i want a yaoi anime

nicolelatorio23

most of the yaoi shows i find are very short and very good but don't continue heck i even thought junjo romantica itself didn't last long enough i want a great long anime that hasn't been shut off and is still developing more (not in German there are many that have converted to German >.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicolelatorio23

• Nyuchanxx

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
welcome to the community (^^)# on you're question...im sorry to tell you that there really arent any longer anime yaoi...if you have seen Junjou romantica then i would assume you have seen Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi..if ot then i would recommend watching it, it is by the same people who did Junjou. Well i spose a very light but still pretty good one is Mirage of Blaze...good story line although not a lot of yaoi till really near the end and its all Shounen Ai. Hmm well i spose Uraboku or Betrayle Knows My Name is also Shunen Ai but i think Mirage of Blaze is beter!

Hope this helps you a little...enjoy them :hamtaro-005 (4):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
welcome to the community (^^)# on you're question...im sorry to tell you that there really arent any longer anime yaoi...if you have seen Junjou romantica then i would assume you have seen Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi..if ot then i would recommend watching it, it is by the same people who did Junjou. Well i spose a very light but still pretty good one is Mirage of Blaze...good story line although not a lot of yaoi till really near the end and its all Shounen Ai. Hmm well i spose Uraboku or Betrayle Knows My Name is also Shunen Ai but i think Mirage of Blaze is beter!

Hope this helps you a little...enjoy them :hamtaro-005 (4):

i watched that one and im saying i would like one about as long as junjou romantica i just was saying it wasnt long enough as a figure of speak to show i really loved the plot thanks for the suggestions and thank you for the warm welcome ^.^