•Cursed Mankind•

Teesie

CurSEd MankIND

PLOT:

Plot: Elves were mystical creatures that once lived in harmony with humans. Due to the impact magic had on society, human began to envy that power wanting it for themselves. The capturing of Elves began, forcing tasks upon the creatured for human's own selfish sake. This did not last long, for Elves began to protest for their own rights. The only result caused was that of genocide upon the specie, endangered all that was of that kind.

In the next century the Elven specie became extinct, not many living upon the earth. A resistant was started, one to gain back their land from the human, who were now disgusted with the creatures. The killing had stopped; albeit there wasn't much the Elves had left.

When human were at their peak a curse was formed. One that transformed them into beast in a minimal of days. Humanity had began to believe that the Elves had placed such a plague upon them, once again causing more conflict than just disgust.

The Arsenal army took it upon themselves to wipe the world of the curse, killing those who had any trace of the plague. Was there any way to stop it before it began to spread? Did anyone know a cure?

034473c2951f8b01d3fd40bfeee4cca7.png

Akihiko

Personality:Akihiko was usually a calm male, taking it upon himself to handle situation on his own. The man didn't like to be helped much. It made him feel useless, therefore having him to be seen as utterly selfish. The purple haired man could surely be understanding of other's feelings, though it didn't mean he would always be considerate. All in all he wasn't all that bad a man, unless of course he despised one for obvious reasons.

Pre-background:Akihiko was a man of knowledge, being an local author at his town. Recognition had begun to spread like that of a flu, having outsider to come forth and talk of his book. This of course dawned on Aki, forcing the male to try even harder to please his audience. With a charm of a prince many woman threw themselves at him, although he was never interested. He was single, living in a two story house of his own. Akihiko did wonder at moments, would he ever find someone who captivated his heart.

CurrentBackground:Akihiko was a man of the curse, one who had managed to escape the Arsenal army in order to survive. The plague was epidemic, causing many their death, some even willing. Word spread that the disease had no cure, albeit this is not what Akihiko wanted to believe. He had took it upon himself to find a way to cure himself. With not much intelligence of the plague, the man was at lost. He began to wonder would he ever free himself of this curse.

[/Quote]

Akihiko's body was at it's limit. The man had been running for nearly thirty minutes. With the Arsenal Army on a search for those infected, the purple haired male had no other option. He wasn't the first to have ever escaped, but he was sure he was the only one who had survived. Living in the woods with no source of food could be more than difficult, albeit he hadn't done so. Akihiko wasn't suspected of being infected. This, of course, gave him enough time to situate himself. With a limited amount of food, the man forced himself to leave his town and set off on a journey. There was a rumored area that he was in need to visit. That of "The Cursed Land."

These lands were guarded heavily for sure, but with all of the commotion, Akihiko wondered could he slip his way in undetected. There had to be some way that the infection could be cured, and he was sure that it was hidden in research. Halting his steps, Akihiko took in a deep breath, wondering in which way should he go to relax. Purplish-grey orbs searching the area, the man cackled dryly. There would be no comfortable place to rest, he was surrounded by nature.

Dragging himself toward a large tree, the twenty-seven year old rested his body against the trunk of it with a heavy sigh. The bark clinging to his shirt as he sluggishly sat onto the ground. Giving a groan of discomfort, Akihiko closed his eyes to catch his breath.

The earth beneath the man was damp with dew, fog surrounding the forest like an envelope. No sounds were made besides the breathing of Akihiko, the world seeming to have paused for a moment. Opening purplish eyes, the man averted his vision to his bag. He wondered would he have enough time to eat. Akihiko was utterly paranoid. Who's to say that the Army wasn't searching for him at this very moment. Plus, without his glasses the man's vision was impaired.

"Dammit." He voiced, recalling that he had indeed left his glasses. The twenty seven year old was now at a disadvantage. Despite that fact, the man was taking his chances. Opening his belonging, the purple haired male retracted an apple. The fruits would spoil if he didn't eat them quickly, albeit he didn't bring many. Taking a bite, the crunch deafening his surrounding until swallowed, Akihiko was unaware of the danger that surrounded him.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Lady.Taser

1174795-bigthumbnail.jpg

Race: Elfin

Name: Lynthaes

Personality: Lynthaes is extremely judgmental of people and those that he takes a dislike to he will completely ignore their existence. One of the few elves left who is over a couple of hundred years. He believes the elves should be free, not captured and tortured by humans. Despite this fact he does not hate all humans, just those that give him reason to hate. He will be distrustful of them at first but unless they prove they cannot be trusted he will slowly warm to them. His magics encompass water and shadow manipulation mainly, though he can also do basic healing spells.

