Jrock yaoi rp Kitkat-san, Kisa_Shouta

kitkat-san

Ill just leave this here while i choose a picture and description :3

Name: Rin ( is just simply known as Rin xD)

Sexual preference:much like Kau, because of how society views him, he has to also pretend he likes girls though he is gay,

Description: Rin has usually dark shoulder length hair, broad shoulders and a tall, slender build, sometimes wearing all white branded clothing, or baggy shirts and skinny jeans, with one of his ears stretched, and other assorted piercings but not too largely, he sometimes hangs a locket through the hole ((xP))

Personality:Rins personality is very stern, he bottles up his feelings most of the time and only ever has them show during lives while playing the songs,

Instrument: vocalist

Band(ifcurrentlyinany):

Extra: he is very into fashion, jewellery and 'in' brands, he smoked which is his bad habit and is addicted to coffee

Pic:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(( it wouldnt paste ;;)) but awkward pic but the one you see most of is him c:

---

(^ν^)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kitkat-san

• Leo Of The Sun

• Kisa_Shouta

18+ is fine.

name: Kau Nijikawa

Sexual Preferance?: eh, he still thinks hes atracted to women, or rather, he refuses to believe he is gay

Discription: Kau has medium brown hair with violet eyes and bangs that covered his eyes. Usually wears black skinny jeans and a white t shirt with a tear down the back in the shape of an 'x'. Has multiple percings in his right ear.

personallity: kau has a rather inmature personallity, but can easily become mature when nessasary.

Instrument: Electric Gutar

Band: ScarletSmphony

extras:nothing too important

Pic: leleo.jpg

(( ill just set the scene))

Rin threw his hands in his pockets as he wondered past the park on his way to recording studio, it was the first time the members of the band were meeting, as the manager had chosen them separately for each of their different talents across japan. Rin lifted his head slightly to watch one of the cherry blossom trees sway its branches, things like this inspired his lyrics, but he was too focused on wondering what sort of people would be awaiting for him, he tilted his sunglasses and adjusted his clean-cut white shirt as he wondered into the recording studio, hoping this was the place." Here goes." He stepped in, the reception area was brightly lit, the rays bouncing off every polished wood furnish in the area." May i help you?". The receptionist stared up at him with a sweet smile, her cheeks red." Rin.here for ..." He was cut off." Ah! Yes, Mr Toranawa is waiting for you in studio.1" the pointed in the direction." Thanks."

Kau was rolling around on the couch in the recording studio reading one of his favorite mangas and humming. he demenor came off as childish and inmature, but he could be mature when nessasary. he was only one out of maybe four people who were suppose to be here meeting the rest of their band for the first time. he was the only one there at the moment, making his laughter echo softly off the walls as he read page after page. once he finished. he opened to the middle and placed a book on his face so he could nap, as well as wonder who everyone else was.

((p.s. i found pic xD))

Rin wandered into the room, his emotion was diminished and his hands were in his pockets. He looked through half lidded eyes at everyone."Ohio." His voice was stern and had no tune to it, He had greeted them informally, not really wasting his time introducing himself. He spotted one guy who had a book on his face and raised an eyebrow.

" well, then, seeing everyone is here, you have been all scouted and assigned as a band together." The manager piped up from his position at the table." Get to know each other well over the course of the next few days, your first song is due next week. That is all." He wandered out, rin looked at the strangers who now stood before him, he didn't take lightly to be thrown into social situations.

Kau sat up at the mention of when the song was due. "Eh!?! Thats impossible! Absolutely not!" He began to panic and started flailing around like a child in a tempertantrum. There was no way something could be done in only a week, what the hell was this? Scouting a bunch of people who have never met and then telling them they have a week to present their first song, kau was absolutly sure this was impossible. ((Is it just them in tge group? Or are there others?))

(( ehhh lets make it theres four of them but the other two flounder about and do their own things xDDD))

Rin madea huffed noise, folding his arms across his chest, he walked over to the microphonethat had been propped up on a amp and tapped it, then wandered dtraight back over towards the male who had been flailing around the room, and, simply hit him on the head with the microphone." Well, seeing we dont know each other, i say we do some sort of bonding activity... And work on the actual song tomorrow." He leant to the side as he stood before him, his expression was dull, but on the inside he was freaking out about the same amount.

kau stopped to listen to the other boy talk and then eventually straightened himself up as well. "well, if we're doing introductions," he started before strolling over and getting a cutesie aura around him with the pink flowers and everything, it was one reason he was so popular with girls. "im Kau~! and i specialize in the electric guitar." he mused smiling.

