Little Lost Angel (18 +)

Sorrow

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sorrow

• CutiePie

aki was blushing when the demon started to kissed him. "w-wait..i forget y-your name again.." Aki said, he is really quick at forgetting short-terms. "s-sorry.." Aki said.

"..!!..d-don't tease me like that!" Aki blushed..Aki moaned when the demon started to kissed his neck. Aki kissed the demon, because he doesn't know how to give him other pleasures than that.

"I'm serious." Nova said before his lips were kissed, tenderly returning the kiss. Slowly pushing the head of his cock into the angel, rubbing Aki's hips gently.

(( did Nova put it in?))

Aki was still been kissing and feeling the pleasure, which makes Aki wanted to moan..but Nova is still kissing Aki.

((He did now xD ))

Nova moved his lips away from Aki's, nipping at the angel's neck, holding onto the younger's hips. Hips pressing forward, pushing all of his hardened length into Aki.

(( oh, okay thanks XD sorry i'm so lag ))

"m-my insides! i-it hurts! ah!" Aki moaned, 'it hurts but it feel good' Aki talk on his mind, he finally know how to make a baby.

Aki moaned when the demon started to move. "my insides..i-it feels w-weird.." Aki said

( i'll sent you a pm it's really important. )

"k-kiss me, again!" Aki said with an adorable face. "!!" Aki screamed. "n-no! not there! if you hit the spot again, i-i might come!--" Aki moaned really loud because the demon hitting his sweet spot yet again. "--b-but i wanted to come with you!" Aki said