History: He was young when the war first started. About 200, just a child. Greed and hatred from some humans, fear from the rest drove the them to capture and subdue the elves. While the elders were alive the elves were told to not fight back, that it would break the code under which they are granted their powers. Soon the humans hadn't just captured the elves but they killed as well, the elders among the first to die. This sparked a use of magics to kill humans in return and true to what the elders had said, those that took a human life with their power lost the magics that had been granted to them. After that it wasn't long until the humans had all but destroyed their race. Lynthaes survived with a small group by hiding deep in the forests when the war first started. They watched the fighting and the loss of magics with great sadness knowing that there were now not many elf's left outside the section of untouched forest they had found.

It had taken time for them to settle into the forest, constructing buildings high in the canopy of the forest so that if humans stumbled across the settlement they would walk right under it. Lynthaes was able to make sure there was both a water supply and that the shadows helped conceal their presence, though after a few decades of isolation they decide it was safe from humans. At least for now, the humans were slowly encroaching on the forest and though they were deep into it there was only so long they could survive.

One of the regular patrols reported that regular humans had almost forgotten their existence, though there were elves still in the hands of some humans. Lynthaes and the other elves gathered, as long as they didn't kill a human with magic their powers were not forfeit. It was time that they reclaimed their people and their land.

The loud knocking interrupted his thoughts. "Come in." Lynthaes called, turning the the wooden door which now swung open. A small girl stood in the door way smiling up at him happily. His own face softened in response and he walked over to her kneeling down in front of her. This child was one of the hopes for the elves, the first child born in a few decades and went a long way to showing that their race was not doomed yet. "Slyvana, what news do you bring that makes you smile so much?"

"The patrols returned. " She started to babble excitedly. "And they brought news of other groups of free elves. In fact they bought the other free elves with them and now we don't have enough space in the village. So we need to build more houses and they say they know about..." Slyvana paused for a moment to catch her breath, her face an interesting shade of pink as she remembered air was more important than a long stream of words.

With a gentle laugh Lynthaes ruffled her light greenish hair, one day when she gained her magics she would be a healer and one who talked to the plants. His own hair was a dark blue black, showing his affinity for water and the shadows. "Well I'll follow you to the guests then Slyvana." He said smiling as he stood back up, following her out the door and down the walkways that connected the trees. He saw the group she meant, about 10 unfamiliar elves stood talking happily to some of the villages older elves.

He was about to approach them when a patrol guard whispered in his ear. nodding he sent the man back to his post and walked quickly up to the group. "Welcome. It is always good to see more elves who are not trapped by the humans. I am Lynthaes. You can ask anyone if you need any help, though I am sure our little Slyvana would love to help you. I hope you will excuse me, I am needed at the village border right now, though I hope to see you at dinner tonight." With a slight bow he left the group, ruffling Slyvana's hair and quickly making his way to the patrol guard who was waiting for him.

He was led a little way out of the village, probably about an hour and how sat with the patrol guard in a tree a short distance from a purple haired man. They watched in silences for a few moments before the guard spoke. "He's on the run by the look of it." Lynthaes nodded in agreement and he paused before speaking.

"He isn't a threat. Don't hurt him, just tail him. Once he leaves the forest let him go, however if he comes within a half hour of the village capture him. Being on the run may be a ruse." The guard nodded quickly and Lynthaes stood, his red eyes taking one last look at the man who was now eating an apple before heading east, back to the village.

Akihiko glanced around before standing to take a hold of the small bag once more. There couldn't be much time wasted in one spot, or else he'd be captured for sure. The purple haired man continued to run north, breath being forced from his body with each step. The force or his shoes against the earth's crust causing the escapee to stumble. Panting, the purplish orbs darted around his surrounding. He should have brought himself a compass, albeit it wouldn't matter at this point.

Directions channeling east, Akihiko set off with a groan. The man could just feel that he wouldn't escape anyone who had took to chasing him. He was wondering around with no directions, and was sure that he'd end up going in circles.

--Ok, from now on there will be no straying paths. I'll head east until I leave this forest.....if I ever leave this forest. He quickly changed as he once again slowly paced forward to gain his energy. Any form of locomotion was better than that of just standing in one place. There was no time for depression, the man had no space for that in his time line. There was no exact period of when a host could be fully taken over by the cursed epidemic.

