A Photo For Now, A Memory Forever (Bellala99 and Bikky)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Both of their tongues were battling for dominance. He may not look like it, but Shinji's quite a good kisser. Shinji's pants felt tighter when he saw Tsuki's aroused face. Shinji's hard-on worsened when Tsuki purposely squeezed his member. Shinji let out a soft gasp, and when Tsuki softly uttered that he wanted to proceed in the bedroom, Shinji immediately picked Tsuki up and carried him.

Tsuki wasn't heavy at all, considering the fact that Shinji is well-built compared to Tsuki, who was physically weaker in a way. Shinji hurried to their bedroom, and when they got iniside, Shinji put his husband on the bed, and then he kissed him deeply. Shinji took off Tsuki's shirt. They were getting in the way. He slid his tongue in Tsuki's mouth once more. He gave his husband a deep kiss once again, and after giving so, he proceeded to Tsuki's flawless neck. It had been such a long time since they had sex, and it is very evident just by looking on Tsuki's neck. There were no hickeys at all.

But Shinji will give marks to his husband as many as he can. Shinji licked Tsuki's neck at first. He was expecting a reaction from the husband. Of course, almost everybody is ticklish on that area. Shinji then bit Tsuki's neck softly. After that soft bite, he bit harder this time- and when he noticed that Tsuki felt hurt, he directly licked it again and sucked the bite mark. He was so skilled at leaving hickeys. When he was done sucking that part, he looked at Tsuki's neck. It was spotless just a while ago, and after what he did, Tsuki's neck was marked with a cute, pink hickey. It made Shinji feel proud.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Ero Gaki

Tsuki let out a small yelp when his husband so suddenly picked him up into his arms - though he couldn't deny that he liked it. Being carried around like this, it made him feel safe and warm... Not to mention loved. When he was placed on the bed, the younger male made sure to make a rather erotic face - he wanted it sooner...

A soft giggle left his mouth when Shinji removed his shirt, revealing his pale skin and pink nipples - he felt exposed... Yet satidfied by it. The shorter male moaned softly at the deep kiss from the other as his cheeks became a bit pink. He always moaned so much, and always felt so embarrassed by it... But who wouldn't moan? Shinji was so good in basically everything he did - especially in situations like this. It was hard to keep your voice to yourself...

A soft gasp left his mouth when he felt the other kissing and biting at his neck - he wasn't that much hurt, more like surprised. He'd forgotten the feeling of getting a hickey by now... Good thing Shinji reminded him. Even so, Tsuki was starting to feel slightly impatient... He let out a soft groan as he slid one hand down the other's bare chest, adoring each and every curve and muscle before reaching the end of his pants. Quickly, the shorter male pulled them down and groaned out once more as he took the thick length into his hands, an aroused look on his face. "Hurry up..."

Shinji softly moaned when he felt Tsuki's hand reach his bulge. Shinji was totally aroused that he want to put it in already. But knowing that tomorrow is the beginning of how their private time will be more limited, Shinji had to savor every area on Tsuki's body. "I still want to enjoy the delicious meal in front of me, so be patient, Tsuki." Shinji said with orbs filled with lust. Shinji's hand crept onto Tsuki's cock. At the same time, he pinched Tsuki's pink buds one at a time by the other hand.

Shinji then rubbed Tsuki's nipple and when he got a reaction from the other, he licked the sensitive buds and sucked them. Shinji finally unzipped Tsuki's pants and when he took a peek, he gulped when he saw how wet Tsuki's boxers had become. What a sight it truly was. Shinji was even more aroused because of that. He stopped thinking straight already and just fpcused on making the both of them feel good.

Shinji didn't take off Tsuki's boxers yet. He wanted to tease his member through the fabric first. He rubbed Tsuki's hard and wet member through the fabric skillfully. He rubbed his balls in circles and then he softly nipped the tip of Tsuki's member. While doing that to his husband, Shinji hels Tsuki's wrist and he lead Tsuki's hand on his own member, as if telling the other to tease his' too.

