Daisuki, Delinquent-san! (Bikky & Rezel) R18

Ero Gaki

Seriu really don't care about Koike's hurt."I always not cute." Seriu makes sure that Koike was follow his steps. Then he heard that Koike murmured about something, Seriu blushes more, "What are you talking about, huh? Are you teasing me?"

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• rezel

Koike chuckled again.

"You're really a Tsundere, aren't you?" He snorted.

Koike took a few steps closer to Seriu, and then he pats the other's head.

"I'm being kind to you today because I'm still waiting for something in return. Hurry up with it."

Koike grabbed Seriu's wrist and they went into a dark school hallway.

"I can't wait anymore.

You're letting me sweep away each time you say those cute words."

Koike then stared at Seriu's eyes and raised Seriu's chin.

"Let me kiss you."

Seriu frowned and blushed, "Hey..hey.. Koike, wa-wait!" He covered Koike's face with his hands, "Are you getting crazy because didn't get girlfriend or you eat spoiled food from street, huh!?" Seriu really panicked, he never get into this situation.

Koike raised Seriu's chin more and he got closer.

"I do not know why I'm doing this either. If it's because I do not have a girlfriend, it is not a problem since I can just hit on any girls out there.. But if it's that so, then why am I doing this to you?

I want to clarify my feelings. So let me kiss you." Koike murmured softly.

He didn't give Seriu a chance to slip away from him, and so he kissed Seriu softly at first.

Their lips pecked at each other, and Koike was waiting for Seriu's reaction.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Seriu feels very strange with Koike mood changes, he really didn't understand why Koike tell him about that. Seriu trembled and said after they were kissed for a while, "Hey, Koike! Do you mean this as a return because you help me on the past time?! You are crazy!" he blushed a lot and can't look at Koike's face.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Koike raised an eyebrow.

"Past time?" Koike then chuckled.

"If I'm doing this just for fun, then why would I even bother kissing another guy? Have you also forgotten? I'm not gay, since I like girls still."

Koike then became serious.

"There's only one reason why I would kiss another guy."

"Then if you are not gay, why you should kiss me like this, stupid!" Seriu express all his frustration. "I know, of course, you still like girls!" Seriu silent for a moment after saying too many words. He know maybe Koike will hate him because of this.

Koike finally gave up.

Really, it will take some time to make this guy fall for me.

"Oi, weakling." Koike then wore his arrogant face again.

"That kiss a while ago wasn't the prize just yet. I was the one who did that, so it is still not something in return for all the help I gave you. You should decide on what to give me already. I wasn't doing it for free." Koike, who looked kind a while ago, came back on his Delinquent state.

He stared in disbelief Koike, he better act like this to me instead of being nice but fake like that.

Seriu clenching his hands, "I do not have much money. I just have my brother and my painting." said him innocently.

Koike then grinned.

"Think of something else other than money then. If you won't, I'm gonna bully you more.

You wouldn't want that do you? If you're brother knows that his elder brother was being bullied, he will be worried.

Do you want your little brother to be sad and worried?"

"O-of course not! I will think about that and Daichi won't worry about me." Seriu shouted. Then he pulled Koike's shirt, "Let's just go home altough I don't know why you asked me to go home together. Your house was far from my home, dont you think?" Seriu never go home with someone except Asami, because the boy was his member club friend.

"See? I knew you wouldn't want him to worry. So you have to do anything that I order you to do." Koike arrogantly answered.

"What's wrong with going home together?" Koike asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Or maybe... you're nervous because we're going home together like lovers?" Koike asked jokingly and then he chuckled.

Seriu tapped his forhead and sweated, "That's not what i mean, stupid!"

And then they walked slowly because its getting dark maybe the rain will come out. When they across the street, Seriu walks without noticing there was a car going closer to him.

"Such a Tsundere." Koike muttered softly.

"It doesn't matter if our houses are a bit far from each other." He added.

When they were walking, a car approached near Seriu.

Koike raised his eyebrow.

"Do you know it?"

Seriu looked at him but a car was honked to him. Seriu can't move his feet and then he got hitted by the car. After that Seriu didn't remember anything again.

Koike's eyes widened as he saw Seriu on the ground, lying unconsciously.

"SERIU!" Koike yelled as he kneels down on the ground and placed Seriu's upper body on his arms.

Seriu looked like he knows nothing and was caught by the moment, so Koike patted Seriu's cheek softly.

"O-Oi, can you talk?" He nervously asked Seriu out of worry.

With unconcious Seriu saw his memory just happened with Koike. They met and then he angry to him, but Koike still wants to help him. Finally, Seriu coughed and opened his eyes and grip Koike's hand tightly. "I think.. I gonna.." he trembling and can't breath.