After hours of traveling, the mortal glanced up after seeing a *forecast of shadow, blanketing the forest. What was even more funny was that the man couldn't spot anything out of ordinary. "Strange," He started, intrigued by what he thought was strange. "The sun is quite strong today and the forest is brightened by it. The trees here is too shallow and small to cast such a shadow. What the hell?" Akihiko questioned, vision blurred as he squinted for a better look.

Lynthaes wasn't smiling as he listened to the report from the patrol guard. For some unknown reason the human had been allowed to get right up to the edge of the village. He had been called away from talking to the visiting elves for a second time and it was for the same human. "Why was he not captured when he came close?" Lynthaes sighed before giving the guard a chance to respond. "Nevermind. We need to capture him now though. He cannot be allowed to run around, who knows what he will stumble onto."

Leaving the building in which they had been talking Lynthaes made sure to get four other elves on their way over to the western side of the village. "Right, we have a single male human, we don't yet know whether he suspects the village is here but he needs to be captured." Turning and giving the five elves assembled a pointed look. "Alive if you please." Turning on his heel he set off again making fast time to the human's location.

Using the trees above the human they surrounded him so that when he noticed them there would be no escape. With a quick flick of his wrist Lynthaes and the five elves accompanying him dropped to the forest floor, within moments all six were standing and Lynthaes stood back casting a shadow spell. It took only seconds before the shadows collected in front of the humans eyes and two of the elves waiting grabbed his arms. Forcing the human's arms behind his back they started to tie them securely with a length of rope.

Akihiko rubbed at his eyes, hating that in his need for escape, his glasses were left at his home. Cursing inaudibly, the twenty seven year old continuously studied the surroundings for an explanation. With all that was happening, the cursed man began to think that something out-of-his-knowledge range was happening.

Moments passed and Akihiko was steadily glancing around, wondering what was happening. With a sigh of defeat, the purple haired man turned to leave and begin to journey a path in a different direction.

The male's steps soon halted after hearing a crunch of leaves. Someone was close to him. Akihiko frantically glanced around, not moving in case of a threat. What happened next startled the man, gawking as men surrounded him. The writer was unable to think from the sudden capture, tugging against the men to release him. What the hell was he thinking? Escaping was near impossible with a situation as such.

"Let me go you assholes! What rights so you have to kill anyone!" In this moment, of course Akihiko would think it was none other that the Army. All that had escaped the the village would be sought out, returned to the village, and killed if touched by the curse. "What are you planning to do to me, huh? I will find a cure...you just have to let me try!" Groaning as his arms were successfully bound. Staring to Laechuas, vision blurry, the younger man sneered with deadly intentions.

He found himself staring at the restrained human. What in the world was he talking about? "We will be killing no one. I don't know who you think we are... but you may need to re-think it a little." With a nod to the elves standing behind the human Lynthaes turned. "Right lets get back. Quickly. We need to take him to the South Room as quickly as possible." The larger of the elves hoisted the human up and over his shoulder with one arm wrapped around the man's legs.

They made quicker time on the way back, jogging through the undergrowth instead of traversing the trees. In the same way the shadows blocked the view upwards, they also blocked downwards if you were above the lowest paths of the village. This meant they could cover the length of the village and no one would know of their hostage.

When the reached the southern edge of the village they ascended back to the trees, making their way into the south most building and placing the man in the centre of the bare room. The next nearest building was the training barracks and still a good distance away. Lynthaes knelt in front of their captive and looked straight into the man's eyes as red met purple. "So. Now that we are considerably safer than when on the forest floor lets find out who you are, and what you are doing here. Are you going to talk nicely with us?"

Akihiko said nothing as he was hoisted into the air, the men trailing through the trees to take him to wherever they desired. After a moment, the purple haired male found himself in a village, sitting and facing what looked to be another specie. This couldn't be what he thought it was, was it? "You are, and elf if I am not mistaken. I, I thought that the elfen specie was that of a lie; although I heard your kind was cannibal. Are you going to hurt me?" The human asked, glaring slightly at Lynthaes. The author was minding his own business to find a cure to his curse, so why would these men interrupt him?

