Teacher's Pet (KiraMidnight x Ideduce)

ideduce

Kai blushed, obviously seeing the excitement and turned darker red then he ever had, matching his red hair. His eyes shined a bit

"I can play with myself, if that would please you...?"

He placed his hand upon his own member, blushing

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ideduce

• KiraMidnight

Daisuke nodded. "yes that's the point of this after all." he tried to keep his voice cold and he thumbed over his own cock slowly as he watched the other male with interest. He took off his glasses with his free hand which was a rare sight to see now a days.

Kai watched his teacher, feeling shy about his own size, but regardless he understood the point of this. He continued to play with himself, moving his hand softly, quietly whimpering and moaning a bit

He pumped himself groaning into his blue tooth ear piece.

"Let your voice out, don't hold back." he said in a low whisper. "Your ass.....Touch yourself there too. I need to know if I can fuck you later or if I have to ready you every time." he said in a sultry voice.

Kai nodded a bit and played with himself faster, moaning and blushing while softly placong his finger against his entrence and very slowly pushing it inside, giving off a louder moan. he was a virgen so he had definatally never done this before, and was amazed that he could stand to do it.

"Ahhh ah." he undid his robe now naked pumping himself faster. "Move it deeper." he started to notice he hadn't touched back there before. "Move a second finger you'll love it." he was dripping already watching him. He wondered if he'd lose it and masturbate like he had never done it in his life.

Kai blushed and moved his finger in and out more, very slowly adding another one inside him, letting out a small whimper but slowly getting use to it

Kai was sort of enjoying this, just the way it felt....he honestly had never had done that before, and it was such a strong sensation that he ended up cumming a lot

((I may only be on a few times a day for a bit, work has me doing 8 days in a row before and day off, sorry in advance))

(It's okay I understand!)

He watched and came a few times on his own chest. He watched the other through his eyelashes.

"I think we can do this. Maybe I'll stop by for supper at your place tomorrow. Is that all right?"

He smiled a bit, feeling very happy after he came.

"Y-yes, that's just fine, I wouldn't mind at all...."

He was blushing and breathing hard

He ended the skype call and leaned back against his sofa. He sighed. He felt good. He grabbed some tissues and cleaned up and then went to take a shower. He'd probably meet him in the halls for a morning class. The realization he could have office sex ran through him. He liked to play it dangerously but he did like his job.

Kai took a deep breath and took a long shower, feeling a bit odd but better. He smiled a bit glad to know that his teacher liked what he saw....and his teacher was soooo hot!!

The next day he went to school and was wondering through the halls, since he got there early he had time to just relax and wonder

"One....Two....Three....." and there was some smooth jazz emanating from a room.

It seemed he took on being the conductor for the ocastra club.

"Watch my hand movements if I want you to crescendo I'll raise my hands higher." he huffed annoyed at the playing. "Tempo tempo! I'll get a metranom if I have to....Lets try part six from the top.....1.2.1234...." he directed.

This took up most of his morning but luckily not all of it. He walked out ready to buy and ham sandwich. Which he did. He ate standing up.

He noticed his crimson haired student Kai and went over. He seemed a bit worn out today.

"Do you drink Kai?" he wondered.

Kai looked at his teacher and smiled

"Good morning and no, not really."

He moved some of his hair behing his ear and smiled. He had been caught in the middle of braiding his hair, which for some reason was failing misrably.

"Some days I think I should just cut my hair.....!"

He cleaned his hands.

"The reason is because it's layered so you have to weave it by parting your hair the side, and if you don't like that look a french braid will work just as well. By doing this you make the longer strands about the same legnth as the shorter ones. and you just braid." he stated braiding the other's hair. "There you are.....If you're aspiring to be a model......I wouldn't cut it." With that he moved back looking at it and nodded.

Kai blushed darkly and slightly smiled

"I don't think that I look good enough to be a modle, but thank you, I might actually try it someday"

He couldn't help but slightly feel a bit better about himself.....just because the man he had a crush on complimeted him...it was amazing!

"Why are you here so early? If you don't mind me asking...?"

"I'm the conductor for the band. It's just a club, but they said they wanted to go to regionals and wanted someone dependable that would even keep them in line. I have a strict policy about attendance. Practice is long and hard. They're improving even if they don't believe so." Their hopes and dreams become his as well and he was doing his best to see them through. This man was the definition of determination. "Class will start soon, I might have something that could help you in my office."

Kai nodded, smiling a bit and wondering what his teacher had for him. He was blushing still, a bit lighter then before but only because he was calming down finally....this man was just....amazingly hot.....and it was becoming clear that he too had a crush on him

He went to his office and closed the blinds. He then looked back at him and opened up a drawer and tossed a sealed cock ring to him.

"Put it on. In class it'll start off on low......And you'll want to keep it that way or you'll end up humiliating yourself. So try to answer questions correctly, and should you manage to ace it......" He moved closer to whisper in his ear. "There are more toys in the trunk of my car if you manage to impress me. Care to play the game?"

He was curious to see if kai was smarter than he let on. In all honesty if that was true then the man was sexier than he first imagined.

Kai sniled and nodded, blushing a bit. He left and got his stuff from his locker, stopping at the bathroom and putting on the ring. It felt weird, but he'd get use to it.

He walked to class and sat down in his chair, ready to try his best, though he knew the answers now

(Grrr I thought I posted)

The hum stayed on low through out the class and stayed that way as Kai proved to Daisuke that he indeed knew the material. Though at the end of the class it was suddenly on high when the last of the students remained.

"Well done."

He wondered how much more the other could take.

Kai was slightly panting, a dark crimson blush line showing, blending with his hair, it was obvious he was very hard, which he hid with his jacket placed over his member. He was in a moment where he felt nothing but pleasure and it became hard for him to want to stand, cause he knew if he did his erection would definatally show

"T-thanks....Sir"

He locked the door when they were the two left in the room. He moved behind him and unzipped his jacket. He leaned down.

"Your breathing is off."

he moved his fingers up Kai's shirt pinching his nipples and rolling them between his fingers. He looked down at the erect cock that snuck out of Kai's pants. He moved down licking the tip and swirling his tongue against the head of Kai's thick cock.

Kai gasped and turned a darker color, he had no idea what to do in this moment, this man's tongue felt amazing against his cock. He leaned his head back, his eyes closed to the feeling. He slightly made fists at the new pleasure he was feeling