Tsuki let out a soft whimper - he wanted it now! The younger male still failed to hold in the moan that came when Shinji pinched his nipples - he truly was sensitive there. His back arched up as he moaned out softly as his husband started sucking and rubbing his nipple... The sensations basically flew through his body while the shorter male let out a louder moan. Patience wasn't really his strong side...

His eyes shot open and a loud moan left his lips when he felt Shinji beginning to tease his cock. Soft whimpers soon mixed up in between them as Tsuki took the other's big cock and began stroking it simply, showing that he wanted and needed it all now.

His lips were parted as he moaned loudly, and when he felt like he couldn't take any more, Tsuki let out a soft groan and quickly pulled off his boxers and pushed Shinji's arm away. Quickly, he turned around so he was on his hands and knees, raising his ass up slightly in the air. “Shinji, please...“ He breathed out as he arched out his back to raise his ass up into the air.

Shinji's jaw dropped when his cute husband waved his ass in the air while begging him to enter already. Because of that view, Shinji's cock oozed with precum. He gulped and decided to grant his begging partner's wish. Shinji kissed one of Tsuki's cheek as a sign of affection. "Okay, darling. I'll be entering you soon, so you have to be patient because I have yet to prepare you." He softly said in a hoarse voice.

Shinji pulled Tsuki's cheek apart and as he saw Tsuki's cute, pink hole, Shinji released a heavy breath. "So cute." He thought. Shinji teased Tsuki's entrance at first using his pointing finger. Everytime Shinji's finger passes on Tsuki's entrance, the wanton hole kept on twitching. Shinji finally stopped teasing Tsuki's hole. "Just relax, baby." Shinji said reminding his husband just in case it will hurt. He inserted his pointing finger inside Tsuki's hole.

His finger moved slowly. It explored Tsuki's hole carefully and when Shinji thought that it didn't hurt anymore, he inserted another finger, making sure that it also wouldn't hurt Tsuki. This time, his fingers moved in a scissor-motion. When he felt that it's fine to move further, he suddenly plunged his fingers deeper. "Ah.. It feels so warm inside.."

Tsuki let out a soft grunt when the other reminded him he still had to prepare him - honestly, he didn't even care about that right now. For all he knew, Shinji could've just started like that. They'd done it more than a few times already - he was used to the size, anyway! The only thing that maybe proved that he needed preparation was the fact that they hadn't done this in a while.

His cheeks still flamed up when he felt his husband pulling his cheeks apart... So embarrassing... He bit down on his lower lip and let out a muffled moan when he felt the dark-haired male beginning to tease his hole. He could be such a tease sometimes...

Tsuki gasped out softly when the first finger slipped inside - and soon began moaning softly at the way it moved. He let out a soft grunt when another one followed, making him buckle his hips against the two digits - and just then he felt the plung in deep. His eyes widened and a loud moan left his lips as he arched out his back, his lips saying parted. The younger male groaned softly at the amazing feeling as he grounded his ass against the two fingers. "Haahn... S-Shinji..." He managed to moan out as he panted.

Shinji felt relieved that he found Tsuki's sweet spot easily. He thought that he'll have to insert another finger, but seeing his husband grounding his ass to hit the spot more, Shinji knew that it's already the right time to put his own cock inside his husband's hole. He hit the spot hard for the last time and then he finally withdrew his fingers out.

"I'm entering." Shinji said as he gripped his hard cock, positioning it towards Tsuki's hole. He slowly put his member inside Tsuki's hole to avoid hurting his beloved partner. The tip came in successfully, but then Shinji had a hard time putting the rest of his hard cock. It was bigger than before, so it gave Shinji some trouble before all of his cock finally entered Tsuki's hole. Shinji shuttered as he shut his eye close, feeling the amazing sensation Tsuki's hole is giving to his own cock.