"I'll play nicely, I suppose." The younger man answered, pursing his lips as the red eyes seemed to pierce through his body and into his soul. Akihiko didn't feel so welcome here either; especially by the glares that others were giving him. Maybe the rumors about the elves were true, albeit the one in front of him said that he would not be killed. The author had learned not to trust what all he had heard, therefor he didn't listen to Lynthaes whole heartily.

"I'll answer your questions if you do not feel threatened to also answer my curiosity." Right now raising with question. He wondered if the other acted superior or as friendly as he hoped.

The human spoke, so he knew what they were then. Though he needed a few lessons in Elfin culture by the sound of it. As soon as he agreed to talk with them Lynthaes got up and turned away from the man brining two chairs from the edge of the room to sit opposite each other in the centre. Turning to the other elves he spoke. "I want you to stand around the building keep everyone, especially the children away, they can find somewhere else to play for today." The warriors nodding in understanding before filing out of the building taken up position evenly spread around the perimeter with the largest of them stood directly in front of the only door.

Turning to the human he walked over to his and leaned down to untie his hands allowing the man free movement inside the building. Then he went to sit on one of the chairs, eyes never leaving the man. "I shall answer your curiousity. It would be rude to ask questions and expect none in return after all. Yes we are Elves, in that fact you are not mistaken. We are not a lie and nor are we cannibals. Our race is rare due to the persecution from your own species who were jealous of us. You will find a lot of animosity against you from many of the elves in the village. Only a few of us were alive when the war happened and most hold grudges against the humans." Pausing he regarded the human, studying his face, seeing if he believed what Lynthaes was telling him.

"I will not hurt you. Now my name is Lynthaes, I need to know who you are and why you are here human. Should we be considering you a threat?"

Akihiko glanced away from Lynthaes and sighed heavily. At least he didn't have to worry about being eaten as what rumors stated. Although the purple haired male didn't fully trust the elf in front of him, he would stay optimistic and hope all goes well. Violet orbs steering back to the magical creature in front of him, Akihiko was soon released from the binds. With a groan the human ran his fingers along his wrist continuously to relieved the burning sensation.

Taking the necessary steps to get to the chair, Akihiko took a seat and gave yet another sigh. "Well, why am I here? If you didn't plan to hurt me why did you have you men to capture me?" The purple haired male asked, ready to get this over with. The author had no time to waste, therefore he wanted to make it to the cursed lands. He was sure that the answer lied there somewhere; that being the reason he would travel there. "I do not have much time to waste." Voice lowering as a thought crossed his mind. "Um....I'm not even sure if it is safe for you to even be around me." Wondering if he could be contagious in any way to the creature in the room with him.

Akihiko already felt guilt of how his race treated the race of Lynthaes', and facing ones of genocide would be difficult. "So uncomfortable." Akihiko whispered to himself.

• 2 weeks later...

He regarded the human male carefully, the man seemed panicked almost nervous about the fact he was being delayed, or was Lynthaes imagining that... he was never much good at reading peoples emotions, situations he was considerably better at. "Capturing someone does not mean you have to hurt them. There are other reasons, and our was because you were too close. You were stumbling around blind of the woods and its secrets. It was more dangerous to leave you wandering where anyone could have followed you."

Leaning fowards slightly in the chair so that he was closer to the human who had failed to answer one of the questions he had asked. "Now I ask you again who are you and why are you here in this forest and this deep into the forest. Why is it you do not have much time and why would it not be safe for me to be around you?" He didn't pause with his tirade of questions, wanting to know everything before he decided what to do with the man.

The purple haired man glanced to the other with a frown. Why was the other asking him such personal questions? No, maybe he was becoming offended because he was afraid to answer such questions. Could Lynthaes be working with the Arsenal Army? That was a one in a million chance right? Since the elf knew so much about the forest, maybe he could be a help to his journey.

"Well, I wasn't necessarily wondering aimlessly. I was heading to the Waste Lands...I think it holds a answer to a mystery I currently have in question. Um..oh, um..my names Akihiko and...I'm actually searching for something. Have...have you ever heard of a cursed plague that consumed a host's body and mutate them into a monster? Well, if you have...then I must say that I'm infected and am unsure if I am contagious or not." Giving a indifferent look to the other. The author wasn't aware of how the other would react. He just hoped it wasn't negative.

The wastelands huh? Lynthaes rasied an eyebrow but didn't say anything until the human... Akihiko had finished. For about five minutes he said nothing the silence broken only by his footsteps and he stood from his seat and walked over to the window of the room. "The Waste Lands you say... You do know that is a good 3-4 day journey to the north from where we first picked up your trail. You do not have enough supplies to make that trip." Turning to lean against the window the failing light filtered past his body into the room.

