Kidnapped Angel [+18] (Famey X FatPanda)

fameandfortune212

WARNING: Possible Bondage, BDSM

A new born angel, frustrated and unhappy with the same old everyday work in heaven, taking care of souls, works, weather and all sort while the human does nothing to deserve such privilege - most of them. He ran away, without awaring that he was entering a Demon's territory. What would happen?...

Angel:

Appearance: Angel_Boy_by_Fouque.jpg

Name: Izual

Demon:

Appearance: pale skin, long dark hair, grim face, large protrusions on his back - they're pointed and and thin... like spikes? but they're longer and not as abundant

Name: Nav

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• fameandfortune212

There was blood on Nav's shoulder, dried. He stripped the long coat off and tossed it into one of his fire pits. He didn't need anything that was dirtied. Nav was not a germophobe but he disliked anything that was unclean. They always seemed "out of place" in his eyes. Things had to be just right or it would bother him to no end. This applied to furniture as well. In his home especially, Nav couldn't stand the sight of irregularities. It was his home so he should feel comfortable in it. The demon spotted blood next to the fire pit in the far corner of the room. He bore his glare into it.

That asshole! How dare he sully my floor even as he is removed! Nav had just disposed of one out of many toys he kept. It hadn't lasted very long through his punishments. Nav wasn't a sadist in that he strives to bring others pain but they just never learned so he had to punish them. How hard is it to keep the place clean?! The now-removed piece of junk who called himself an elf had only lasted three days before he died.

Nav was a demon but he wasn't the kind of demon that liked to slaughter and get blood all over themselves. He was a demon that liked things to be in order. If he needed to punish his slaves, he would do it so that it could be removed almost instantaneously. The case this morning was rare and did not please him. The elf had vomited on his rug, his rug! Not even the floor boards or the tiles but his rug, his rug. Nav had been so furious that the next thing he knew, the elf was more than a mess. There was blood everywhere and the flesh was, well, not a body anymore; it had to be removed. The sight had been horrendous but Nav couldn't wait to remove it. He had taken the effort to haul the bastards body out of his home to have been returned a dirtied coat and more useless slaves.

"Why has that filth NOT been cleared away?!" Nav bellowed. The slave that had been tending to the bedroom came running.

"I'll get right to it!" He squealed.

Nav was immensely displeased, "That goes without saying!" He extended the long protrusions on his back as he tensed in fury. His hand slackened into a whip and he swung the extensions of his fingers. Fwhip fwhip fwhip. Nav lashed at the slave causing him to fall over. The small faun teared up but set to working without making a sound.

The demon was already irritated but now he could feel something approaching. It was foreign and trespassing his territory. It's out of place. Of course, not like he wasn't irritated enough. The demon set out to remove his target.

The new born silently and sneakily slid himself through the gate of heaven. It took him days to have the golden opportunity to get out without any notification from other fellows angels or his Father. Izual flapped his young wings and finally threw himself off the cloud, he started to fly. There wasn't much chances he got to fly with his wings. They said he was too young. Whatever. He staggeringly flew off to where he wanted now. Earth. He turned his back to heaven after a while flying, the sky darkened, thunder roamed the sky and tore the silence apart, his father must've realized that Izual's lost now. "Took him THAT long to find me lost. And he calls himself god" he thought and rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue to heaven as he tried to fly faster before he got caught.

Hours passed. Izual has been FAR FAR away from heaven. He must be on Earth now, he reached a sort of forest. Many trees and vines, earth creatures and such. Izual landed down. His wings were tired of flying for hours, he needed a place to rest. He walked for a bit more deeper into the forest, trying to find a good place to set his tired little body on and maybe a deep sleep. Finally he just couldn't take it anymore and had to choose to sat down under a big tree, the roots created a sort of place/craddle for him to curl up and sleep. He just laid down and closed his eyes. Before he knew, he was fast asleep.

