Hi..looking for some RP partners as well (read inside)

-Jae Hwa-

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Jae Hwa-

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Sosuke0549

• CutiePie

I kind of feel like I'm intruding now, after so many other replies...but if you have time, I'm open for roleplaying as well ^^ Just tell me if you would like to.

Okay, well, I normally roleplay ukes, and genre-wise I like fantasy/supernatural the most. I'm online almost every day from 5:30pm to 8:30(sometimes 9:00)pm Eastern Standard Time, and depending on how in-depth the story is I post 2-3 paragraphs or a few sentences. My character style is usually shy and a bit feminine in build. I have a few plots written down, but if you'd like to come up with one together that's fine.

I have no problem rolaplaying seme and I also like fantasy/supernatural the most..I believe our time zone is the same as well. I tend to write....a bit too much, so plz dont mind it and write as much as u feel comfortably with. I would like to see some of those plots if u dont mind...choose the ones u think u would like the most.

I don't mind if you write a lot ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Here's the link to my group where all of my ideas are. My favorite at the moment is plot six.

I like #2 and #6, they both are psycological and I get to play the bad guy, which i find rather interesting. So which one do you wanna roleplay?

Hello, Jae Hwa ^-^ Obviously, I'm on this thread to possibly strike up a roleplay with you. Well, my conditions of roleplay are very similar to yours'. I expect longer, meaty responses (depends on the depth of the roleplay, though I enjoy roleplays with more depth in them), and enough to work with so that maybe characters can develop better, and there can be something deeper beyond just sex or beyond just "He smiled" or "He chuckled and said, "Hi.". One flaw is, I do have to go to my father's on the weekends, which for me are usually Saturday's starting at 7:30 p.m Eastern Standard Time, and lasts usually until Tuesday afternoon, around 3:00 p.m, Eastern Standard Time, though that will change within the next month, given that I'll finally have internet there. I enjoy more of the "Slice of Life", Historical, "Demons", Drama, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, or Angst when it comes to genres. I enjoy more kinky things when it comes to the sexual side of the relationship, and I'm somewhat into the whole BDSM. I also enjoy twincest, or just incest in general. I'm almost down with anything. I can roleplay both seme and uke, though I prefer a uke role, or a seke role. If you are interested, I'm more than happy to roleplay with you!~ ^-^

: Alright, I'll take a look and post soon.

: Then, lets do #6, make your character, and I'll post mine as well...(smiles)

: Sounds good to me, I'll be honor to roleplay with you. Dont worry about how many times you can reply, I am not very pushy with those things, as long as you can reply within the week, then that's ok. As for the position, if you feel more comfortable being uke, then I'll play the seme, I dont mind playing seke either, is up to you. I like all those genres as well, and I am into BDSM as well. Do you got any plots of your own you want to do?

Thank you ^-^ I don't really have plots that I have already made, I'm more of a "go with the flow" type of person, and I'm better at making character's and stories right on the spot instead of a lot of calculations with their character. I usually play more fiesty, or distant characters, with a bit of a naughty side to them. Do you have anything particular that you'd like to try out?

I want to do a historical incest type. How about something like this?

The crown prince of the kingdom falls in love with the son of the emperor's mistress, his half-brother. He hates him, because his mother died after finding out the king had cheated on her with the mistress. He abuses the young prince in many ways, and they have this kind of love-hate relationship between them.

We can just start adding twists to it as we go along and such, this is a very general plot. So..like it?

Sure :D Would you like to start today? And should the younger male be his servant or something along those lines? Should I start a character description, a picture, or would you life just the basics?

The younger character is also a prince, but the crown prince treats him as a servant just to humiliate him. And yes, put up a character sheet with all the info of ur character. I'll open up the thread at some point today, when my laziness goes away I promise. (smiles)

