Daisuki, Delinquent-san! (Bikky & Rezel) R18

Ero Gaki

Seriu lying on the ground ,he was bleeding. His glasses was throw away and broken. He already take many punches from the big guy. Now, he afraid he can't pick up his lonely brother at his courses. It was gonna be bad end for Seriu. But, he hear few steps from someone. He peek out from his arms and looks who's coming. It can't be.. Koike?! Don't come here, I don't need your help!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• rezel

"Oi, Toriko." Koike called out with a grin.

Toriko turned back and as soon as he saw Koike's face, his face became distorted.

"Tooooyaaaamaaaa. What the fuck do you want?" Toriko angrily answered.

Koike went closer to Toriko.

"Toriko-chan~ I'm just here to give you something~" Koike teased.

Toriko's eyes twitched.

"WHAT IS IT YOU Motherfucker?"

"Kore."

Time slipped by fast, and then out of a sudden, Toriko fell on the ground.

Koike wiped his fists with his sleeve.

"This guy is disgusting." Koike murmured.

As soon as he checked if Toriko really passed out, he turned his gaze to Seriu, who was peeking at him.

"Yo, Weakling. You seem like you just got on a shady business." Koike grinned then.

- - - Updated - - -

"Oi, Toriko." Koike called out with a grin.

Toriko turned back and as soon as he saw Koike's face, his face became distorted.

"Tooooyaaaamaaaa. What the fuck do you want?" Toriko angrily answered.

Koike went closer to Toriko.

"Toriko-chan~ I'm just here to give you something~" Koike teased.

Toriko's eyes twitched.

"WHAT IS IT YOU Motherfucker?"

"Kore."

Time slipped by fast, and then out of a sudden, Toriko fell on the ground.

Koike wiped his fists with his sleeve.

"This guy is disgusting." Koike murmured.

As soon as he checked if Toriko really passed out, he turned his gaze to Seriu, who was peeking at him.

"Yo, Weakling. You seem like you just got on a shady business." Koike grinned then.

Seriu stunned, he feels between safe and scared. "Are..are you gonna beat me up, too?" asked Seriu go back 5 steps, "Whatever you want." He stood up looking for his glasses, "Hell, no. Where's my glasses?!" Seriu looks desperate with looking for his glasses.

Koike was surprised when Seriu asked him if he's gonna beat him.

Do I really look like a bad guy?

Koike was about to say that, when he saw Seriu's broken glasses few steps behind him.

Koike picked it up and when Serius started to look for it desperately, he wore a devilish grin.

"Look what I found, weakling~"

Seriu squinted his eyes and looked the thing more clearly. It was his glasses. "Hey, give back my glasses!" Seriu chase Koike and grabbed his shirt. Seriu tried to reach the glasses but he can't, Koike is taller than him. This damned prince.. Seriu stopped chasing him and release his grab from his shirt. I need to rest for a bit.. Seriu fell down to the ground. "I am sorry, Daichi (his brother).."

Koike teasingly hid the glasses from behind.

He thought that making fun of somebody's disadvantages is more fun especially when it's Seriu.

When Seriu stumbled on the ground, he sighed, as if telling the other that he's hopeless.

"I'll carry you to your destination, so tell me where."

Koike suddenly offered his back.

"Hop on. Oh and you shouldn't decline my offer, since it's not everyday that I'm this kind." With a playful grin, Koike said.

Seriu grinned. This is an opportunity to make him suffered. Seriu hop on Koike's back and told him to run fast. Seriu didn't expect this damned prince so kind to him. After that, they arrived at Seriu's brother courses. Seriu down from his arms and blushed a little, "Thanks." He said without looked at Koike.

Seriu immediatly go inside and looking for Daichi.

"Nii-chan!"

"Daichi, I am sorry.." Seriu hugged his little brother.

"Nii-chan.. you are bleeding. What happened to you?"

"It's nothing. Haha."

Seriu looked to Koike at behind.

Koike looked back at Seriu.

He knew that maybe it's best if he could cover up for him.

After all, he heard it when Toriko yelled angrily a while ago.. When he angrily yelled the thing about Seriu's debt .

Koike smiled at Seriu's brother.

"Your careless Onii-chan fell on the stairs and his face hit the ground first. The shock was so painful so I had to carry him." Koike said with a smile.

He then returned his gaze to Seriu.

He got closer to Seriu and whispered.

"You have a debt from me, since i kept my mouth shut about the debt thing and since i carried you all the way here."

"Really? You carry him? You are a nice guy." said Daichi with smiles.

"But.. he.." Seriu's throat got dry. He noticed that Koike try to not make Daichi feels bad about family debt. Seriu coughed a little, "Okay. Let's go home now, hero." Seriu lift his brother up and make fun of him. After that Seriu let Daichi buy some ice cream in ice cream stall near them. Seriu come closer to Koike though he don't like to do it. "I have many debt, dumbass. Don't make me stress again. I can't think it all about you."

"Hmm? But I do not give services for free." Koike replied with a smirk.

And then suddenly, he became serious.

"If you do not mind, tell me about that family debt with Toriko. I can help you know, and who knows.

What if your brother will be in danger because of that just like what happened to you?"

Koike seriously asked.

"I can protect you if you want~ Though you'll have to introduce me to girls with big boobies in return~" Koike's usual bashful attitude returned after the serious one.