Nav was pissed, there was some idiot in his forest, his forest! He glided to the brightest area of his dark territory. The forest was the border between what he claimed as his and the area known as Earth. The further in you went, the more menacing it became. The demon liked it like that, just right. Absolutely nothing like the nuisance that was now napping on his floor. That, was definitely out of place. He ventured through the forest, weaving himself past trees.

There was a small Angel sleeping under a one of them. Out of place! Nav growled. He ran his fingers through his long black hair and flicked the lock to the back. How did he want to dispose of this piece of trash? Or did he want to keep the boy to replace the one he'd just thrown out? He really needed an extra slave to work for him, the elf he'd just disposed of had more jobs than the others could fill before he found a new slave. And he just found one that could be that replacement. Nav stared down at the little Angel sleeping there peacefully as if he had no idea just whose property he was trespassing. "Damn Angel, you're out place," he howled.

The angel was far deep in his sleep, he kicked his legs a bit, his wings twitched a bit until his ears were almost blown off due to a howling of someone or something. He jumped up to see. It was a demon, a full grown demon. It froze him for a second before he started to panic and backing up, he tried to make a cross sign with his finger. "De... d-d-demon... Be gone... be gone forever more. Gooo Shoo shoo".

It was his first time encountering a demon. His father only told stories for him, about the great battles between the angels and demons, the Conflict. But never had he taught him how to react, what to do when he saw one. So right now, he was half scared, half curious, but more scared. His body was shivering, his heart was pounding heavily.

Nav stared down in disbelief. What does this little baby think he's doing? The demon was even more pissed now; the creature was not only treading on his ground but he was being rude too. "How dare you shoo me off my own property?!" Nav hissed. "You, you are out of place! I would normally remove you forcefully but NOW, I've decided to make you my slave. Anything that steps into my forest is MINE! I will drill your manners into you." Nav's eyes darkened and flattened in fury. He extended his fingers to wrap around the little angel.

From one surprise to another, the angel was confused and scared. His property? His slave? Wait what? He didn't sign up for any of this. His heart started to pound faster and louder, so loud the demon could've heard it. As soon as the demon had his fingers laid on him, the angel's eyes widened, his lips parted for a yelp and scream for help "Please don't... don't take me. I'll... I'll tell father to pay you anything, just don't take me." his own fingers tried to slide in and got himself out of the demon's fingers. "I'll give you anything... please" his eyes were almost watery.

"Pay me?!" Nav was getting impatient, "I don't need anything from you! Nothing your papa or mama do will put you in place!" He had an abundance of things, he didn't need anything more, just for the angel in front of him to be in the right place: off his property or on hands and knees in the cage he kept the rest of his slaves. Usually, he'd prefer if the nuisance was removed instantaneously but he'd made the decision that he would keep the angel as a slave and so that was where the boy would be going. Nav considered reconsidering his decision but once he'd made a decision, that was his decision. He couldn't change it even if he wanted to. It just wasn't in his nature to. That's why this time, he wanted the angel in the slave cage.

As the angel escaped his grasp, Nav's face darkened. "Why you!" He screamed as the spikes on his back stretched out longer and thicker. They curved slightly forward, making a rib-like structure. He only extended his protrusions when he was angry. Earlier in the day, he'd already done it once with the faun. Now that he had to do it again, his control was weakened from the stacking fury. He could only make them more threatening. Although he wasn't in as much control, he was still in control. If he had lost it, they wouldn't just be for show.

Both arms slackened and lengthened into their whip-like forms. "No one tells me what to do!" Nav swung one arm, then the other, and once again the first arm aiming at the angel's small body. If he had to wreck the boy first to get him into his cage, that's what he was going to do. I will not settle for anything else! "There will be no mercy!" He shouted.

Right now, the young angel wished he had never escaped heaven, never disobeyed his dad. Some part of him even blamed his dad for not educated him enough. And now he's paying for it. The angel was extremely terrified when the demon didn't seem to want to let him go. The little angel flapped his young little wings, tried to lift his now heavy, confused body to escape.