"From what I can tell you want a cure for this... plague. We have not had any real contact with it here, though stories have been passed around from elves rescued from the humans. Many of our race see it as an effect of Karma, though if you talk to the right elves they have stories of human plots which could be simple rumours. If there is a chance you are contagious then you can go no further into the village. Neither will I return and the warriors that were with me will also be unable to return. I will not risk taking such a dangerous contagion into an elfin village."

A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips not sure how the human would react to what he was planning on saying next. "Since we cannot return all we can do is find the sourse of this plague of yours and the cure. Therefore we will be going with you. Afterall it looks like you need the help to get to where you need to be."

Akihiko narrowed his eyes at the elf looming by the window. There was a part of him that was willing to thank the other, albeit another part of him was skeptical. A human traveling with a group of elves could be dangerous. Whatever he said was bound to be overthrown by the likes of Lynthaes' word. The purple haired man wasn't one to bow before one, nor take orders.

"With all due respect Lynthaes, I do not mind if you were to lend me help; although I would rather it be in the form of resources. Traveling along beside you could be difficult for me, if not impossible. My mission can not be strayed. I do not have time for feeble arguments nor do I have time for idle chit-chat. This is serious Lyntahes. Possibly more serious than that little devious plan you've created in your head." Akihiko accused by the expression playing across the other's face. The human could basically hear the smirk on the creatures lips; deciding to point it out for his own advantages.

"There are some things that I could be wrong about; but maybe you leaving your village for cautiousness sounds like a well thought idea; despite that fact, I wouldn't be as comfortable with you proceeding on my journey with me. You are more than welcome to travel to The Waste Lands ... just on a path of your own." Purple orbs dashing once again to the elder male occupying the room.

The smirk widened. "With all due respect Akihiko, even if you do manage to leave this village alive without our help you would be dead in a matter of days." He meandered back to the chair in the centre of the room in no hurry and slid down into it lounging against the high back of the seat. "The only help you will get from us is if we are directly travelling with you, after all we have no guarentee that you are who you say you are. However if what you say is true and we let you go outside the village you will die from starvation, malnutrition and then there is the fact you have no clue where you are going..." Trailing off Lynthaes smiled and stood up heading to the door.

"Oh well. Nevermind. You have said enough that we can find our own way well enough and i already have an alternate start point other than the wastelands. We will take you to the nothern most part of the village if you truly wish to go alone." Opening the door Lynthaes called the Elf warriors to him and in hushed tones became to relay the information.

• 2 weeks later...

Akihiko stared after the elf for a moment, silently watching as the door was open to reveal elfin warriors, who Lynthaes began to whisper to. The purple haired man was unsure of his thoughts at the moment. Stuck in a dilemma, the author stood with a small groan. The chances of him surviving was less than the percentage of survival. Maybe every once in a while he could let one help him. Taking a small step forward, bordering the entrance to the door; Akihiko cleared his throat to gain the older creature's attention.

"I...I, um....agree to the terms. I guess I do not mind if you and your warriors were to accompany me; although it won't be as safe. I have an army after me." The male stated in a obviously bored tone. "I hope your warriors can actually defend when the times comes to it." The younger male stated, brown raised in a teasing manner.

Lynthaes didn't turn around as he heard the noise he knew would come. It had taken no great effort to manipulate that situation. Gaining control over his expression he turned with a kind smile on his face, noticing that some of the warriors looked a little confused and one or two were grinning as they had figured out what had just occured. "Well Akihiko you should probably feel pleased to know that if the army catch us you will be of very little interest to them. While we may be few in number I can assure you we are well equiped to be able to defend ourselves."

He heard some sniggers from behind him but didn't bother silencing them as he had to agree with what they were thinking. In this group gathered there were two adept at making plants grow as they wished, meaning they could form an impentrable barrier of foliage. Himself who was adept with water and shadows meant they could mask themselves in the shadows and douse any fires which were set. Another had the rare ability to cause mirages in the air meaning that they could send the pursuers on the wrong course. Then they hard their own fire user and a highly skilled tracker whos powers lay in no physical power, rather a power of the mind with allowed him to track better and faster with a higher success rate.