"Damn. You are just like a wolf." Seriu tapped his forehead and sighed. Then suddenly Koike told him about probable things gonna happen. "Daichi.." he looks sadly to his brother.

"Listen, my father was a drunkard and my mom was gone. He was always indebted to the people because he don't have a steady job. I sold some paintings to help support our family. But I'm not always lucky to find a buyer. Maybe my father indebted with the guy's father."

Seriu back happy again when Daichi brings 3 ice cream. "Thankyou, Daichi. That's very nice thing of you." and then Seriu give Koike the other ice cream. "Okay, kay. I will intoduced you with my kouhai."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Koike chuckled.

"Really, a wolf. That's not true."

Koike looked at Seriu in return.

"Look. It's not that I have time for weaklings like you, but Toriko is really dangerous. I'm just faster than him, that is why I always get away with it. But if it is you who's gonna face Toriko, there's even a chance that you'll die." Koike seriously uttered with an exaggerated manner.

When Daichi gave him the Ice Cream, he smiled at the boy and said thank you.

"Nice to meet you, Daichi. I'm Toyama."

Koike then looked at Seriu.

"I have to go. My mom just came back from Osaka, i have to see her off."

And then after that, Koike whispered.

"You'd have to think of something to give me in return."

Seriu ate his ice cream fastly. Daichi pull the tip of his shirt with licking his ice cream. Seriu looked at him and asked gently, "Yes, Daichi?"

"Who is that?"

"Crazy person." Seriu sighed.

"But, he looks like a good person. Look, he would carry you up here." said Daichi innocently.

"Yeah, yeah. let's go home." Seriu looks away and blushed a little.

Seriu just thinking about what Koike means with return. He didn't have much money for give to Koike. How burdensome.

On his way home, Koike thought of all the things that just happened.

"Did i caught myself into some trouble?"

But Koike just grinned and chuckled to himself.

"Nah. It's fun.... to have a new play thing who disobeys his master."

The next day..

Seriu closed his locker after take his stuff. He sighed. Another bored day. Suddenly, the voices sound familiar called Seriu, "Oyabin! Oyabin!" Asami run come closer to him.

Asami panted and said, "The Art Club room really messy. Just like there was a beast sneak inside the room."

"What..!?" Seriu gets angry.

He followed Asami to go to the Art Club room. And then he opened the door and shocked. Asami poke his shoulder, "Nee..Oyabin, look." He pointed at Seriu's painting was broken.

"Shit!" He grabbed the painting sadly. There was a paper with a note on it,seems from the guy who hit him yesterday, Toriko.

Seriu pulled his hair, Should I tell Koike about this?

Koike yawned.

"Today is boring." He murmured to Ryuu.

Ryuu nodded and agreed.

Koike and his friends avoided the girls without being noticed since Koike found the girls troublesome that day.

Koike really would die from boredom, until a certain person flicked on his mind.

"Ryuu.. I'm gonna go somewhere first. See ya." And then he ran off to see that certain person.

Ryuu and the others were puzzled.

"Oh well.." Ryuu muttered and the others went to the other direction.

Seriu ordered Asami and other members to clean up the room. He ran out and want to find Toriko. Although he knew that meet Toriko is like suicide. Seriu shakes his head, he should forget how weak he is. But, he ran so fast and didnt look at front. Then he hit with someone. "Shit, you make me waste time!" Seriu fall to the ground. The guy who bumped with him was Koike.

Koike's eyebrows narrowed.

"So, you're implying that I'm a shit now...?"

Koike sarcastically said.

He hates it when people tells him bad words, but when he noticed that it was Seriu who said that, his temper cooled down.

"Oh~ Seriu. You look haggard. What's wrong?"

Seriu get up and explain to Koike. "The Art club room really messy, i just wondering it was Toriko do that." Seriu glare at him and grabbed his hands awkwardly. "I'm sorry.. I need your help now." Seriu really feels bad that he ended up to asked some help from Koike. Seriu was really weakling.

Koike patted Seriu's head.

"I guess I'll have to help a weakling like you then. But don't forget... This isn't for free.

- - - Updated - - -

Koike patted Seriu's head.

"I guess I'll have to help a weakling like you then. But don't forget... This isn't for free.

Seriu's face got pale,"Alright, alright." This damned prince should be give to the psychiatrist. Seriu asked Koike where is Toriko. But what they do if they meet? Fight? It's because of me.

Koike knew that Seriu was concerned with him on fighting Toriko.

He saw that expression before.. when Seriu got worried over his brother.

Koike smiled warmly to Seriu.

"Daijobu. Everything is gonna be alright."

Koike said with a deep, warm voice.

Seriu noticed his smile and suddenly his heart beating. The hell..what's going on with me? Why he smile at me? Seriu pull his hair frustated. Seriu's eyes catch a sight of big guy was chatting with his friends. He know it was the beast, Toriko. Seriu noticed that beside him Koike was full of anger.

Koike felt angry when he saw Toriko, acting like a boss.

Koike seriously looked at Seriu and whispered "Stay here and be safe."

Koike left Seriu standing on the corner and then he approached Toriko.

"Yo, Toriko~ You stinky ass hole."

Seriu blushed when feels Koike breath to his ear. He said, "Yeah.. I'm NOT a kid, I will be safe. Shoo-just go." Seriu pushes his back awkwardly. And then he looked that Toriko noticed Koike's voice. "What the hell are you doing here?" said Toriko.