His eye widened even more when the demon's thorns on his back were extending, his arms and hands even lengthened like a whip and tried to catch him, fear took over and made his eyes water, he jumped up and down to fly but he couldn't. The demon's arms seemingly to got closer and finally caught him in any second.

"Nooo... Please... Please don't"

The demon's anger rose as the angel escaped his attempts. This kid is going to get it when I catch him! Nav's face twitched in fury as he swung his arm again. He finally got hold of the brat. He tightened his grip, encircling the boy in his long phalanges. He pulled the little body towards him. The other arm returned to normal and slapped Izual across the face. "Yes, I do," He snarled with a glare, "I am your master as long as you are on my property! And you are NOT leaving unless I say you are."

Nav dragged him through the forest. He was no longer gliding as gracefully as he had come, he was moving forward in thrusts of each leg. He needed to be home, in his perfectly aligned room with perfectly brewed coffee in hand. His level of irritation was just too high. "I'm only going to say this once so listen carefully. You do everything I say. If I say you stand, you will stand. If I say you kneel, you will kneel. If I say you clean, you will clean. I tell you what to do! You will do the cleaning in the bathroom. I want sparkling clean floors, walls, sinks, EVERYTHING! Any spot you miss is a whipping to your sparky little ass. Anything done wrong is a breaking of a bone. There will be no excuses."

The trees in the forest got gloomier as he went deeper into the forest. The little bit of light that had been peeking through the leaves up above was now very dim and scarce. The darkness was close to being pitch black when the light of his fire pits glowed in the distance. Nav hurried his steps in that direction. "You will learn how to do everything from..." He thought about it, he had no idea what he called the faun nor did he want to explain the appearance of a faun. He settled on "the others". He got closer to the illumination and could see now the front half of his ring of twelve fire pits circling his house in even spacing.

Nav moved between two blazes of fire. "The most important is that you never ever question my words!" The demon finished with a toss of the angel through the doorway that had been opened by a minotaur. He stepped into the space that was surrounded by another ring of fires, this one being smaller than the outer one at only 8 pits of smaller size. Each room in the house was round and had its own annulus of fires. Nav slumped down into his recliner as his protrusions and arm relaxed into their former appearance. The faun scurried over with a cup of coffee in a dark green mug.

It was too late, the extended arm of the demon has surrounded and wrapped the little angel up. The flesh of the demon was like a tight rope that sank onto the angel's own flesh. The angel was helplessly wiggled inside, but the more he did it, the more painful it made. "Arrggg..." He looked at the demon, terrified just right before he received a slap onto his white little cheek. It seemed like the situation didn't favour the angel, so he tried to swallow his fear and stopped resisting, maybe he'll had a chance to escape later, but his face still showed how horrified he was.

Izual nodded vigorous to the demon in acknowledgement to every words he said but hardly got any into his mind. He tried to calm his breath and let the demon took him back to his lair. On the way he tried to learn and remembered the way out, the jungle was thick and gloomy and dark, it was hard. But it was his only way, he had to try.

He finally reached the place of the demon, it was scary and fiery, pits of fire loads of them surrounded the house of it. Before he knew it, he was thrown through the door and landed harshly against the floor, it freaked him out, he turned his attention back to the demon, panting, seeing him turning back to normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Nav sipped silently at his cup of coffee, trying to relax his agitated self. It wasn't like he enjoyed being so irritable but he just was. Anything that wasn't in the spot he wanted it to be wouldn't leave his brain alone. He constantly thought about righting the wrong. The only thing that would get the awful thoughts out of his mind was if the misplacement was replaced properly. He rubbed his temples and put the cup down on the small table beside his seat. It was placed exactly in the center of the round little table and the cup handle was directed exactly at a right angle to his recliner.

The demon got up sluggishly and walked over to the angel on his floor, "move!" He didn't like it lying there, dirtying his floor with the filth he brought from the forest. He himself had to clean his own grimy body. "Run the water, I'm taking a bath." He announced to his slaves. A little half-fox ran to the bathroom to start warming water in the large round bathtub. Nav liked his baths near scorching hot so baths always took a while to heat up.