Rin looked the guy once up, once down and raised his eyebrows slightly, he was cute, but he wasn't going to give him it." Well.. Kau-chan, i hope you're good.." He added the 'chan' with a flicker of a smirk, of course he was a guy, but the aura he gave Rin seemed like he needed a 'chan'. "Rin. Vocalist." He acknowledged in a deep tone, he flicked his hair slightly as the other two introduced themselves as "hei,drummer." And "jin,bass." The vocalist tapped his fingers against his jeans.

kau pouted at the suffix on his name. "thats mean rinnie!" he said giving the other a nickname of his own. "im not that childish!" he huffed slightly and listened to the others laugh at the bickering that was picking up between the two. kau sat down on the couch and picked up his manga, opening to the first page to read it again.

Rin threw a look backwards at the other two, they immediately stopped laughing. Rin sulked. He wasn't used to being upstaged by anyone and he sighed, though he would admit he enjoyed this guys mood, Rin sat down on a chair and frowned, playing with the steel, detailed, and designed rings on his fingers." What activity do you guys suppose we do?"@Leo of the sun

kau closed his book, got up, and yanked rin from his chair. "i suggest we all go out and do something fun~! besides, i want some soda." he said grinning. kau loved how easy it was to throw rin off balance with his cutesie personality. "let see, theres also a karaoke bar down the road as well, what do ya say rinnie?" he asked cheerfully.

Rin gently closed his eyes, then hit Kau softly on the back of his head." Dont call me that." He gave a smile, which was a rare expression for him to show, then strolled away, he waved his fingers at them without looking back." Coming?"

Kau gave a childish pout before hurrying after rin with a slightly happy tune drifting from his own lips. "Rinnie!!! Wait for me!" He called out quick grabbing rin and giving another pout.

Rin put his hand to his face." I have a feeling youre going to be a leech." He chuckled once, then proceeded to look forwards again. When they arrived he let his eyes flow around the room, and headed straight for the alcohol area of the karaoke bar, ordering a couple of shots, if he was going to hang out with them, he would need something to help him do it.

Once there, kau had drifted off to a corner where a mysterious guy was waiting for him. "Sorry, sorry. Thanks again." He said in a cold voice and with his suddenly icy eyes, he seemed like a totally different person. He slipped some cash into the guys hand before he was given a pack of ciggs and a small bag of what looked like weed. The guy left and kau vanished inti the room they were given

Rin had been watching from the bar, his eyes squinted in curiosity, hesitant to confront Kau in the room, he ordered another drink, probably not a good idea, Rin was now a little tipsy. The vocalist jumped off the stool, and walked to the room, knocking a little, and stumbling on the spot."Kau....chan." He murmered."watcha doing." He frowned at the door

Kau was sitting with his head laid back against the couch with a lit cigrette in his mouth. When he noticed rin at the door he sighed slightly which caused a puff of smoke to be exhaled from his mouth. "Rinnie, drinking isnt good for minors like us" he commented in the childish voice from earlier that day. "You should come in and sit down" he said closing the door behind rin and locking it before laying down on one of the couches and exhaling another puff of smoke.

Rin sniffed at the smoke coming from kau." Didn't think you'd be one to smoke..nether the less.." He pulled out his cigerettes and inhaled the smoke before exhaling with a sigh." Wait... Is that weed?" He raised his eyebrows and sat down on the other couch, propping his legs up on the coffee table, pretending he didnt care." Hypocrite, " he laughed." Kau-chan, smoking isnt good for minors like us."

"I dont smoke because i want to. I smoke because if i dont, ill die." He stated bluntly. "And yes, its weed, my other bad habbit." He said sighing out. "You drinking, and then smoking after, you are going to be so stoned rinnie~" he purred with a smile smile on his lips. They both did things they wish they didnt do. Kau liked that, but he refused to believe his feelings, he always tells himself that he is straight.

Rin made a smoke ring with his mouth then grinned." Well, i guess we'll see what happens." Winking, He stretched his arm down the back of the couch and looked at him through half lidded eyes again."he put out his smoke in the skull-shaped ashtray on the table and crossed his legs. He liked Kau. He wasnt going to admit it, besides, he still hated himself for not finding any pleasure in women anymore

Rin looked over to him, then got up and sat next to the guy." So, when did you start smoking?" His speech was slightly slurred

"awhile ago, maybe when i was like...15. i dont remember. sometime after my accident with construction vehicle." he said softly before pulling another manga out.

Rins expression was sorrowful and sincere before he looked ahead again." Ah i see..." He blinked, then grabbed the mans shirt and kissed him, mainky from the influence of alcohol, but there was attraction there