"Well, we are ready to head off now, I have already informed the warriors of the situation and unless you have any immediate objections we will leave now and move a reasonable distance from the village before we settle for the night. When we settle I will introduce you to the rest of the warriors." He turned to head out of the building waiting about a meter away from the door for everyone to gather.

• 2 weeks later...

Akihiko couldn't lie that he enjoyed the idea of the elves journeying along with him. The snickers from the guards made the situation worse. The purple haired male could tell that he had made himself a slave at the point of agreement. With a frown, the author crossed his arms.

"Any immediate objections, huh? Hm...maybe I should counting on the time I can guess how many times you all will try to kill me. Don't think of me as some punching bag, or an easy target. I'm not as weak as you may think I am. Tsch, what a waste. I don't even know if this is safe but what does it matter. I'm going to die anyways so to hell with it all. We can move along. I have nothing special to do."

Akihiko was not quite satisfied with Lynthaes' warriors behavior. It was quite dishonest to be truthful, but what did he have to lose. Exactly....nothing.

With a bark of laughter Lynthaes turned to the warriors. "Okay you all know where the rendevous point is for the night. The army that Akihiko is worried about is no where near us right now so we shouldn't be needing our powers to keep them at bay. Split up and we will meet you all there. Make sure you move silently an no one is to return to the village. If this illness is as contagious as Akihiko believes I will not have the villagers fall ill with it."

Acknowledgements from all the warriors gathered could be heard as they each disappeared into the tree canopy above of the ground below. Once they were all gone he turned to the human and smiled. "We will be off shortly, I just need to make sure the magic is strong in the village." Turning to face the village Lynthaes closed his eyes and his breathing shallowed, for a few moments nothing happened and then very slowly the darkness around them from the dusk seemed to move, the shadows creeping closer and darker.

After a few minutes of this Lynthaes stopped and took a deep breath in, now slightly unsteady on his feet as he had put a lot of power into the shadows around the village, so that the shadows would remain for a few months after he'd left at the very least. The colour had drained a little from his face as he turned back to Akihiko, "Right we'll go now, along the forest floor, it is about 2 hours walk at the speed i can currently go." Quickly He led the way down to the forest floor and started to head north.

Akihiko frowned before exhaling a long sigh. He was unsure of what the elf was trying to prove, but at least he would be safe without all the warriors trailing along with him. After waiting for the other, who was concentrating on hiding his village in the shadows, the purple haired male quickly followed behind the elder creature once he moved to the ground below.

"So tell me...um...where you around when humanity lost control over their will and began to imprison your kind? That was ages ago and....well, I'm just curious of why it all happened. I want something more than what I'm told." Making small talk was an aspect that the human wasn't use to; albeit if something interests him he never hesitated to ask. Being an author wasn't easy all the time, and certain information could give him an idea for a book. Even if it contained history of a touchy subject.

A little unsteady on his feet Lynthaes glanced back. "I wonder what it is you've been told." He muttered under his breath before answering the question in a louder voice.

"Yes I was around. From what we were told when it started it was greed, hatred and fear that drove your race to attempt Genocide. If it was from a loos of control over thier will then those were desire hidden from long before. We were captured, killed, treated as slaves and objects once we had been captured. Killing our Elders first was the biggest blow to our race. Those Elders were the oldest, all over a thousand years old and had a wealth of knowledge that was never passed on." Lynthaes kept walking directly forward, not turning back to speak anymore, just speaking to the space ahead of him.

"We shared our knowledge with the humans, traded and aided them. Nothing we did instigated the attack and so your race was able to do much harm in such a short span of time. None have forgotten, not even those who are recently born as we are able to share memories. It will never be forgotten and likely it can never be the same again. In their eyes of many elves your race is tainted. The fear of what they don't have making them a threat, afterall it is our magic that truly sets us apart, not our long lifespan and that is what truly frightens you humans."

Pausing he leaned against a tree for a short break, they were moving fast and with his drained energy, keeping it going the whole way was a bit of a strain. Glancing at Akihiko as he stood he asked a question of his own. "What would you have done if you were a human of 550 years ago? Would you have hated us? Feared us? Believed what you were told or sought out the truth?"

The human listened to the story of Lynthaes. It never failed to interest him, yet alone disgust him. For the human race to cause such hurt for another race; especially a memory that would never be forgotten, was supremely cruel. The author wished that there was some way that things could go back to the way that it use to be. The way before the attempted genocide. The way of caring for one another. To rely on each specie for help. To praise and all pray to the same gods. That was now a lost cause. One that no one could even how to have anymore.