Nav turned towards the faun that had been awaiting orders near the door. "Take his little runt and teach him how things are done here. I want everything to be perfect, I'm tired and I don't want to have to clean up after your mess again." The faun hadn't been the one to create a mess this morning but Nav couldn't be bothered to remember who did what in his house. They were simply slaves, it didn't matter which ones he blamed for which actions. Each slave had to help the other if they didn't want to be put through potential hell. There was a lot to learn about Nav's preferences and each one would have to teach him a little about their job so the newbie didn't mess up.

Lying on the floor, Izual looked at the other in fear and a slight curious. He seemed to be very violent, and overate the cleansing of his manor. Why didn't he stop breathing as well, there were germs in the air anyway. He thought to himself about the demon and was lost a little until he was brought up again with the demon's loud voice. Izual crawled away from the spot he was thrown down. Stayed as far away from the demon's path as possible.

He then was handed over to the faun by the demon. He shivered a bit and followed him to see how everything worked around like the demon ordered. Seemingly every breathing things around were imprisoned and enslaved by the demon. So cruel. He bit his lower lips as his mind still ranting about scheming to escape. Maybe during learning with the faun, and while the demon took his damn bath, he would have a chance to escape. He hoped.

The demon sauntered over to the bathroom and stripped his clothes off. He was desperate for a hot bath to cleanse his dirtied skin. Sinking into the round bathtub, he felt at ease. It was the perfect scorching temperature to soothe aches and kill germs. He relaxed into his defenseless form: his protrusions softened to strings, his arms relaxed into wax, and his hair turned a dark red. If he wasn't so defenseless in the bath, he would have had some slaves attending to him. They would have scrubbed his back, swept back the overfilling water, and cleaned the fog from the mirrors. Nav sat in his tub, letting the water wash away his irritation of the day.

Meanwhile, the faun asked the angel, "What should we call you? I know you probably don't plan to stay long but none of us did. That demon isn't easy to escape from... you could try but the last one who did was flatter than a doormat by the time Master Nav was done with him. The Master is quite an asshole but shh... don't let him know that's what we call him. It's our little secret, an amusement for just us 'slaves'. Anyways, we've all just accepted the fact that we'll never regain our freedom. We've been here for over 1000 years at least. We don't even know what it's like in the outside world anymore. You'll eventually get accustomed to it all. But in the mean time, you can ask us how things are done. The Master has some pretty strict rules. You'll need to learn them thoroughly, nothing can be done half-assed. So, what would your name be?"

"Stop rambling you shit!" The minotaur yelled at the faun and turned to the angel, "Don't mess anything up for us, kid. We've been lying low for centuries. It ain't no time to be fucking with the bastard. I don't want any of that." He wasn't particularly fond of the demon either. Nav had been pretty nasty to him; he was to be feared.

"Oh don't listen to him," the faun reassured, "he hates me the most just because I've got fur. You don't have any so you'll be quite alright. Let's start with the rules of the kitchen, shall we?" He turned to lead the angel to the next room while listening to anything the newcomer had to say.

The little angel stood there near the faun and observed the demon went to bed, when he felt secure he was going to ask the faun a way to escape from the demon if there was to be some gaps in his daily routines that he could slide. But the faun was quicker. Already he sounded like he was advising the little angel to give up trying to escape, even sounded like he had adapted and felt fine with it. His attention turned to the minotaur when he talked then his attention shift back to the faun. His eye widened when he realized most people around here has been enslaved for at least centuries, he gulped and felt a chill down his spine, thinking of no wonder why they had abbandon all hope of freedom. The little angel was young, his age was much less than the time people had been enslaved around. He still wanted to escape, he still wanted freedom, but seemingly, these slaves of the demon, wouldn't take a risk. Maybe when he escaped, he'd tell his father to free the rest of them, he thought.

He put aside his desire to escape first and be silent, he went on a trip with the faun into the demon, talking during so "M.. my name is Izual... Wh.. what's your name? And.. mhmm how am i to work? W.. what do i have to do?" He gulped a little and looked over at the faun.

