Into The Woods;; Druid Roleplay;; XxMissPhantomhivexX and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

This roleplay contains BDSM, if you don't enjoy the subject, then retreat now.

XxMissPhantomhivexX's Character;;

clouds-grass-outdoors-green-eyes-nabari-no-ou-anime-anime-boy-black-hair-bandages-miharu-rokujou-wallpaper.jpg

Elthal Norre;; 18 Years

Ciel's Character;;

142zndz.jpg

Kaede Nara;; Age 21

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

Top Posters In This Topic

Elthal hummed to himself as he walked through the forest, hand gently running across the tree trunks as he walked. All around he could hear the sounds of animals going about his day, the sound bringing a smile to his face as he listened to the songs of the forest. He eventually came to a stream and paused, gazing at the forest across from him. He knew never to go in there, for he did not have access to that domain. The stories of the two forests being at war for centuries rang in his ears and he turned to go, thinking it best he leave before anything happened.

A lithe, almost short male was sitting on the perch of a tree, his amber eyes bright, almost visible through the dark tree lining. A small growl came from his throat as he grasped the tree branch, a bit of anger in his eyes as he saw someone from the other side of his forest dare to even step near his forest. He must be a threat. With that thought it mind, he hissed, and he began to allow the tree to uproot, it's branches coming up, and curling around the younger male's ankles, before the amber-eyed male jumped from the tree and yelled, "Who are you!?"

Elthal was just about to go back into his forest when he was suddenly yanked off his feet, a yelp tumbling from his lips as he hit the dirt. He blinked, slightly dazed for a moment before he looked up to see a man with pale skin and amber eyes glaring down at him. Elthal looked down to see roots wrapped around his legs. He frowned, sending out a sharp command in his mind before reaching out and barely managing to touch the root of a tree near him. The tree up rooted and slapped the offending roots away from his legs before picking Elthal up and setting him safely up in the tree. "Why did you do that? I was just minding my own business, going through a walk in my forest. I was not going to cross to your side so why did you attack me?!" He exclaimed, emerald eyes glowing in the shadows were he perched.

"Because, no one comes near this side without knowing the consequences, you are no exception." stated the older male under his breath before withdrawing his roots away from the younger male. Roots withdrawed, they then wrapped around the older male, creating a barrier between him and the younger male, his amber eyes still visible in the darkness that the shadows of his land devoured him in. "You should leave."

(soooo, im slightly confused. There are two sides split by a river. My character rules one side, yours the other. My character stayed on his side, he never went to your characters side. o.o)

((I'm so confused too...because you made it seem like your character was just a bit of a bystander, by saying that "He heard there had been a war here", so I got confuzzled ;.;))