Would anyone be interested in a Kuroshitsuji inspired roleplay? (Master/Servant 1x1)

Cresil

Hello there! :)

So I wanted to see if there is anyone out there who might be interested in a Kuroshitsuji inspired one on one roleplay?

I guess I should start by introducing myself, I'm Cresil, and I consider myself a veteran in the roleplay world. I used to hang around on this site a lot before under a different name. Unfortunately I did not get much time to rp when I went off to study. But now I'm back with a new name and I am eager to get started! I am a semi-/literate roleplayer, and I would love to find a rp-partner or two who is up for a long-term roleplay. I also happen to be quite a bit of a chatterbug and I love sharing ideas and thoughts as the rp progress! While English is not my first language I put a lot of time and effort into my replies.

Alright, so lets get back to business!

To keep it short, I am looking for a dominant uke (seke/seme works too, it might be interesting to try it out actually) to pair up with my butler. I also feel that it is important to point out that this roleplay is only based on the manga, so orignal ideas and characters is a must, and it would be fun if we could do our own spin on it. I'll gladly tell you more about my character over messages, and if you have a character you feel would fit right in do tell!

I have no specific plot in mind, but I thought it could be something we could come up with together :)

(Also, this is quite important.. This will not be all about sex, because that can get really boring in the end, there will be no rushing it. This goes for all of my roleplays)

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cresil

• Celestia

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested soul is here! *raises hand*

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And about that, even though I'm new to this forum, there is no way that one could say I'm new to the rp world. I've been doing it for the past 10 years for now, so probably you could say that I'm a veteran as well.

And even though English isn't my native language either, I'm still pretty confident in my skills.

And what I don't have in skills, I make it up with my imagination.

I'm glad my thread caught someones attention, I've been craving a roleplay like this for a while now. Nice to meet you by the way! I'm more than willing to give it a try if you are! X3

Do you want me to send you a message and tell you a bit more about what I had in mind? ^^