The faun laughed, "Ah, right." With a smile he explained, "We haven't had to introduce ourselves in a while. It's been decades since we've had someone join us, fortunately I guess. There was an elf here a few days ago but he's been disposed of already. We never got the chance to exchange greetings. It happens more often than not; many come here but have trouble adjusting to Master Nav's rules so end up... dead. My apologies, I didn't mean to scare you or anything. I'm sure you'll adapt just fine since you've got me." He winked before continuing. "I'm Rio the faun and this is Nox the minotaur. You've already seen the half-fox Brian. There are two more here: one is a dragon you'll only ever see when the Master goes on a trip named Niope and the other is a mermaid named Julius. There was a human at one point but he died too quickly, only lasted half a century before he became too frail and was let go.

"I'll explain your duties when I get there but note that you should be careful where you put things. If you take things from one spot, you should return it to that spot. You also shouldn't leave anything lying around that doesn't belong. Master Nav is a stickler about that rule. There are fire pits around each room, try not to burn yourself."

In the kitchen he gave a brief overview of his own job before explaining the rules, "I work here in the kitchen. I mostly cook and brew coffee but I also clean the dishes too. This is my responsibility. You should be careful if you're ever in here. Everything must be in the place Master Nav leaves it, not a centimeter farther. I make breakfast, lunch, and dinner for everyone in the house so you don't have to worry too much about starving. Snacks are only for the Master though, don't go taking anything extra or he'll beat you to a pulp. The menu is also according to the Master's wishes. You eat everything the Master gives you, no being picky here. If you need to bring him his food, best do it quickly. He likes his warm food hot and his cold food frozen. The coffee should also be in perfect proportions of milk and sugar; you should probably leave that up to me. The elf had tried to do it on his own once but... let's just say it didn't end well." The faun ranted on and on about his own duties as he led the way to the next chamber, the dining room.

"This is my area as well, Master Nav eats here. Again, you should be careful to keep everything in its place. We can use the area when we eat but that's only when Master Nav isn't eating." Rio walked by the room briskly and entered the bedroom.

"This used to be the elf's job. Now it's yours because he wants you to take over the dead elf's job. You'll make the bed in the morning. It's done right now; this is what you should make it look like. The sheets have to be pulled straight, the pillow aligned with the head board and centered, the mattress perfectly aligned with the bed frame, and the covers made without any creases and hanging off the bed equally on all sides. You're lucky Master Nav doesn't wear pajamas to sleep, otherwise you'd have to fold those neatly too. The nightstand has to be situated here, the lamp right here, and the couch right here." Rio pointed to all the spots the furniture was always stationed. At night, you have to pull the covers back just enough so that the pillow is visible and Master Nav can slip into bed. Then you head straight for our quarters in the next room." He pointed and started to walk.

"This is where we stay. You can relax in here but the door always has to be closed. Master Nav can't stand the sight of our quarters because it gets messy with the four of us in here. Nox, Brian, you and myself stay here. Niope and Julius stay elsewhere. That bed farthest away from this door is yours." He opened the door for a peek before closing it. They didn't even step inside.

He showed a door where the half-fox Brian was waiting. "Inside is the water room, Brian here is in charge of that. Master Nav bathes here and the laundry is also done inside. We take our baths here too but you have to wait until after Master Nav is finished. You'll get your chance in a little while."

They returned to the living room where the faun continued to ramble on, "This is your territory as well. Any cleaning needed when guests come and go are your responsibility." He brought the angel out to the garden explaining, "This is Nox's responsibility. Any trespassing or decorations are his responsibility. That includes Julius." Although it was dark outside, the glow of the fire lit up a cylindrical casing in front of the house. Inside was a mermaid standing perfectly still but still breathing.

"You won't be seeing Niope very much, as I said earlier. Master Nav has him chained to the storage behind the house. He's only let out when Master Nav goes flying or fighting, which is quite rare. Let's go back inside. Master Nav should be sleeping soon, you'll have responsibilities there."

