my first yaoi story- lover you to

sapir

i hope you guys will like it..

"i love you too"

It was a usual peaceful spring morning, the sun was shining. I woke up from the sound of the birds singing and next to me was the love of my life Daniel, the best thing that ever happened to me. I was finding myself cuddling with him and I felt the warmth of his body, couldn't stop wipeout my smile on my face will I looking at him. Now that I think of it I couldn't imagining a few months ago that we will end up like this. Even after what we did, I still hungry for more, his voice his touch his smile his body on top of me. I guess I can't stop resist myself anymore He thought and kissed Daniel softly on his lips while he was above him. Daniel woke up without saying a word with a smile on his face. "Just from looking at you makes me want do it again" Matthew said passionately And kissed him again a wet Passionate kiss. Daniel gently pushed him so that Daniel would be the on top. He first started to kiss his face and his Neck. Then slowly he moved down to his chest, "does it feel good?" Daniel asked him. "Y-Yes" Matthew Shrieked and started to moan and Daniel Went down and further down. "Sorry but I can't stop myself now" Daniel whispered to Matthew. "I love you" Matthew said. Daniel stopped himself and said "I love you too, Matthew".

Chapter 1

In love

Every Minute that passes it seems like forever in this place.

I can't stop looking at the clock to check for how much time I have left for the end of my shift Matthew pondered. "I'm so tired" he mumbled. It's not that I have much of a choice. I work her as a part-timer only to pay the rent and buy groceries to Daniel and myself. This place is so empty in the mornings. There is no work almost at those hours. Matthew sigh; and without noticing it he started day dreaming. I'm in love with Daniel, my childhood friend since high school. We both know each other since kindergarten and we being Roommates for four years now. Since I can remember myself I always loved to study, I had geeky glasses and a nerdy look as a child. So the other kids were calling me in names and bullied me. But Daniel was always there for me, he defended me from them. That's how it all started. My whole attitude toward him changed and it got worse at the beginning of high school: whenever I was to be next to him my heart started to pounding, I was started to sweat and get Nervous. At start I was question myself and ask 'is this how it feels like to be in love'? ,'is this normal? 'Fall in love with a boy?' But then I realized that there are other people like me and I started to accept myself more, And then I was found myself living with him, but he was the one that offer it after he found out that we both signed the same university and his apartment are closer to the university and Because we are

'Such a good friends' as he said. So of course I agreed to. But if

he… only … only knew my feelings for him. I doubt that He feels the same way that I do. I knew pretty well about his opinion about gays. And I … "Matthew you're shift is over you can go home now I'll see you on Wednesday? Tomorrow is your day off. "Y-yes no problem" Matthew said. It's noon already? Well that was quick. I still have to study for the test that’s on next week. I wonder if Daniel started to learn already…maybe we should study together too. I'm so tired maybe I'll tack a nap right after I come back home before I'll start to study. Matthew took the bus all the way home.

"I'm home" Matthew said right after he came in. "Daniel you're home? "I'm over here" Daniel respond. Daniel was sitting in the living room studying. "I thought maybe I will start to study for the test that on next week" Daniel said. "This is the third test this month since of the beginning of this semester, what a drag" Daniel complained. "What did you Expected for? It's not like it’s the first year of university. And besides next test will be for another three weeks so you have time to rest and I'm sure that you'll pass the test" Matthew said. "Do you want that I'll give you a hand with your studies?" Matthew asked Daniel. "No, I'm all fine on my own." Daniel answered to him. "I just thought that maybe we should study togeth…" Matthew did not even get to finish the sentence. "I said I fine on my own!" Daniel yelled. What is that grumpy attitude all of a sudden? I Guess it's because of the test on next week his just need a little of encouragement, and confidence in himself. I'll always be there for him. Matthew wondered. Matthew climbed the stairs to his room and Lies on his bed and Began to ponder. I wish we could be a couple but I knew it's far from reality is like a fantasy for me. All my friends know that I'm gay but I ask from them to keep it a secret from Daniel. Who know what will happens if he find out, and a lot of gays were flirted with me but I rejected all of them claiming that I already have a boyfriend. Because I in love with Daniel. I Guess I'll start to study too Matthew was thinking. Matthew gets up from the bed and sat in a chair in front of the table and starts to study all night long until he fell asleep on the table.

Matthew woke up early; he got up from the chair Stretch and yawn. "I'm so tired" Matthew mumbled while rubbing his eyes. I'll make some coffee; maybe I'll ask Daniel if he want some to if his awake. Matthew went downstairs and went Toward Daniel's room. "Is not here" Matthew said to himself. He went into the living room and noticed Daniel sleeps on the table. "He spent the whole night studying" Matthew pleasantly amazed. I am glad Matthew thought to himself and smiled, I can't think of a reason

That Daniel will not be able to pass the test. Matthew walked towards Daniel. I could stare at him all day long, he look so peaceful and calm. Matthew thought. Matthew gently put his hand on Daniel's head. Daniel's hair Slipped through his fingers. His hair was soft and smooth as silk. Matthew and make sure Daniel does not hear and whispered "I love you". Matthew removes his hand from Daniel's head before Daniel woke up. Daniel woke up, got up from the chair and yawn. "Good morning sleepy head Matthew said and giggled "What time is it" Daniel asked "8 a.m." Matthew replied. "It's so early why do you wake me up?" Daniel complained as useful. "I didn't wake you up, I went downstairs to make coffee and you woke up" Matthew explains. "Do you want some coffee?" Matthew asked him. "No thanks I think I'll sleep a little longer" Daniel said. Daniel went to his room and closed the door. I guess I'll buy some groceries said Matthew and went to the grocery store. Several hours passed and Daniel woke up "now that was a good nap" Daniel said, stretching. "That smell good I wander what it is". Daniel wondered to himself. Daniel left his room and went to the kitchen. Daniel was amazed to see the breakfast was on the table. For a moment he thought he was in some fancy restaurant. "Wow" Daniel said. "Good morning". "Good morning" Daniel Reply "it's been a while since the last time we had together and besides it's our day off today so I was thinking…" Matthew Said a little sheepishly. "So... Let's eat, I'm starving" Matthew said. Matthew and Daniel sat down to eat. "It's so damn good that "I can't stop from eating, I'm so full" Daniel said.

"Thanks" Matthew said and started to blush. "Matt there's something wrong? Your face all red" Daniel said worriedly. "It's nothing, don’t mind me." Matthew said and looked away. "Are you sure?" Daniel asked. "Yes, you don’t need to worry about me" Matthew said. How it goes with your studies?" Matthew asked. "Pretty good, thanks for asking" Daniel said. "If you want a hand with something just let me know I'll help you" Matthew said to Daniel. "I'll call you later" Daniel said. "Hey, Listen There's a party on Friday right after the exam at Repeal's place; do you want to go there?" Matthew asked. "The Foreign guy from high school yeah sure why not; thanks you for the food you’re the best" he said and inter to his room. * Note: sometimes Daniel called to Matthew 'Matt' for short.

Raphael was a foreign student from Argentine; his parents had to move to London for a business trip, he was secretly in love with Matthew.

I actually thought he will refuse to go Matthew thought to himself and smiled. Matthew clears the dishes from the table and cleaned them. Matthew liked to do the chores so he didn't mind to do it for Daniel. Matthew and Daniel were often studying together.

do you want to know what happens next? comment for more... :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannYves

• sapir

Top Posters In This Topic