Black Butler II - ClaudexAlois private 18+(?) - (AkiOTD & ChrissiChii)

AkiOTD

The blond boy follows the movement of Claude with his blue eyes. He enjoys the contact of the soft sponge on his skin. As the yellow-eyed washes the inner side of his tigh he gets visibly aroused. But he does'nt see this as a bad or embarassing thing, he rather looks up to Claude if there is any facial expressions but this comes to nothing, there is no change.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AkiOTD

• ChrissiChii

Of course the demon knows how sensitive his master is, but that is no big deal for him. He just takes it professional and continues his job without any facial expression. The procedury end after washing Alois hair and he stands up making his way to the closet where the towels are in. He unfoldes one extra fluffy white one and waited for his master to come out of the bathtube to dry him. While drying the smaller ones body he notices that the otherone seem to get even more aroused and the yellow haired corrects his glasses before dressing the young Earl into his Kimono.

Even in this situation his butler does'nt change his countenance which is a disapointment for the blue-eyed boy. While Claude picks out the towel for his master, Alois sinks down in the water a little bit to rest remaining time. When Claude stands there waiting for the master to come out the blond boy makes a little mess by splashing some water out of the bath tub. Then he finally comes out to let Claude dry him off. To wear the kimono this night was just in Alois mind and his yellow-eyed butler of course knows this. After dressing Alois, Claude conducts him to the bedroom where the small boy sits down on his bed, leans back a little bit while support himself on his hands and looks up to the black-haired. He is'nt even that tired right now.

After leading his young master to his bedroom the butler waits near the door. He doesn't takes his eyes away form this on the bed sitting boy. "Young Master, it doesn't seem like you want to go to sleep.", the demon says in a calm voice like always. "Is there something in your mind that you want to do instead of? I could bring you soething if you like me to."

''Of course I'm not tired, it's not even late yet!'' He continues looking up to his butler. ''I don't want you to bring me something. I want you to come over here, now!'', the blond boy says with an ordaining voice. Surely the black-haired knows what Alois wants from him, after all he always knows his wishes and desires. ''Sit down next to me..'' As the demon accomplished his orders the boy sits down on his lap and places his arms around his neck. He leans a bit forward and has a grin in his face. As always there is no reaction of Claude so the boy has to give him more orders. ''I want you to hug me.'', he says with a soft voice.

Of course the demon imediatly exactly knew what the blond boys wants. He comes closer and then sits down on the bed edge, not surprised that the smaller one places on his lap. The sharp yellow eyes of him directly look in the spoiled boys face. "Yes, your Higness" He answeres calm before wrapping his arm around the small slender body of Alois and presses him a little on his own body. The smell of roses, lanvender, lillis and pheromones immediatly becomes more otrusively. Alois' smell. Claude could exactly smell what the Earl's body wants and he lets his hand stroke gently through his hair.

The small boy really enjoys this hug, he snuggles up to him. He loves those moments because they're quite rare. He really desires him, but he also knows that Claude does'nt reciprocate this feelings. However he at least obeys his orders and gives him this factitious love. After a while poising like this he looks up to him and approachs his ear to breathe a soft ''Kiss me'' before he licks it.

Let's just change from present to simple past haha worst decission ever of starting to write in present I'm sorry xDD)

He let the small one do as he pleased. The demon could grin about Alois' wish and the act of licking over his ear, but he didn't. Instead of grinning, he turned the face of the other one a little roughly before sealing his lips lustful with the other ones. Claude's tongue flicked across his young masters lips, before he deepened the kiss and let his hands sliding down his waist all way to his hips. From the young Earls hips his hands wander over his inner thights before grabbing his butt a little harshly.

(hahahhaha xDD I already told you it's okay! :D I like past more than present xDDD I always have to write these s' xD I hate them! >:I )

As the butler turned his head he looked into his eyes before Claude began kissing him passionately. The small boy really didn't expect a kiss like this, he was rather expected a slower more loving kiss. But he was also alright with such a kiss as long as it was Claude. ''Mhhhnn'' he reciprocated the kiss but was still a little bit confused because of Claudes actions. Espacially these doings with his hands because he really expected the black-haired would'nt do more than a kiss. Anyway this makes him happy. He enjoyed this intimate contact. He squeezed himself to Claude and gave a softly moan. ''Claude..''

• 2 weeks later...

The demon knew that he could do anything what he wanted to that brat and he took advantage of it since it was more than natural for his race. He slid under the thin piece of red silk and massaged the smaller ones bottom directly. After some moments of exchanging horny kisses Claude pulled his stroking glove covered hands back to hold one of them in front of Alois lips. He took one glove off with his teeth and expected the young Earl to do the same since he knew that he liked playing those kind of games. Than he let the loose fabric of the kimono fall down the boy's shoulders so the butler could take care of his nipples while kissing his neck.