• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• InuCassy

• Ero Gaki

• Dark Eden

some days it is and some days I can't even remember what I had for breakfast.....or how certain equipment works ;) Why do you think I love all my pretty boys.....keeps the mind young

• 2 weeks later...
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nope, not above 18. I'm still 14. *troll face* XD

14?! Oh dear.

I'm 17.

I'm in my late 30s. I don't feel that grown up most of the time. I sometimes envy people in their teens and twenties. I don't want to be that young again but I wish I'd been bolder and braver and done more at those ages without worrying about what other people thought all the time.

well just had to check again and yes I am still the oldest.....*sigh I miss the old days when we first discovered fire*

LOL Okaa-san. xDDDD

Lol That was a lie. I inserted a Troll Face there. XD I'm old, actually. XD

Love your username. Reminds me of Sekihan (Utaite). Xd

I haven't any ideas for my e-mail a few years ago and i chose his name O.o i haven;t any idea for nich there! so i have chosen that one from my e-mail XD Sekihan is grerat :D! i want his Vocaloid made by ki/on like Piko's one

OMG So you're a fan of Utattemita? Sugoi. My fave is KanzentaiCell. Sekihan and Piko's Magnet Live was so hot. XD

I'm in my late 30s. I don't feel that grown up most of the time. I sometimes envy people in their teens and twenties. I don't want to be that young again but I wish I'd been bolder and braver and done more at those ages without worrying about what other people thought all the time.

ah still early 30s here. But i still get asked for ID all the time! I can't even buy a lotto ticket w/o showing ID.... u.u

ah still early 30s here. But i still get asked for ID all the time! I can't even buy a lotto ticket w/o showing ID.... u.u

I have that problem, one of my clients thought I was 23... -_-

(this can be seen as a "good" thing, but I didn't think I was _that_ young-looking)

Well... Dear

I'm a Vocaloid Otaku xD for me the best are Poucet, Kyounosuke (she's Irtoha's VP), and ofc Screaming Cinderella (red. Akaiakane :D). Piko, Sekihan, neko96 and Akatin are great too :D (i love ryuu! i'm a ryuuseiru too... a little XD! hahaha)

Oh but I love listening to Utaite more since they sing with feelings. XD As for me, I love the songs Mozaik Role, Eden, and Raspberry Monster. I also love KAGEROU PROJECT *-* Soraru did a cover of Konoha no Sekai Jijou.

soo... we're interested in the same book, but unfortunetly in other chapters xD I hate Kagerou Project (Jin don't make suitable rock for me- his music is really embarasing for me), i think Soraru is boring utaite, ATOL's music is too artificial, deepless and emotionless (but Mozaic Role is great xD!), i also think, that well selected vocaloid could sound better than the best utaite

I prefer composers like AdyS, Kurozumi-P, niki, Sele-P, cosMo, yuyoyuppe or Muryoku-P

but it's only my taste :D better do not discuss about tastes :D i like just smthg diffrent

I am nineteen going on twenty ♪

I act like I'm naive ♬

Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet ♪

But that's what I make them believe ♬

I am nineteen going on twenty ♪

I act like I'm naive ♬

Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet ♪

But that's what I make them believe ♬

I am 30, going on 31,

This makes me old and wise...

I'll tell you the go, here on the YO

So no one can be surprised!

;)

I'm eighteen, always eigteen, for eternity! I don't mind if you go down to 16 or 14! The younger, the better, they say!