"Ah.. Your hole.. so hot inside!" Shinji breathed out. His cock suddenly throbbed inside Tsuki's hole due to the warmth his cock was feeling. He then started to move slowly, pushing in more deeper. "Tsuki.." He moaned as he pulled out, and then his member suddenly thrust back in. Shinji skillfully moved his hips as he gripped on Tsuki's slender hips for support. "Tsuki!" He called out again as he swayed his hips faster than before.

Tsuki let out another soft whimper when the fingers were gone - he felt so empty. The younger male panted softly, keeping his ass raised up high while his chest was completely laid down on the bed - he knew he wouldn't be able to keep this up for long anyway.

The shorter male took in a deep breath when he heard those two words - he relaxed himself as much as possible and let out a breathy moan when he felt the tip of Shinji's cock slowly sliding in. Pleasure mixed with pain as the thick organ was pushed in deeper until it was finally in completely, making Tsuki let out another breathy, louder moan.

His cheeks flamed up in embarrassmen as he heard what Shinji said about... About his insides. Just as he was about to tell him to shut up, he felt his husband begin to move. His slim fingers gripped tightly at the bed sheets as he moaned out softly at first, slowly getting louder and louder as time passed - and Shinji began moving faster. Tears gathered in the corners of his eyes as Tsuki moaned out loudly, beginning to rock his hips along with the other's thrusts, pushing the cock as deep inside his body as possible.

Tsuki moving in sync with Shinji's was a very big help. The indescribable sensation was too great that Shinji kept on biting his lower lip to avoid letting out some weird moans and other sounds from his own mouth. Shinji knew that Tsuki was making sexy faces at that moment, so Shinji regretted doing Tsuki in that position. It was unfortunate for him to not be able to see Tsuki's cute, sexy expressions,.

Shinji rocked his hips faster and his cock kept on thrusting deeper. He kept on hitting Tsuki's sweet spot and every time he did, Tsuki's hole would twitch wantonly which makes Shinji's cock throb in pleasure over and over again. His cock was being penetrated pleasurably, and he can never ask for more- and that's how he felt that he was already so close.

Thrusting deeper and faster, Shinji suddenly groaned. "I'm almost-..!" He breathed out as he quickened his phase. There were times which he pulls out his cock, but then his cock will charge-in back. He kept repeating the same moves because the more he does it, the more he feels like he's in heaven. Shinji then kissed Tsuki's back, and then he thrust his cock for the last time before releasing. "I'm..coming!" He moaned and he stopped rocking his hips when his semen came out. His load sure was plenty.

Tsuki's moans increased in volume as the force of his husband's thrusts grew, making his body tremble in pleasure - it was truly something he absolutely loved to feel. His eyes were filled with lust as he moaned loudly, sometimes Shinji's name mixing up in between those sounds.

The younger male's eyes widened at the words he heard from his husband - so soon? Desperately, he reached out and gripped his own cock, beginning to stroke it in sync with the thrusts - he'd feel really dissatisfied if he didn't manage to cum with the other. Just with this thought, he felt hotness filling up his insides as he moaned loudly, releasing his own cum after a few more strokes. He panted heavily as his body fell onto the bed, into his own cum as he groaned softly. He needed a shower...

The shorter male slowly rolled over to face Shinji as he smiled softly and gently wrapped his hands around his neck. “I love you...“ He whispered out softly as he planted a small, soft kiss on the other's lips. “Now... Shower?“ He offered with a chuckle as he smiled and closed his eyes, sighing out softly. Was Shinji not enough to please him anymore?.. Nonsense. That couldn't be...

When Tsuki also came, Shinji panted heavily and stayed in their doggy-style position for a while. He then pulled out and fell onto the bed as he relaxed his sweaty body. "Ugh." He uttered out of exhaustion. How many weeks had passed since they last performed sex? Of course he came early.

It was really too much. He didn't even think of masturbating of all those weeks that have passed because he was so preoccupied with learning how to cook and do other household chores to somehow be useful to his working husband. He was truly a negative-thinker, thinking that he was a useless husband.