At the time the faun finished explaining everything Nav picked himself up out of the bath and returned to his regular form. He dried himself off and gave a relieved sigh. All his pent up anger had dissipated and he was now feeling better. Nav pulled on his clothes and opened the door. The half-fox scurried inside and put the towels into the laundry basket neatly folded. The bath was no longer scorching hot and was near lukewarm now. The slaves could take their baths while Nav went to his room for the night.

The angel nodded in acknowledging the name of the faun before Will was confused and messed up. There was so much to remember, the faun took him around the house, told him what and which were the slaves work and work area. But there were so many. He tried to sum up his job only, so it was doing the bedroom clean and the living room where the little angel had to do all the cleaning by himself . This was even worse than heaven itself, there he had to take care of the soul of the dead, now he had to take care of the living. He frowned and gave a big sigh.

During the explaination the angel noticed that Rio the faun repeatedly reminded him about the elf who was now probably ended up going to heaven... or hell. It must be serious therefore the faun had to repeated it again and again to warn the boy. He gulped and bit his lower lips.

Beside that the angel tried to remember the members of this hell on earth. Rio the faun, Nox the minotaur, Julius the mermaid and Niope the dragon. The dragon.... it could be his chance to get out of here. The little angel thought of having a talk to the dragon when everyone went to bed. But his thought was washed away when the faun said the demon was ready to go to bed and it's his responsibility now. But wasn't the faun said the bed was already made? What was his duty there? He finally spoke up and asked the faun when he walked back with him, confused of the bath or the bed should he be going "... so.. so now i have to go to the bed... or the bath?... I have to guard the demon until he sleep or something?"

Nav stalked over to his bedroom feeling refreshed, expecting the newcomer to have done his job. To his disappointment, the bed was left as it had been made that morning. The bed should have its covers pulled back just enough for the pillow to be seen, but it wasn't done. The pillow could not be seen. Irritation resurfaced in his mind as he recognized the fact that the faun had not done his job properly either. He'd let the faun teach the angel the ropes and this was what he got? No meticulous routine, no well thought out preparations, no perfect night time placement of his covers so that he could sleep with ease? He shouted at the top of his lungs, "DAMN FAUN, I TOLD YOU TO TEACH HIM HOW TO DO HIS JOB!"

The faun had started to answer his pupil, "The bed, you go to the bed first and when Master Nav is asleep..." At the hollering of Nav's voice, Rio scurried over to the bedroom. He pulled Izual along as much as he could and assumed a stiff position when in the demon's presence. His head was lowered and his eyes cast on the ground. His arms were held together in front on his body and his hooves were as still as they could be. "We hadn't expected you to be finished your bath so quickly, sir." He replied with a trembling voice.

Nav glared at him, "You do not expect me to do anything. I govern my own actions." He usually had a rigid routine but sometimes he decided to break the systematic process. If he had to choose what was more irritating things being out of place or his routine being broken, it would definitely be misplaced things. He himself liked a bit of change in his schedule at times. "How dare you assume what I do?! You are a slave, you do my bidding and you listen to my COMMAND." He growled at the faun while slackening his arms once more into their whip-like form. He flung it at Rio five times before he calmed himself a bit.

Seeing as it was the angel's first day, he decided to chide him not as harshly. "I don't want the same mistake again or I'll see to it that you're on your knees in a puddle of your own blood, begging for mercy." He was being considerably nice but he still believed a little punishment would do the angel right. He hit the boy twice before returning his arm to its former shape. "Get to work!"

While having a confusion of where should he went he heard a shout from the familiar voice, it was from the demon, it was loud and terrifying, it set him freeze for a second before the faun told him to go to the bed and dragged him along with himself to the bedroom. His body instinctly shaking when he confronted the demon, he peeked over at the faun at some points, he seemed to be terrified as well, he couldn't even lift his face to see how scary the demon was like Izual.

