The Dangerous Night / 危険な夜 ( YaoiLoverfangurl19 & CutiePie )

CutiePie

Silver couldn't speak so he took frame notebook and write" sorry I can't speak, my throat hurts very bad" and he gave the notebook to Kagaru

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CutiePie

Silver nodded and raise himself up from ground and took Kagaru hand, walked away from death minotaur so Kagaru killed

Kagaru was very embrassed that he were holding hands with Silver.

( i might reply late because my sis going to use my computer, later. )

(Its alright CutiePie i understand, i can wait for your reply)

They was now in lobby room still holding hands, Silver slipp Kagaru hand and try to talk but couldnt talk, so he walked towards beanch and sat himself down on beanch was sad

"sigh. i forget to take my medical box..but" Kagaru suddenly rip some of his clothes. " i can't help your neck, but i can help your other injury.." Kagaru said giving a little smile. he started to put the ripped clothes to Silver's wound. "i hope this is okay?" Kagaru said.

Silver talked litter bit" Its okay Kagaru, thank you very much" he said and stopped talking since his throat start to hurt

"ah..you shouldn't actually talk" Kagaru said while panicked. "and...sorry...i make you fighting..." Kagaru sighed with a sad expression. "also, i'm planning to go out of the battlefield...but, we can't..." Kagaru said giving a worried look.

Silver smiled and took up notebook and write" it's okay we can go out of the batter field Kagaru, don't worry and I think you did right to kill minataour, which we would both be death right and you saved my life thank you very much Kagaru my BestFriends forever" and he gave the notebook to Kagaru

"you're an interesting person, i could say that."Kagaru giggled. "alright, let's go!" Kagaru said while he take Silver's hands and run to the battlefield with him.

"Ishii! are you okay?" the leader of the figthers asked. "ah, Silver go sit at the medical team bench!" the leader ordered Silver.

Silver walked towards medical bench and sat himself down on bench do as the leader said and wonder what would happened next

Silver feel at his throat didn't hurt anymore and try talking" it's going better Kagaru, it does not hurt much anymore as it did before, thank you for save my life Kagaru"

Silver giggled" that's not true Kagaru, have you not kill minataour with the sword I would be dead by now, so is thanks to you at I'm still alive with just at my throats hurst"

Silver blushed but tried not to show it" what really you think that Kagaru, we'll you are interesting person to Kagaru"

Kagaru blushed."I--" Kagaru was about to talk but interupted. "Ishii!" the leader screamed. "a-ah yes?!" Kagaru looked at the leader direction. "Katou got a large wound, heal it now!" the leader yelled. "a-ah..um...alright! uh...Silver...stay here okay?" Kagaru said and started to run.

Silver start thinking{he is really cute and handsome but why does my heart beat fast every time I'm with Kagaru, I'm in love with Kagaru or is it just crush, oh I'm so confused right now}

when Kagaru runs he started to thinking about Silver..'is this love or not?' Kagaru sighed

(( change the scene to night, okay? ))

(Sure its okay for me CutiePie)

Silver was waiting for Kagaru shall come back, it was getting late and Silver was very tired, he want to go to bed soon and sleep