freakyfeline

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• b.lueeyes

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine; I'm better at sub in these kinds of things. So that works out well. I'm happy with Riki. Any specific plot in mind

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Didn't have anything planned yet honestly. Maybe we can refer to the ova on some things and than swoosh off on our own. WE can start with the idea of Riki giving himself to Lason and than willingly becoming his pet, or maybe bought on an auction sellers. Lason would risk his reputation as a Blondie ( who knows maybe even becoming an outcast? xD) and than letting it unfold as we go by.

Hmm...sounds like a good idea. Except that there would have to be a serious reason why he would end up in an auction, or even give himself willingly to Iason. Probably something with getting Guy or Bison out of trouble. I dunno, maybe he got into trouble with one of the auctioneers and Guy was threatened, so he ended up in the auctions that way. OR, Bison did something drastic and caught the eye of the Blondies, who were going to crack down, but in exchange for a willing pet, Iason was willing to let them go...?

Well it all sounds good to me, I was putting forward an idea but than of course we go in detail as we go along with the RP. I don't mind the idea that Riki becomes a pet because his friends were in trouble, maybe they overstep in something related to the Blondies, maybe infiltrating into their property or something, and they caught and Riki offers himself to save his friends.

Sounds good. Yeah, I mean I kind of wanted to do something where there would be some kind of remember why you're here' thing. Sounds like a plan.

That's okay~ I'm looking at the other one too, your HashiramaXMadara one, I've been thinking about doing that too! I'll make the thread :D