Little Lost Angel (18 +)

Sorrow

"There's a number of things they do to angels.. I'm not going into detail of how you angels were defeated, and currently it appears that demons are more powerful than angels." Nova responded, looking at the angel.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sorrow

• CutiePie

"Probably not.. You're pretty cute, they wouldn't kill you. Although you'll wish you were dead." Nova stated, filling a slight pang of hurt and guilt when he saw the tears.

"really?" Aki trying to stop crying. "and..what was your name again" Aki looked at the demon. "because angels like me are so easy to forget everything.." Aki sighed he looked down.

"um..yes..." Aki responded as seeing the demon sitted. "Nova....Nova....Nova....." Aki trying to remember the demon's name. "N-O-V-A" Aki pushes himself to remember the demon name. because Aki never see a nice demon that not going to kill him. and also he tries to remember the demon's face.

Nova frowned when Aki said yes, now he felt even worse.. There was no way he could sell this one, he sighed softly, motioning for Aki to come over to him.

"!" Aki blushed when the demon licking the Aki's lips. "W-wait.." Aki take the demon's hands and put him to the couch. Aki sitted on the demon's lap. Aki show the demon Aki's tongue. "my...tongue..." Aki wanted the demon to lick his tongue. aki was such a straight-forward boy.

Nova allowed his hands to be placed on the couch, demon tail swaying happily when he felt the angel settle himself in his lap. Smirking slightly when the other stuck his tongue out, his own piercing tongue flicking out over it, licking it.

"Mmm.." Aki moans as feeling the pleasure..Aki licked his tongue back. "huff..huff..i'm sorry... i'm new at this kind of stuff.. huff...huff.." Aki panted and looked down, embrassed. but he still want more of the demon lick but he's too shy to say that. Aki is a really weird angel...

"Are you a virgin?" Nova questioned, though he was sure he was, sliding his hands up the angel's shoulders. Licking Aki's neck the reactions were just the cutest, he rarely actually played with the angels that he captured. "You are very cute." he purred lovingly,

Aki blushes when the demon questioned him. "o-of course i am.." when the demon licked Aki's neck he reacted "Kyaa?!" Hearing the demon's response..Aki blushed. "nooo..i'm not..." he blushes harder and harder. Aki was thinking how to make the demon's feeling a pleasure..Aki thinks to hard which makes his face is full with red.

"What happens to you if I take your virginity?" Nova purred out, nipping the other's neck, pulling the angel closer to his body. One hand sliding down the angels back, into his pants to grasp the angel's rear. Lightly squeezing it, god he wanted to hear the angel moan.

"um..uh.." Aki blushes when the demon's responses. the demon's already take all of his body..when the man grope on his pants Aki moaned loudly. "nnhh! n-no.." Aki response was actually a lie, he really want more of the demon touches..

"No? You want me to stop?" Nova teased, pulling his hands away from the angel's bottom. Wanting the angel to beg for his touches, he wasn't going to push the angel into anything. The demon wanted to hear him ask for it. "Do you really want me to stop?~"

Nova grinned when he heard the angel shout, hands lightly tugging the angel's clothing off of him. "You are so damn cute." he purred out, tongue flicking over one of Aki's nipples once it was exposed

'n-nyahh!" Aki moaned like a cute little kitten. "mmm..." Aki blushed. "you know...um...i wanted you to feel it too...if i'm the only one..it...wont fair..." Aki blushed when he say that

Nova smiled, those sounds were so cute, almost irresistible. Hands sliding over the angel's body, moving in between Aki's legs. Lightly nipping at one of the other's pink nubs.