Little Lost Angel (18 +)

Sorrow

Nova purred, it was nice to hear the other's sounds. The demon pressed his lips to the angels, lovingly deepening the kiss. Moving his fingers inside Aki.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sorrow

• CutiePie

Aki liked the demon's kiss, Aki puts his hands to the demon's shoulders, wanted him to kiss him a little bit longer.. and wanted to see more wider of the demon's face.

Nova licked the other's lips as they kissed, free hand sliding down the other's body. Gently squeezing the other's hips as they kissed

Aki moaned feeling the pleasure, Aki kissed the demon, blushing all over..Aki suddenly pushed the demon to bed. "..they do that on the butt..." Aki wondering.."ah...my sister said...if we do that on the butt...i will get.."Aki wonders.. "PREGNANT?!" Aki shocked.

Nova blinked in surprise when he was suddenly pushed onto the bed, "They?" he mused, a slight smile on his features, gaze focused on the angel. Blinking slowly by the sudden loud shouting, "Um, Pregnant? Can angel males get pregnant? Some types of demons can." he said, head tilting in thought.

"...my mother is a male.." Aki blinked. "and i heard...some angel males can get pregnant...so i don't know if i can get pregnant.." Aki wonders. "...but my mother says 'god will give a child if your partner and you agree to be a father and mother who can take it's child.'i'm a bit confused.." Aki said.

(Fyi, I am okay with mpreg. In fact, I love it, as the uke or the seme))

"Your mother is a male? I don't know what mine was, I was orphaned." Nova said, placing his hand on his angel's hip. Looking up at him, the other's thinking face was very adorable. "God, huh? I doubt he'd be okay with giving a child to a demon and an angel, although Lucifer would be okay with it since it would just fuck with your god." he said, chuckling.

(( lol, i loved mpreg, but my bff says i'm a freak lol :p ))

"lucifer?" Aki blinked looking at the demon. "who is lucifer?" Aki loked the demon really serious, he was very jealous..

((Isn't mpreg fun? My brother thinks I'm strange because I like it xD ))

"Lucifer is kinda like the demon equivalent of god, he'd probably grant us a child if we want." Nova said, smiling, "Are you jealous, Aki?" he asked, chuckling.

(( lol, your brother a fundonshi? (fundoshi is a male yaoi fan )))

"j-jealous?" Aki blushed. "uh um...uh...s-so Lucifer a...a...like a demon god?" Aki trying to change the subject because he is always blushing when he noticed that he is jealous. "also, i-i'm not jealous!" Aki pouted while blushing.

(( He is, but not so much so that he'd role play it)

"You're definitely jealous, that's very, very cute." Nova cooed, rubbing his lover's side as he watched the angel above him. "Yes, Lucifer is the demon god. He's who we rule under and serve, though he's not nearly as bad as your gods make him soun." he said, smiling up at Aki when he again denied his jealousy.

"!" Aki reacted as the demon started to rubbing him. "i t-told you!...sigh..i'm.." Aki blushed as his hands at the demon's shoulder.

Aki blushed when the demon started to kissing, when he is closer to the demon Aki blushed more than before. "s-stop making me blushed all the time!" Aki pouted.

Aki reaction was so cute when the demon started to kiss his neck and shoulders. Aki take the demon's hands to his chest. "hm..." Aki pouted.

Aki loved the demon kiss so much.."t-touch me here.." Aki blushed, taking the demon's hands to his Bottom "uh..um..p-please..?" Aki blushed, looking at the demon.

"mm.." Aki pouted while blushing, "it getting bigger..!" Aki blushed hiding his face on the demon's shoulder. "uh..y-your.." Ski blushed. "C-c..." Aki face was very red

"Of course it is, You're body ad reactions are very arousing~" Nova responded, knowing what the other male was talking about, lifting the angel's chin with his free hand.

"!!!" Aki shocked while blushing.."um..uh..i wanted your c-cock t-to put it..i-in..." Aki face is red.

(( im addicted at a blushing uke, so gomen. ))