Nickname: Mikki

Sex: Male

Race: Japanese

Years: 17

Height: 5 7”

Weight: 114.4lbs

Eyes: turquoise

Hair: turquoise

Appearance: Mikuo is quite fit. Not like muscular fit but slim fit. His skin is pale so his turquoise eyes and hair stands out the most. He often wears black pants with a grey vest or shirt closed off by a turquoise tie. He also wears a microphone and sleeves to finish his look.

Personality: Mikuo is a very kind person. He likes to help people in need whenever he can. Some people said he is too kind. Due to his kindness, he is easy taken advantage of.

Family: Mr. Hatsune {dad}, Mrs. Hatsune {mom}, Hatsune Miku {little sister}

Dislikes: when people are sad.

Extra Info: Mikuo loves to sing. Whenever he’s in a bad mood, he sings. His closest friends find it weird that he isn't a pop icon yet since he’s really good with his singing. Also, his favourite type of food is leeks. He eats them by itself and whole.

Mikuo laid on the grassy green grass as the soft cool breeze blew through the fields, swaying his oddly coloured hair side to side. He closed his eyes, smiling as he imagined. Drifting off into one of his singing states “Sekai de ichi-ban OHIME-SAMA Sou iu atsukai KOKORO-ete Yo n...” he opened his eyes to see you seated beside him. “ oh.. hello! I’m not sure I’ve met you before. I’m Mikuo, and you are?” he asked with a smile on his face, putting out his hand to be shook.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iloveweapons

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days