• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• InuCassy

• Ero Gaki

• Dark Eden

oh God, 14 only??I'm 27- now I feel like a grandmother :8onion74:

Ahaha, welcome to the grandma club! I've been thinking about getting me a nice walking stick and/or zimmer frame. You should start thinking about one as well.

30 in February

Ahaha, welcome to the grandma club! I've been thinking about getting me a nice walking stick and/or zimmer frame. You should start thinking about one as well.

30 in February

Ha! you're only a smidge older than me.. *winks* Mine is in March.

man I feel old, I'm 30. On a lighter note I did get asked for ID the last time I went to buy cigs (now given up), that made me feel better.

I think that YO should start an over 30's club... here i've been thinking that i'm one of the oldest people on YO and all these other thirty-year-olds are popping out of the woodwork...

I whole heartily agree! We wrinklies may benefit from remembering the good old days, when we saw the end of cassette tapes (I think, I kind of miss waiting hours for a song to come up on the radio so I could record it onto a tape lol) or went running with a Discman and trying to keep the bastard thing still so it did not jump all over the place and scratch the hell out of your CD and LCD Games seemed rather hi-tech. It may help to reduce the on set of dementia :D

man I feel old, I'm 30. On a lighter note I did get asked for ID the last time I went to buy cigs (now given up), that made me feel better.

That happened to me the other night after work. The problem was I did not have any ID on me, so no sale. It was not for me, so did not really care at the time and found it rather funny telling my bf he would have to remain sober for the night. I remember at 16 spending hours making myself look older (well in my mind I looked older, most likely just looked a mess.) Never got asked for ID, now am old enough to buy booze, I get asked. It kind of gets on my nervous.

Oh, mixed tapes where the best. All those things the whippersnappers of today are missing out on. Like when they got chewed up and you spent 20 mins trying to wind it back up, after spending other 10 mins looking for a pen to do it with because those little plastic things that stuck out on the reel bloody hurt your fingers after a while. Now it is just a few clicks of a button. We had it good.

I remember at 16 spending hours making myself look older (well in my mind I looked older, most likely just looked a mess.) Never got asked for ID, now am old enough to buy booze, I get asked. It kind of gets on my nervous.

I always looked to young so when i started clubbing at 17 there was no way i could make myself look older (still ogt a small build) so I'd put some eyeliner and nail polish on, brush my hair closer to my face and get in the line with the girls (I had long hair and was a bit of a mosher/goth back then) as the girls were almost never checked for ID.

Its funny to look back as the things you did then you were younger. I never did the mix tape thing I just borrowed other peoples, kinda feel like I missed out out that now :(