When Tsuki said 'I love you' with a kiss on his lips, Shinji just nodded. 'Ja, you go first." He said as he stood up and went to the kitchen. He got a glass of water and then he open the refrigerator. He then drank a glass of water and then he sighed. "Man, I should pull an all-nighter tonight. Gotta research on kids.." He thought as he rubbed the back of his head.

Tsuki let out a soft groan when he felt the other pulling out - which also caused the cum to leak out. The younger male shifted a bit uncomfortably as he looked at his husband. Go first?

Tsuki opened his mouth to suggest going to shower together... But Shinji had already walked off. What the... They always showered together after sex! The shorter male let out a soft breath as he slowly rolled on his stomach and stood up on slightly shaky legs - his husband left him like this... No, there was something wrong. Maybe adopting a child wasn't the best idea?... Oh, that's just nonsense. A child would help them!

With this thought in his mind, Tsuki walked off to shower, taking his time there, just slowly and calmly washing himself off- and leaving the door opened in case Shinji decided to join.

Shinji rubbed the back of his neck as he sighed again. "Crap. I regret having sex with Tsuki tonight. I'm so stupid! My lust truly overcame me. I mean, I'm already short in time. Now, how am I going to research about kids? I do not want Tsuki to find out that I'm trying really hard to know more about them. That's just.. embarrassing." He thought as he sighed and he hit his forehead on the wall.

Shinji has his pride too. If Tsuki finds out about it, then maybe Tsuki would think that Shinji is really far from being an erudite person and that he's totally.. an airhead. It was a major turn-off factor for Tsuki, he thought. Tsuki was pretty popular back in the day, so he thinks that soon, Tsuki will get tired of him.

"Ugh. Troublesome." He mumbled as he went back to their room and then he got a box of tissue from the drawer. He wiped off the cum on his own cock and threw the tissue papers that he used. "Are you done, Tsuki?" He asked as he knocked on the bathroom door. Shinji couldn't face Tsuki right now because first- he came too early which was embarrassing and second- he was planning to distance himself from Tsuki for the rest of the night so that Tsuki wouldn't find out about Shinji's self-studying.

Tsuki sighed softly as the water flowed over his body, making it feel just as hot as the water itself was. His eyes were filling up with uncertainty as he thought about Shinji and their relationship - were they really that happy together? He even noticed that the other now spent more time doing something else than being with Tsuki... Maybe something was wrong. Hopefully a child could fix whatever was wrong...

When he heard his husband knocking on the door, Tsuki sighed out softly and began washing out the shampoo out of his hair with water. So, no shower together after alll... “Almost.“ He replied only loud enough to be heard - and tried his best not to show the sadness or uncertainty.

He was done in a short while. Tsuki stepped out of the shower, quickly dried himself off and lightly bit his lip. He should've brought clothes... With a sigh, the young photographer walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Before anything else, he put one hand on Shinji's shoulder for a light, soft peck. “I'll just wait in bed...“ He said softly before turning around and walking off to the bedroom.

Shinji knew his husband too well that he noticed the hint of sadness shown in his face. It was unusual for Tsuki to be sad. The guy's always been happy and cheerful, so Shinji immediately noticed it. Why is he sad? Is it because I came too fast? Shinji thought as he blushed really hard thinking about how he just shot off his seed early. He was truly embarrassed, but he knew that it's hopeless to be stuck on that matter. It was his fault for having sex whereas he could have used that time to learn about kids and be ready to become a great father.

Shinji nodded when Tsuki said that he'll wait in the bedroom, but sadly, Shinji couldn't sleep with his husband tonight. It was because he have to put an all-nighter researching about kids and if he does that in their bedroom then obviously Tsuki would know about it and he doesn't want Tsuki to know how much uneducated he is regarding kids because he believes that maybe Tsuki would think that he's a useless and stupid husband to not know such easy task.

