Hadaka Shitsuji english patch glitch.

MechaMimi

ffb6mv.png So i've been trying to fix this for a while now,When i play hadaka shitsuji with the english patch the letters in the text box get farther and farther apart the longer i play until they are unreadable.This picture isnt the greatest example but i think you get the point,so,any tips on how to fix this?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LynnaChan

• belyta

• MechaMimi

ffb6mv.png So i've been trying to fix this for a while now,When i play hadaka shitsuji with the english patch the letters in the text box get farther and farther apart the longer i play until they are unreadable.This picture isnt the greatest example but i think you get the point,so,any tips on how to fix this?

ahhh...... this happen to me too. when I did run the hadaka application instead of hadaka_en , I thought it glitch but try to run the hadaka_en aplication to see it show the same sub titles on the box ^_^"

:( I downloaded the torrent for this game and there´s no nadaka_en aplication , only the hakada one so I still have the glitch problem, what can I do?

did you dl it by parts? it shud be there... or by accident u deleted it.

Then better to re-download again the whole file to replace the missing ones. .... umm... that wat i thoguht :)