Gatichan

Good evening fellow role-playing YO-members,

I'm looking for a role-playing partner, preferably from Europe, so that our times might coincide and the story can move along faster. But if you come from another part of the planet and enjoy writing more than one paragraph at a time, do please contact me!

I have some ideas of my own, but I'm open if you have any suggestions as to what and where the story can go. So far I've been a seme, but I wouldn't mind trying out being an uke for a change ;-)

I'm still relatively new to this role-playing universe, so I'm open, but there are three things I definitely don't like: male pregnancy, blood/gore and rape. All else- fantasy, real life, science fiction, mystery, etc.- I'm willing to try out.

So if you enjoy writing and feel motivated to try out roleplaying with me, just PM me- the more, the merrier ;-)

Hope to hear from someone soon!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gatichan

• SCAR

• KurikaraSama

lol

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, just go ahead and spam me- I'll probably spam back *mwuahhahahah!*

Err...thank you so much for all the requests!!! I'm totally overwhelmed right now and very, very, very happy that so many of you have written back. But right now, I'm having trouble replying to everyone, so for the moment, I'd say thank you, but at the moment I really can't accept any more requests. But I'll push this thread up again when I have more time, I promise!!

Thank you again for your interest!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello dear YO members! I'm looking for new roleplaying partners again. If you like writing more than one paragraph at a time, do please contact me!

I have some ideas of my own, but I'm open if you have any suggestions as to what and where the story can go. So far I've been a seme, but I wouldn't mind trying out being an uke for a change ;-)

I'm pretty open bout story plots, but there are three things I definitely don't like: male pregnancy, blood/gore and rape. All else- fantasy, real life, science fiction, mystery, etc.- I'm willing to try out.

So if you enjoy writing and feel motivated to try out roleplaying with me, just PM me- the more, the merrier ;-)

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Thank you for having written to me :-) I'm really looking forward to starting the new threads soon- I guess I'll be writing again when I'm looking for new partners.

Thank you to everyone who wrote to me- I hope these new rps last long!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I'm still looking for new roleplaying partners.

I have some ideas of my own, but I'm open if you have any suggestions as to what and where the story can go, which "position" to take etc. I'm pretty open about story plots, but there are three things I definitely don't like: male pregnancy, blood/gore and rape. All else I'm willing to try out.

So if you enjoy writing and feel motivated to try out roleplaying with me, please PM me!!

gat ni channnnn i wannna rp with u rabbit7 can i can i can i ????? *eager(**

Coolcat-coolcat-coolcat, yes, please, yes, yes!!!! rabbit2

here, kitty, kitty! Here...kitty kitty! rabbit8 My stupid notebook crashed :((( - I didn't ignore you!! :leaf9:

..... rabbit8 aww its ok gat ni chan .... i understand *nod nod*** muuaahh come on lets do this rp i pmed u lets discuss der