"G-Gomen, Tsuki. I think I'll just sleep in the other room." Shinji answered. The other room was actually just an extra vacant room, but it will be of use soon because they're going to have a child. Shinji went towards the cabinet and then he picked some change of clothes together with his towel and then he immediately went inside the bathroom. My top priority tonight is to learn how to deal with kids because I have to meet Tsuki's expectations.

Tsuki's eyes widened as he heard what Shinji said. Sleeping in another room?.. Something was clearly wrong- god, what if Shinji was seeing someone else? What if he wasn't enough anymore? What if... What if he wanted a divorce? The young male didn't answer the other at all - he wouldn't know what to say. Maybe he should try and ask his husband about that? But... He didn't want a conflict... Besides, while he was thinking, Shinji already went into the bathroom.

Slowly, the photographer walked to the bedroom with tears welling up in his eyes. He put on an oversized shirt of his husband, a pair of boxers and layed down on the bed, curling up into a tight ball under the blankets before tears began rolling down his cheeks. The thought of a divorce with Shinji kept on banging into his head like gunshots - they hurt him. Soon soft whimpers began coming from Tsuki, though soon they turned into sobs. He was just so, so upset...

He hugged the pillow tightly, taking in Shinji's smell as he continued crying. Tsuki tried to keep the sobs down - he failed. Now his husband was sure to hear them... This would be finished, wouldn't it? Their whole relationship... It would be over! Shinji was going to leave him, he would have to live alone while knowing that Shinji was with someone else! Tsuki didn't want that... Life probably wasn't worth it if he was going to lose Shinji.

Shinji sighed as he dried off his hair in the bathroom. "Man, sleeping without Tsuki is worthless. I mean, I can't cuddle my dear. It's really disappointing." He thought as he looked at himself in the mirror. "If only I was handsome then people would get to like me at first glance and kids wouldn't run away from me." He murmured as he stared at his pale face.

Shinji changed his clothes inside the bathroom and then when he got out, he went to their bedroom to get his own pillow and his own blanket. He couldn't see Tsuki's face very well since Tsuki was hugging his pillow tightly enough to hide his face. "Maybe he's asleep already." Shinji thought. "Thank God Tsuki didn't find all of this weird. I mean, not taking a bath with him and not sleeping with him is totally new, so it's great that he didn't notice. Just look, he can even sleep alone."

Shinji then walked out of their room with a pillow and a folded blanket on both of his hands then he gently shut the door to not wake Tsuki up. He then immediately grabbed the laptop that was placed on top of the living room's table and then he went inside the room next to theirs. "I need to search taking care of kids for dummies." He said as he gave off a sigh in the end.

Tsuki let out a very soft and quiet whimper when his husband entered the room - had he heard him after all? The young male was soon proven otherwise - Shinji simply left with a pillow and a blanket. The photographer could feel more and more tears falling down onto the pillow as his sobs soon returned at full force and he simply couldn't keep it down anymore. Tsuki cried loudly, though most sounds were muffled by the pillow - his husband probably didn't even care about him anyway.

However, he didn't want to keep it that way at all. Slowly, Tsuki raised his wet from tears face, his eyes red and puffy from the crying. The young male rubbed them a bit and let out another soft whimper as he carefully got out of the bed, Shiji's loose shirt hanging on him. The photographer began walking to where the other was while tears continued to roll down his cheeks. He probably looked pathetic like this...

When he reached the room his husband was in, Tsuki sniffled softly and walked quickly to him, tightly wrapping his hands around his neck as his lower lip trembled and more tears flowed down. “Please... Please don't leave me... I don't want you to di... Divorce... I love you...“ The young photographer whimpered out quietly as he hugged the other tightly, his eyes closed tightly.

"How to.. take care.. of children." Shinji typed on Google. "Woah, there sure are lots of results. 412,000,000?! How am I supposed to find the legit one?" Shinji asked himself in a low tone as he scroll down the results using his wireless mouse. "Man, I do not know what to do." Shinji sighed as he stared on the screen blankly. "Searching how parenting works over the internet sure is hard. It's the internet, knowing that, it's truly not reliable."

