. Would you be able to provide that and willing to learn the recipe?" He asked. "I might have some of the ingredients here, but the others we'll have to get later."

"During Ran and Ren's School Founding Anniversary, their class made a Taiyaki stall and Mom provided the special pan for it. We have that one at home so I can bring it here tomorrow for us to learn how to make one." Makoto answered willingly. "I guess... I'll try to learn." He added with a forced look. Makoto really didn't have confidence on himself.

"Thank you." Haruka said. "You'll do fine. If kids can make it, you can probably make it too."

After a while, he bookmarked the taiyaki recipe page and looked back at Makoto.

"By the way, you still haven't told me about how to set up the printer." he reminded his friend.

"The thing is, their homeroom teacher did most of the job." Makoto chuckled as he remembered how Ran and Ren left their booth and abandoned their job just to bring Makoto around the school. He felt bad for their homeroom teacher. "I'll try Haru. It's not like this'll be my first time cooking something, so I'll be fine. I just need you to guide me." Makoto said.

Makoto wiped his wet hands and then he proceeded towards the computer. "I'll set this up for you." He offered as he arranged the wirings and connected the printer to the CPU.

"Thank you." Haruka said. "I'll try to help out too, though I think you should be able to do it yourself."

He took out a piece of paper.

"I'll look around the house to see if we have everything we need. One of us can go to the convenience store if there's an item we're missing." he said. "Just tell me what is on the list, and I'll go look."

"Ren and Ran's computer printer used to disconnect often and I was the one who always fixed it, that's why." Makoto explained while he connected the chords. "Done." He said when the monitor flashed a small information that the printer has been read.

Makoto turned to Haru when Haru told him about the stuffs they needed. "Hm, why don't we go together? Just in case if ever we don't like the kind one of us would choose." Makoto answered as he flashed a smile.

"Once the recipes are done printing, we should pick up a bunch of the ingredients we need." Haruka said. "We need to prepare for tomorrow."

Haruka went back outside to clean the grill, and he returned after a while to tidy up the kitchen and put stuff back in their proper places.

"Maybe since we're both going, we should go to the supermarket instead of just the convenience store." he suggested.

"Roger that." Makoto agreed as he stood beside the computer, waiting for the papers to be done printing. "But first, I have to tell mom and dad that I'll be going home later than what they'd expect." He said. Makoto's class adviser let the class go earlier than the designated dismissal time, and his mom and dad knew that since it's already the start of Summer Break so considering that, his parents would expect that he'd be home early too.

Makoto called home by his phone, and when a female voice answered, Makoto smiled. "Okaa-san, it's already Summer Break. I think I might get home later, since well, I have plans." He said.

Haruka waited patiently as Makoto phoned his mother. He began to gather up shopping bags his mother picked up in preparation for their departure. Haruka's parents didn't seem to mind that their son went off on his own a lot, but they occasionally did worry for him. They were away for the time being, so he left a note on the front door that said "Out at market, will be back later. -Haruka." He returned to his friend's side, waiting with the shopping bags.

"Thanks Mom. Jaa." Makoto said and then he pushed the call button off. "My mom approves, so I guess there's no problem on my side." He said to Haruka, who was standing in front of him with plastic bags on his hands. Makoto already knew that his Mom would approve even if he'll go home late. There were times where he'll leave the house past ten just to see how Haruka was doing since Haruka's parents would occasionally leave him alone but knowing that his parents' leaving was becoming normal, Makoto stopped doing so. "Let's go. I have spare money left so I guess we could pay half." He kindly said as he opened the door for Haruka.

Haruka walked out, subconsciously checking his wallet. He gave a small nod to Makoto as thanks.

"I have a bit of money on me as well." he said. "I think I can pay for the other half."

After stepping outside for a while, he turned back to Makoto.

"It's nice out." he said.

"That'll do." Makoto answered when Haruka agreed about them paying half of everything. Makoto looked at the sky as soon as they headed out. The night already covered everything, and it surely was one great evening. He could already see the Summer Triangle up above. He then turned his gaze towards Haruka, and peculiar as it is, he suddenly felt the urge to take his hand and walk with their hands together. What am I thinking?

As they walked, Haruka looked to the sky. He could also see the Summer Triangle. Remembering the nights he spent with Makoto as kids together, he let out a small sigh. Realizing how dark it was, Haruka instinctually grabbed Makoto's hand.

"I don't want you to get lost." he explained. However, that wasn't the full case. Sometimes, Haruka wanted to feel Makoto's touch without reason. In reality, he grabbed his friend's hand because it felt good, adding the reason in to explain his behavior. Internally, he felt like not even Makoto would understand how he felt.

Makoto found the evening peaceful. He felt relaxed because of the soothing feeling summer gives off and especially that his bestfriend- The one he treasured the most amomg the group, was on his side to witness the peaceful feeling he received from the evening. It was silent over them until Haruka released a sigh and then Makoto felt a very familiar warmth on his hand. Haruka held his hand, making Makoto surprised. The last time they held hands was probably during Elementary

Makoto felt his heart beat faster. He was clueless on why it did so, but he knew that the feeling which crept inside him wasn't bad at all. Knowing that he himself was having the urge to hold Haruka's hand just a while ago, he intertwined his fingers onto Haruka's, making the grip firm. Makoto just smiled, planning to remain the peaceful silence.

The two boys continued walking when the supermarket was coming up to their right. Haruka looked over to the building and gently touched Makoto's shoulder.

"We're here." he said, releasing Makoto's hand to grab a cart.

Makoto felt a little bit disappointed when he felt his hand became empty of Haruka's warmth, but he shook off that thought and grabbed the cart from Haruka instead. "I'll push this, Haru, since you're better at picking stuffs." Makoto answered with his usual smile. He also prefers to do the troublesome job of pushing the cart since he wants Haru to lead the way. He isn't familiar with the things around the supermarket since his mom always did the job for grocery shopping.