Haranori Nara:: Age 18:: Uke

Haranori, in simply words, could be described as beautiful, almost feminine so to speak. Clad with a slightly more female-like face than most men, the only visible definitions in his face would be on his jaw, given there was only a slight edge to the jawline, though nothing that made him look incredibly masculine. Skin tone wise, the simplest way to put it would be to look at an alabaster stone, which would be the color of his skin, yet, almost paler. As for texture, his skin possesses one that feels like silk, and has a rather soft texture, and looks like it would be easy to mark. Having about medium length hair, the end of it lands around the middle of his neck, and has many layers, though, it is more-so straight. Bangs covering the right half of his face, only one of his eyes is almost ever seen. His hair color is an obsidian black colore. Lapis would be a good color to describe his eyes as, given the almost obsidian color that was his eyes, though, his eyes are the most lively part of his body, holding an icy swirl of azul right around the pupil, and his eyes seem to hold all of the emotions that he feels. Eyelashes that are rather thick curtain his eyes, his eyes sinfully dark. A soft peach color stains his slightly plump lips, giving his face the slightest bit of color, though not much. Almost thin as a twig so to speak, there is a bit of muscle definition on his abdomen area, faint outlines, giving a bit of sex appeal, though not overly muscular in any way, shape, or form. Though, what ruins his almost angel-like beauty is an ugly scar that runs on the back of his neck, that doesn't ever really have the time to fully heal. As well to that disfigurement, the young prince doesn't ever really smile either, unless it's fake, given he sees no true point in smiling. He doesn't even really smile for his family.

Personality wise, he is mostly seen as a calmer, more collected person, who can usually let things slide because he had learned to deal with harsh judgement and words. Generally relaxed, he usually gives off a cool exterior, and is usually very simple with the things he says, not ever really saying more than he needs to, and is rather blunt about it. It's not that he's completely serious, it's more so that he's never really okay with getting to know anyone, and doesn't really see the point in it. He's able to keep his temper down, and is usually seen more as the more introverted of the two princes in the kingdom. Being rather wise, he's usually more of the type to pick literature, healing, or tactic warfare over actual fighting, being better at coming up with strategies and playing them out. He's a simple person to please in general. He is not really one to be known to court with the women, and no one has really given it a second though at to why he never did in the first place, and never really though of him being homosexual, given it considered odd in their time.

Though, this whole composure can immediately crack when it comes to one person. That one person being his half-brother. Never quite understanding why he hated him so much, the younger male would often get upset with his higher-up, not understanding why he was always treated as if he was filth compared to him, or why his older sibling was so demeaning towards him. He also never understood why he was treated like a slave to him, even though he was a prince as well, and didn't deserve to be treated the way that he did. Though, he couldn't ever bring himself to completely loathe his brother as his brother seemed to loathe him, because no matter how much he'd get his feelings hurt by the older male, he couldn't bring himself to say that he hated him, he was his brother, of course he loved him, he grew up to him, he looked up to him, and despite his better judgement, he'd usually try to do as his brother said. Though there are a few acts that he swore he wouldn't commit, it may prove hard for him to resist...

As for his past, he was born from a mistress of the king. His mother is a bit of a lowly woman, who tended to, at the time, self-pity herself, and play the whole damsel-in-distress theme, and would often sell herself off to anyone who told her she looked pretty. Having an affair with the king got her far in life, it even got her to the position of Queen, one of which she didn't deserve. Haranori, as a young child, always knew that he wasn't destined for the greatest role in life, given that he was basically a runner-up for his half-brother. Given him and his half-brother had never gotten along that well, after his brother reached a certain age, he decided to start using him as a personal servant, more so a slave, to try and downgrade him and get on his nerves, as much as the job bugged Haranori, he still did the job anyways, so that his older-half-brother that he actually respected, would maybe treat him kinder and be nicer to him, though that day has been yet to come.

:

2hs83zo.jpg

Name: Hak-Kun

Seme

Personality: Hak-Kun is a ruthless man, ruthless general, but a good crown prince. He cares for his country and his people, and everyone respects him and love him as a next in line ruler. He is very clever and cunning, a definite good option for emperor. Behind his facade as a prince though, lies a cruel man who is in love helplessly with his half-brother. He tortures the young prince despite his own feelings, in a mixture of hatred and love that drive him insane. There are many rumors of him sleeping around with women, both from noble families and prostitutes, but none of them have stayed in a relationship with him long enough to become a scandal.

Bio: Hak-kun's mother died when she found out that the emperor was cheating on her with a mistress. She suddenly committed suicide leaving an adolescence Hak-kun behind to deal with everything else by himself. That's the main reason why he hates his brother. When the emperor took in the boy's mother as the next queen, Hak-kun was enraged, and so, he dedicated himself to make the boy's life miserable, but he never counted on the feelings of love he would develop for the innocent soul.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll make the thread sometimes later....

Okay~^-^ I'd love to get role-playing as soon as possible~ Ill do the title page, but may you do the first post?