Shinji suddenly yawned and closed the laptop. He hugged his pillow and then he smelled Tsuki's scent. It was the smell which he cannot get enough of. "Tsuki.." He breathed out as he closed his eyes, imagining that the one he's holding in his arms was his husband. "Is it wrong for me to hate and love kids at the same time?" He asked to himself as he opened the laptop again to resume what he started.

Shinji fell on the bed when someone barged in the room. "Ouch!" He yelped when his elbow landed straight on the floor. "Shit!" He exclaimed as he caressed his elbow. After a while, he turned to look at the door and saw his husband standing. He gulped and turned even paler. "Ahaha, Tsuki! What are you do-" He stopped talking when he noticed Tsuki's crying face. Oh God, Tsuki looked like a mess! What the hell just happened?

Shinji immediately stood up and went towards Tsuki until he was caught in Tsuki's arms. Tsuki hugged him tightly, and Shinji could feel the other male sob hard. His chest area became wet due to the tears. Even though Shinji wanted to know what happened to his husband since seeing him in that state hurts like hell, he just let Tsuki cry for a moment because he knew well that talking to Tsuki on his current state was useless. "It's okay bab- Wait. What? DIVORCE?" Shinji yelled in surprise as he pushed Tsuki gently away from him. What the hell does he mean about that?

Tsuki's crying only increased when the other pushed him away with the nearly yelled out question. His shoulders were trembling as well as his lower lip as he looked at the floor, looking like a child. Now he made Shinji angry... Everything was ruined! He just had to ruin it all, didn't he? Even the smallest chance of them staying together was now gone thanks to his idiotic action...

Still, he decided to try and talk to at least know the reason. “You... You've been spending less and less time with me...“ He started as the tears continued to roll down while he hugged himself tightly. “Now... Now you didn't go to the shower with me like usually - and this isn't even the first time!“ Tsuki said a bit louder which caused even more tears to flow down.

“And now you won't even sleep with me!“ Tsuki almost yelled out before starting to sob again, turning his head away from his husband in shame. His shoulders were shaking from his failed attempts to stop the tears as he slowly slid down to the floor, hiding his face in his knees. He'd rather be dead than divorce with Shinji...

Who was the other one dumping him for? Maybe a girl? What if all this time Shinji was just pretending to be gay?!? These thoughts didn't leave the photographer's mind even for one second - all he knew was that the relationship was over, at least in his head it was. Everything made so much sense to him, there was no way this would work out...

Shinji's mind couldn't decipher the situation well. He just stood there, dumbfounded, having a hard time putting the scenario in mind. When he heard what Tsuki said, he gulped hard and then his jaw dropped. So it's my fault again? It's my fault that he cried like this! What the hell am I even doing? He thought as he cursed himself over and over again in his mind.

"Baby." Shinji whispered as he knelt down and tried to push Tsuki's knees apart from each other so that he could see Tsuki's face. Being stronger in terms of physical toughness, Shinji succeeded. He felt so guilty when he saw Tsuki's messy face. So he really did bother with those things, huh. I thought he wouldn't notice. You're a jerk, Shinji. Shinji kissed Tsuki's forehead in hopes of making the shorter male relax.

"Listen to me. There's no way I'm divorcing you. I'll have to die first after that happens." Shinji softly said with a pained expression on his face. "I love you too, Tsuki. And I'm sorry for the sudden change of things.." He added. I guess it's no use hiding anymore. "Will you forgive me and give me a chance to explain the situation?" He asked as he held Tsuki's hands tightly.

Tsuki whimpered softly as his knees were pushed apart - he didn't want his husband to see him like this... So pathetic and weak! However, when the younger male felt a kiss on his forehead, everything... Everything seemed to slowly calm down inside of him. His sobbing quieted down to simple sniffling as he looked away from the other, trying to stop the tears completely.

