The Dangerous Night / 危険な夜 ( YaoiLoverfangurl19 & CutiePie )

CutiePie

Kagaru yawned and rubbed his eyes when healing a fighter. it was been 2 days they haven't have they're victory. they decided to continue it tomorrow night. Kagaru came back, and streched his body and sit at the bench. "how was your wonds?" Kagaru said while he rubbed his eyes.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CutiePie

Silver smiled" my wounds are alot better now Kagaru, thank you for asking, i hope this fight ends soon, i dont like to see people hurt or killed in battle and I'm afrid i going to lose you Kagaru and i dont want that"

"yeah me too...i dont want to lose you too..." Kagaru smiled, looking at Silver. "Ishii! Yoshi! it's time for you two to go!!" the leader yelled. "ah..shall we go, Silver?" Kagaru stand up and smiled.

Silver raise himself up from beanch and start to yawn, he took Kagaru's hand and smiled" sure lets go then Kagaru" he said walked towards battlerfield with Kagaru

"y-yeah..." Kagaru blushed, while he walked with his friend, Silver. but why are they 'friends' when they actually looked like a couple?

Silver smiled" sure which you can't wait, I know we have just meet and get not know another better but I'm sure this feelings are real, Kagaru I'm in love with you"

Kagura face was very red hearing those words. he hide his face with his hands. "eh..um..m..m...m-me too!" Kagaru screamed and started to kiss Silver

"nnn...we can't do it here. we're still on the battlefield." Kagaru said trying to break free. "and also we should heal the fighters.." Kagaru blushed

Silver smiled" you have right Kagaru, I'm sorry about that's, let's heal they injured" he said and walked towards one of fighters and start to heal him

"Yeah.." Kagaru smiled, he started to heal the injured man at the right. it seems that there are many injured people now. the demons, aliens, elves.. always increased they're battle rating..how can the humans win this fight?

it is now morning, the enemies started to leave the battlefield without telling, and humans started to go to their house and places. Kagaru goes to Silver. "man..what an exhausting night.." Kagaru sighed. "hey wanted to continue that at my house?" Ksgaru chuckled

"alright!" Kagaru smiled. he walked to the street and looked at many shop. he turned back to make sure he followed him. he turn straight again. 5 bloks away, they found Kagaru house. Kagaru take his keys and opened the door. "let's go." Kagaru smiled, he closed the door when Silver goes in.

"ahahahaha..thanks!" Kagaru smiled. "hey, let's continue it on the bed..okay?" Kagaru said, he looked very attractive and adorable at the same time. he opened his bedroom and goes in.

Silver walked in the bedroom after Kagaru, he hugged Kagaru" i love you so much Kagaru and I'm very happy at you love me back and you are my boyfriend, i hope we be togother forever"

"eh?! who say i'll be your boyfriend? i told you i love you. i don't say i wanna be your boyfriend right?" Kagaru chuckled. "have it with me, first before you'll be my boyfriend." Kagaru laughed.

Silver smiled and lift Kagaru up, walked towards bed and la Kagaru down on bed, la himself over Kagaru and smirked" so i must make love to you before i become your boyfriend, its alright with Me, i Would do anything for at you shall become my boyfriend"