Izual's lips were about to part as for him to say something to defend the faun but it got a hard time coming out of his mouth. And the demon acted before him. His arm turned back into a whip and whipped 5 slashes against the faun's body. The angel got quite jumpy when he saw the faun was slashed. As the moment he thought he'd get away with it, is the moment he received 2 slashes on his body as well, making him yelped and whimpered before he staggeringly went to the bed and pulled back a bit of the blanket to show the pillow as order.

At the slight satisfaction he received from the action, Nav calmed his nerves. He absolutely could not stand being angry after he'd taken his bath and was about to sleep. That was not to his liking. The demon inspected the covers, noting the angle it took. Furrowing his brow, he commented dryly, "Not perfectly aligned, but will suffice as I am tired. I don't feel like having to sully the floor with your blood when I'm this fatigued. It'd then have to be cleaned and would interfere with my slumber. Though I will warn you, if it is not perfectly aligned tomorrow, I will show no mercy." He pulled the right side of the covers down just slightly before slipping into bed.

"You are dismissed. Though that does not mean you have the freedom to walk off from my property. Things that belong on my property stay on my property. You are now my slave, don't you dare try anything funny. I will know instantly if you take even a step outside of this house. Even if you somehow make it out to the forest, you won't find your way out of the maze of trees before I catch you." Nav warned the little angel before finally concluding, "Get out!"

The faun sauntered out of the room with his nearly limp body. It stung from the whipping but he still managed. "See, I told you he hates me." He bragged sheepishly and with a cowardly smile. "Let's go take our bath, seems like we really need it." He made his way over to the bathroom where the minotaur was just leaving. The water was still warm as Nav's bath had been scorching hot. They weren't allowed to change the water but it wasn't like they needed it, it was quite a large tub with a lot of water. The likelihood that it couldn't dilute most of the dirt was slim. Rio, not having any clothes, hopped into the large tub expecting Izual to do the same.

Izual almost jumped up himself with fear that he'd received more of the demon's inferno whippings when he commented so dryly about his work didn't meet the demon's liking. But then a small sigh of relieve was let out when the demon dismissed him and the faun. He turned his back on the demon, signalling the other slave to go with him but was stopped when he heard the other's warning. It was like something was stuck in between his throat when the demon said that, the angel gulped. It's like he knew everything in the mind of the little angel. He looked over at the demon and nodded repeatedly in acknowledging "Y.. yes..."

The angel went with the faun outside and to the bathroom as quick as they came in the demon's room. He felt bad that the faun took 5 whips, he looked at the faun in an apologizing face and nodded to his words but not commenting anything. A little blush set on his face when the faun was so naturally naked and got into the bath.

He motioned the faun to look away "C..can.. can you look away?" He turned around and hoped for the faun to do the same as he took off his now ripped and filthy clothes and slid himself down the warm water that kissed his own skin immediately. "Yo.. you can look now. I'm sorry... that you had to take 5 whips..."

Nav pulled his long hair back with a grunt. Why do I ever only pick up imbeciles? He hated how he had to do everything himself because others could do it right. He'd taught them over and over but they still always managed to get it wrong. The demon gave a heavy sigh and tried to calm himself. He wouldn't be able to sleep with his mind running around in angry circles. Breathing in deep breaths, he lay down and pulled the covers. He couldn't be bothered with a lowly angel; it was more of a toll on his mind than he needed. Relaxing, he slackened into thread. The protrusions on his back that formerly held his body hovering above the bed lowered his back to the surface as they became weak with fluidity. His whole body turned to a waxy substance as he fell into slumber.

Rio laughed as he turned around, "You're embarrassed? Boy, you're going to have to get used to nudity. Master Nav has... peculiar preferences. I don't just mean the obsession with things being in their place; he's got needs too and we slaves have to take care of those needs." With a grin, he turned back around to face the angel. "Nah, don't worry about it, not your fault. I'm used to it but I'm a little worried your wounds sting." He moved towards Izual and touched his body. "It's a shame he had to ruin such delicate skin." The faun ran a hand up and down the smooth skin etched slightly with a pinkish gash.