His eyes widened further when Shinji told him he wasn't divorcing him... “You're... You're not?...“ He asked quietly as he looked up at the taller male, sniffling softly as he gripped onto the loose shirt. “You mean that you still lo-love me?...“ Tsuki questioned in disbelief as his expression turned into a confused and guilty one before he tightly wrapped his hands around the other's neck, his eyes filling up with tears again. “You aren't lying, right?...“

The photographer nodded frantically as he heard the question, but kept his arms around the other's neck. “I'm sorry I... I'm like this...“ He whimpered out as he hugged the older male tightly, his shaking slightly. Tsuki still couldn't believe it fully - why else would Shinji be like this? What if all this was because of something like sex? Maybe they didn't do it often enough?... He even bought a dildo because Shinji rarely ever made love to him anymore...

"Of course not. I love you more than anything else." Shinji sincerely answered as he wiped off Tsuki's tears using his thumb. "I'm sorry, Tsuki. It's just that lately, I'm becoming pressurized by everything. Probably.. I'm insecure?" Shinji questioned as he gave an awkward smile. "I've been losing confidence by myself lately. Like you've been advancing through lots of stuffs, you're the one who's making our living, yet I.. I feel useless."

Shinji had been trying his best to be a good husband. He's a man, and before he got married, he lived in their family's house with his three elder sisters. Of course he wouldn't do the household chores, he had three responsible elder sisters, and they even spoil him enough. That may be the reason why Shinji relies on everybody else, and maybe that was also why he was so bad at communicating with people. But when he met Tsuki, he fell in-love madly that he wanted to change.

That is why he kept on learning all by himself, leaving Tsuki lonely, but at the same time, giving Tsuki the best as he could to be the best husband for Tsuki. "I was trying to help you, baby. Even if it's the smallest of things.. like learning how to cook, cleaning every inch of our home, and I guess... not having sex with you is my way of letting you rest from your work." He said as he hugged back Tsuki, who was clinging to him tightly.

Tsuki's eyes widened momentarily as he shook his head instantly. “You're not useless! But... You still could give more time to me...“ He muttered out as he sniffled and sighed softly. He slowly loosened the arms around his husband's neck as a shy smile appeared on his face. So Shinji was trying to help him all along...

“That's a stupid reason to not have sex.“ He said rather bluntly as he pulled back to look at the other with his cheeks flushed from the crying and his face a bit damp. “Promise me you won't be like this anymore! I... I... I even bought a dildo because I thought you didn't want me anymore...“ Tsuki muttered out in embarrassment as he looked away and bit his lower lip.

“Still, this doesn't explain why did you want to sleep here!“ The photographer complained with a small pout before wiping off the last traces of tears. Tsuki puffed out his cheeks as he glanced at the laptop and frowned before opening it suddenly. He was... Surprised to see what his husband was searching for. The younger male slowly turned to his husband before laughing softly and shaking his head. “You don't have to search for that to be a great dad.“

"I'm glad that you do not see me as useless, Tsuki. But if I do not work too hard, I'm not only burdening you, but also myself." He replied with a sad expression. "I'm sorry. I swear I'll give you more love and attention, even if we both know that we'll take double time just to raise a child." He added as he kissed Tsuki's cheek.

Shinji then smiled when Tsuki pulled back and stared at him with cheeks flushed with a cute shade of red. "Yes, I promise." He answered and was then flabbergasted to hear about Tsuki owning a dildo. "D-Dildo?!" He shockingly repeated. C-Could it be that..... I can't satisfy him anymore?! Shinji suddenly blushed out of embarrassment and then he looked away. "E-Even though I shoot my seed earlier than you.. Mine is still better compared to a Dildo.." He uttered.

And when Tsuki went and opened his laptop, Shinji became even more embarrassed. Tsuki laughed at what he saw, and it made Shinji felt discouraged. That was why he didn't want Tsuki to see what he was doing. At least I could see his laugh again. He thought regardless of what Tsuki just did. "Ja, what am I supposed to do to become a great dad?" He asked Tsuki.