A Vampire's Dangerous Slave (Kira X Teesie 18+)

KiraMidnight

The vampire only stared to the other before shaking his head. Gods the kid could be so obnoxious sometimes, although he had to deal with it. The immortal pushed a hand against Rae's mouth and frowned.

"Shut up. I want touch you...how does that sound? If you behave I'll actually bring you to my house, but you'll have to wait until it's dark." He informed, giving a raised brow to the smaller of the two.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Teesie

Rae shivered a bit, for some reason he felt kind of cold...but he played it no mind. He just nodded a bit, realizing that he had no other choice but to just agree. He couldn't help but feel a bit helpless, so he just decided to accept it

Viales stayed silent as hours passed, there was not a single squeak that came from the shed as the sun soon fell. From the vampire only eating blood, Rae wasn't getting fed very well. He hadn't fixed the poor human a single dish as he has had the other for about five days. "Come, I guess we could go. If you even try to escape I'll snap your neck. Do you hear me?" He asked, glaring to the other as he undid the restraints.

Rae just nodded a bit and ended up thinking about the only thing that could maybe save him from being touched by this guy for maybe a bit

"I did lie....I am a virgin...but if you take it my blood won't be as sweet....."

He hated even trying to gamble his innocence with his own blood but he couldn't think of anything else...

The vampire smiled as he neared the other before slowly licking his tongue up the side of the male's shoulder. A chuckle was soon given into Rae's ear, the immortal's breath fanning over it.

"I don't care if you are a virgin. Don't think it will save you from me fucking you well and raw. You most certainly need it. Your attitude is something that can only be controlled when your rendered speechless. The only way I could think to do so, would be to fuck you until you have not one coherent thought." Smiling to the human evilly.

Chills ran down Rae's body as he listened to this man speak...and the feeling of his tongue against his skin,....it made him feel a bit nervous, but he didn't want to let it show, and he did well on hiding it

Viales smiled lightly to the human before stepping away from the other. Waiting for the brat to now follow him. He was ready to return to his house and if Rae obeyed, then the other wouldn't have to drag the blunette with him.

"So, tell me. Why are you still a virgin? Are you too stubborn to give it up or are you celibate?" Smiling to the other with a cocky smile.

He looked at him as he followed him

"Well, I'm not sure what celibate means, but I just refuse to give it up...no one needs to touch me like that...no one..."

Rae contiued following him, looking around a bit as he did so

Vampire just sighed as the other continued to chatter about others not touching him. Rolling his eyes, the immortal turned to the human and pushed him against the wall before raising a brow.

"Do you actually think that I can't take you no matter what you say? I could do to you as I wish." He said before releasing the younger name.

Kai gasped a bit and looked away

"I wasn't saying you couldn't touch me...I know you're strong enough to do so...I'm just saying that I don't let others do so..."

The immortal looked to the man and smiled lightly to the other. "Did you just," Walking closer to the other and pushing him against the wall. "give me permission to fuck you." The vampire asked, giving the smalller petit male a wicked smirk. If the other said anything close to a 'yes' he would fuck the human ruthlessly.

"No...far from it! I was saying that if you tired to touch me I might not be able to stop you....since you are not human and you're stronger then I.....atleast physically you're stronger..."

He looked back at the Vampire, now silent and calm

Viales let off a evil like smile and shook his head at the human. "Well you are right about that. Believe me, I'm stronger than you both mind and strength. Don't even try to make it seem like your any better." He teased, smiling to the younger male. Backing away, the vampire began to walk down the road. Quickly dashing from side to side.

Rae began walking forward to follow but the Vampire was so far ahead.....if he lost site of him he could get lost....or the Vampire could think he tried to run

"HEY, SLOW DOWN YOU JERK I'M NOT AS FAST AS YOU!!!"

He yelled out, he definatally didn't want the Vampire trying anything stupid with him just cause he couldn't keep up

The vampire heard the other and looked back. He had forgot for a moment that the other was a slow mortal and not as fast as he was. Giving a sigh, the immortal waited for Rae and gave a small smile. This was just a great time to tease the other.

"Is it my fault that your so slow? Just try to at least keep up would you." Waiting for the human to walk faster and quickly get beside him.

Rae sighed a bit and quickly ran to his side, panting hard now because of how fast he ran

"No.....it's not your fault.....but you could have not ran so dang fast....."

The immortal only nodded at the other before grabbing a hold of his wrist in a tight grip and pulling him along with him. The two could make it to the house with much speed if Viales was willing to carry the other. Though, due to the human's bad behavior, Nuveaa refused to help the other.

"It would have been much faster if I was to carry you; though, thanks to the human's bad behavior..I'd rather refuse." The older male stated, smiling to the other.

Rae just noddedd a bit as he was dragged along, he tripped once but pulled himself back up quickly so not to be dragged on the ground

"I am the human...you could just say my name you know...or do you know my name!?"

He couldn't remember if he had told this man his name or not

The immortal smiled to the other and pursed his lips slightly. "Oh believe me Rae, I know your name. You didn't tell me, but I've had my eye on you for many years now." Pulling the mortal close to him and held him against his chest. "Cursed gods! The things I want to do to you." Viales whispered, pushing the other away gently and continuing to walk the street to his house.

Rae blinked in a bit of fear but he just followed along. The thought of the things that demon wanted to do....it was more then enough to scare him. He now walked silently, making sure to keep up

The eldest of the two smiled softly as he noticed Rae being as quiet as he could. It seemed as if he actually threatened the other into silence. It wasn't his intention, but he'd take it. There was only one thing beter than a mortal, it was a quiet mortal. Viales Nuveaa didn't have much patience and was happy that the other would stop complaining so much. It was useless anyhow.

Rae was silent. He actually didn't feel very good at all. He felt a bit sickish from not eatting, but still he easily hid it.

"You know my name.....but I don't know yours...tell me?"

The immortal continued to walk as he looked to the petit blunette. The other was curious of what his name was. Viales saw no harm in telling them because he knew that there was nothing that could have been done with it. "My name is Viales Nuveaa. I don't see why you'd care anyway.....human." He teased, smiling slight to the other.

"Nuveaa, huh...kinda cute. And I care because I likw knowing the name of the one holding me captive..."

He flashed a innocently cute smile and he looked Nuveaa

The vampire squinted his eyes to the smaller male and sighed. He could tell that the kid would be a handful to deal with. Why didn't he just kill the hunter and be over with it? Viales noticed that he always took the hard way out. Never had he been one to like such an easy challenge.

"Hm...as if you'd get a change to tell someone anyways...Rae-Kun~" He teased, smirking to the mortal.