• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• fameandfortune212

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• Кitty

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I got a girl pregnant that is why I have not been online.
hi...

PRINCE_Z_E_T_A oh... Right congrats zeta-San hope all goes well

yeah sooo what do you plan on doing?!

no freaking idea but i have 1 rp recruitment if you wanna see, maybe we can discuss further to have our own rp, well... if you're too busy, it's fine.

I don't see your rp recruitment...plus I'd do a story with you....but it's storming here so I don't know how my connection will be right now...maybe later?!

, it's okay and sorry for being completely distracted. Maybe tomorrow we'll discuss about it

I want to do a group rp because I have never done one...plus at the moment I have so many 1x1 rp's that it's ridiculous. I'm trying to end some of them. I would do a 1x1 but I hate to show favoritism between my stories. I would have been free but my rp's that were once dead are now back and I have way too many :p

- - - Updated - - -

I want to do a group rp because I have never done one...plus at the moment I have so many 1x1 rp's that it's ridiculous. I'm trying to end some of them. I would do a 1x1 but I hate to show favoritism between my stories. I would have been free but my rp's that were once dead are now back and I have way too many :p

, then maybe we should discuss about what should we do in the group rp and an recruitment ^^ I'll help out and join it ^^

All of those plus fantasy and action...

you should put a 1x1 recruitment out...your a really good writer lol...you need a seme... I'm all tied up :( oh! Though if I can think of a really interesting plot for a group to I will tell you. I already have part in mind just have to see the rest.

, it's alright mhmm i like fantasy and action too ^^ They can be cool. Thanks for the help, i did put an 1x1 recruitment but noone really interested LOL ^^

That's because it's not in front page. Put up another one ...there are many peoples who have been pm'ing me to write with them but I had to turn down... Though today I said yes to someone and teasing...hit another rp, but I was kinda forced into it :p hahahaha

, it's okay lol ^^ I won't force you into an rp with me, i don't like forcing. Mhmm Maybe Teesie, I'll think about it ^^

no don't think that way...don't make it seem like I don't want to rp with you silly. Hahaha I do want to rp with you...once I find out the plot to our group rp silly :p

LOL sorry ^^; I sound stupid, I'm not good with words you know, i always get misunderstood. And my writing is shit lol

, but you have to -points to bed- LOL out side of rp and bed i'm quite dominant >vo