He leaned his face in towards the boy and touched the groin hidden by the layers of the water. "By needs, I mean these kinds of needs. With the way you were reacting earlier, I'd say you need a bit of practice. Don't you think?" He grinned, showing off his off-white teeth. His furry leg moved between Izual's two and pressed up again his crotch. He ground the area a little as he planted a lick along the collarbone of his naked friend.

"Thank you... ouch. For worrying for me" Izual was biting his lower lips when his wounds were starting to hurt, making his eye twitched a bit, but he was still listenning to the faun talking. He looked up at his new friend Rio, who was starting to act weird in Izual's mind, grinning and such, it made him feel a little curious as well as confused. He gulped. "N..ne..needs?" He looked down at where Rio touched him for a second before looking up at him, strange feeling was running all over him "W... w.. what do you mean?"

It was quicker than Izual would know, the faun was touching his sensitive groin. It sent a red blush across his face, a weird hot feeling, like electric was running inside his body. The other started to touch him more and even started to lick his collarbone. The little angel swore he has never felt anything like such before, his stomach was feeling like butterflies, flying inside. But something, like an instinct, made him gasped and back off a few steps away from the faun, away from all the touches "W... what are you doing, Rio?... It... it feels weird." panting.

Backing off, Rio grinned at the amusing reaction. "Sorry, I didn't think you were that innocent. Thought I'd do a little teasing. Don't take it to heart." He laughed aloud, wincing at the pain that came with it. The lashes to his body stretched when he laughed. He leaned back in the large tub to relax, giving Izual his space. "I do have to warn you though," He frowned. "You're going to have to get used to it... like I said, Master Nav has peculiar preferences. He has a tendency to force the newcomer into complete submission. Come morning, I'm sure he'll want Nox to do things such as these to you. And he'll want a really good show of it." He wasn't sure the young one knew what he meant but he didn't want to completely ruin the Angel's first night.

Scrubbing himself down, the faun told Izual to take his time soaking. He climbed out of the tub, picked up a clean towel, and dried himself off. As he was about to leave the steaming bathroom, the half-fox Brain returned and slipped himself into the tub. Without a word, not even an acknowledgement of anyone else, he bathed. When the angel finished, he was to drain out the tub and clean the entire bathroom down. Before he left for bed, he was to do all the laundry consisting mostly of towels. Brian sat there, waiting for the last creature to leave before he set to his work.

Rio has sauntered off to the bedroom. He picked out some scraps of cloth that seemed suitable for covering up the shy angel, not that it would stay in the morning. Still, he wanted to be a little considerate of the poor thing. Most of the beings kept by his Master needn't clothing so walked around naked but he thought the newcomer would have to get used to it all slowly. Taking the scraps with him, he ventured back toward the bathroom. "Here are some cloths you can put on for your comfort. When you're finished your bath, you can go straight to bed." With a smile, he left the cloths off to one side and returned to the shared bedroom.

He relaxed a little bit when the other backed off, it was a strange thing he did just there. The little angel gave a small frown, not quite understanding what sort of "pecular preferences" the faun meant. And his laugh kind of like a stick, poking him. He imagine the minotaur, doing what the faun did. It'd be so weird, there was no way the little angel would let him.

He bit his lower lip, staying silent as he srcubbed his own body, peeking at the faun once in a while, still blushing. The faun got up first. Izual stayed there for a while. It was kind of weird when the fox was... like he didn't notice the existent of the angel. He tried to make a conversation but then stopped, he once again stay silent. For quite a bit more, he got up and picked up the faun's used towel and dried himself, maybe he didn't want to use more towel and made the fox work too hard.

Izual bent down and was about to pick up his old dirty clothes, the faun appeared again with some scrapped of cloths. He took the cloths quickly and put them on, not wanting the other to see his body. Shyly, he followed the faun afterward to the bedroom. He looked around, finding a space to sleep in the shared bedroom. Such horrible place to live... he couldn't understand how the faun lived here for a thousand years. He gulped.