What was even more disgusting was that human acted as if they knew nothing of the history. As if elves were mystical creatures, and that the world hadn't once lived in harmony with them. Although, maybe years of foolishness did corrupt the human minds. Maybe years of denying the elven species has fucked with the chains of history. Akihiko was one of research and he believed all of what he could prove correctly, albeit he would always believe in a history that mankind had once written.

The question that the other asked surprised Akihiko. How was he to know how to answer such a curious thought. With a sigh, the purple eyed man frowned slightly. "Well to be honest... I can't say that many people was logical back then. If I was to answer honestly... I would say that I too would have been an idiot to manipulate and kill the elven race over such jealousy and greed. I don't like to say that but it's true. Now, if it was asked of me now....I would reply with something more reasonable. I would have helped your race. I wouldn't let the humans kill you over such foolishness. It was wrong and vile."

Lynthaes smirked, not actaully believing the human as he pushed away from the tree and set off again. Honestly it wasn't the answer he had been hoping for from his little test. It did however please him to know that is what someone with facts thought about the past.

"Humans are all the same, at least that is what many believe. You say that now because of hindsight. You can now look back into what you know of the history and decide what you want to think, that influences the you now. In reality you would probably have been a part of the fear driven mob, or those that hid silently not knowing what to think. Even among those humans we didn't find anyone who thought that what was being done was wrong, they just had no need to voice it."

They were nearly at the camp for the night and Lynthaes could see the fire light in the distance and the voices of the elves that were waiting for them. Stopping just outside the ring of the light he turned back and walked up to Akihiko, whispering close to his ear. "Just a small piece of advice. Do not mention that vein of conversation to the others of the party, at least if you like life to be painless. They are less.... accepting of humans than me. At this point they only allow you to live as you may have a clue to this illness." Bringing one hand up to stroke the others face, a touch that lasted a few seconds before his hand dropped and he moved away slightly.

"Wait a minute." Grabbing the other to make him once again face him. "Have you listened to anything I said. I admitted that I too would have been one of those foolish people that killed and manipulated your kind; but not now. Maybe your right that history had a part in changing my perspective on things, but not so much as my morals. I too still have the rights to hate your kind just as much as your kind hates mine; but I choose not to. I admit that the human were wrong and I wouldn't ever place that upon the elves again. I mean what I say." Shaking his head before stepping past Lynthaes and padding toward the campfire that he could also see in the distance.

"Also, I wouldn't touch me again if I were you. I'm contagious remember. If you didn't have it before maybe you do now. Also....I don't like it." Glancing back with a smirk before once again averting his attention.

Twisting round and grabbing the human's wrist. "Contagious or not we have already touched, therefore it doesn't matter if I do it again. It doesn't change what we are doing on this journey." He hissed, the smirk having fallen from his face.

"I heard you, but your facts of this time still taint your opinion. As is obvious by the fact you tried to demonstrate your morals now. I have asked that to many humans, some outright say that the humans of the past were right, others that they were plain wrong. There were also some who gave the same answer as you, all of them ended up lying and attempting to gain our trust just so they could either prove us real, or help humans that still wish to kill us. Doing that will anger most elves, and when you are both outnumbered and outmatched it is best to avoid angering those more powerful." Tightening his grip he pulled Akihiko closer to him.

"Now kindly explain. What is it exactly you mean by having a reason to hate elves. We have done nothing but defend ourselves. In fact most of you believe us to be a mere fairytale, even you said you thought we were a lie. In 500 years elves have not killed humans, yet humans have killed elves. We live in remote places rescuing our own and you say you have rights to hate us?" He pulled Akihiko away from the firelight so that there was a bit more distance between them and the other elves as he demanded an answer in an angry whisper. Trying to not draw the attention of the others.

Akihiko snatched his arm away from the creature, giving a glare as he took a step back. "First of all, I do not need to prove anything to other humans. I do not wish to trick you into coming back with me to prove you to anyone; nor do I wish to have your kind killed once again. I am merely looking out for myself. I've always believed in the history of elves, but I like to have some sort of proof. Its not that I thought you were all a fairytale, its just that I was surprised at the moment." Hand going to rub at his wrist.

"Also to answer your question...I didn't mean the rights to hate you because of some causing reason. I meant the rights as in freedom. My freedom. I can understand how you were confused but next time you should consider you options. The more logical one of course." Brows furrowed.