"A meeting whit a lost memory" epilogue

YaoiLoverfangurl19

This is my fanfic and is epilogue of my RP, Here is the link for the RP

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and I hope everyone would enjoy read my fanfic.

("A meeting whit a lost memory" epilogue)

the have got three years since Kuro and Hikari have gone out with another and Kuro have finally got his dream come true, He have open his first pets shop, The pets shop is just six mil from the cinema, So is not that far from his house, And of course Hikari is help Kuro in pets shop and he got help from both Carlos his close friend so worked in Animal Love Care the pets shop beside his house but now is closed down since the boss died of sickness, and Samui Hikari's ex-boyfriend, Yes everything was good for Kuro and Hikari now and They gave the pets shop name Kuro and Hikaris Pets shop, And Hikari was now Kuro Fiancée and they should get married about three months and they was looking forward to it very much. Carlos was now going out with Samui, they meet another just three months after Kuro and Hikari start going out and the was love with first sight, And one year later Carlos confess his feelings for Samui and Samui accept Carlos confess and they start going out, Two months after that Kuro proposed to Hikari and Hikari said yes and now they was engage with another. But Kuro didn't always had happy ending, For around three ago when Kuro just have quit his work in Animal Love Care and when his boss was still alive, Before Carlos meet Samui. Kuro experience some sad things, The start with at Kuro and Hikari was in his house, Kuro was one computer and search for a house so they can use to make Pets Shop, After some minute search the phone ring and Kuro raise himself up from the chair, walked towards phone, took the phone and answer''you have come to Kuro, who am talking to?'' and the other end answer' 'Its your mom, I need to tell you something'' Kuro answer back''yes what is it mom, are the something about Samos or Sam?'' His mother answer back''Yes your brother Samos have got very sick and are in hospital right now, I'm here with your father and Sam, Can you come to the hospital'' Kuro answer back''of course im coming, Is it alright at I can take a friend with me?'' his mother answer back''yes you can take friend with you, I'm waiting for you and your friend, We talk more later, love you son''Kuro answer back''Yes am coming, talk to you soon, Love you to Mom'' he said la on the phone. And he so on Hikari''Hikari can come with me to Hospital, My litter brother Samos got very sick and am going to hospital to visit him'' Hikari so was beside Kuro answer''of course im coming, And I want to meet your family'' Kuro smiled at Hikari''thank you Hikari, Lets go back to my old town and to the hospital'' he said put his shoes on, open the door, walked out and Hikari follow him, after that Kuro looked the door and the start walking towards the station.

~Some hour later~

Kuro and Hikari and come to the hospital, they walked in the hospital and Kuro so both of his parents, walked towards them and so on his mother''How is Samos? His mother so was very sad said in sad voice''Samos is not doing any good, His health got very worse and Doctor said at he is not going to make during the night'' she said start crying very hard and Kuro's father hugged his wife and Kuro start crying very hard''sniff No Samos cant die, he is only 14 years old, He have much longer to live, He cant die, I don't believe it, I love Samos so much'' Hikari so how much pain Kuro was and hugged him, Sam hugged both of his parents, Kuro took a choice to stay with his parents and his younger brother Sam, of course Hikari was beside of him, Some time later, Doctor come toward Kuro's parents and tell them at Samos didn't make it, Both of Kuro and his parents start crying very hard so did Sam so was Samos younger twins brother, Some days later was the Samos funeral and Kuro's parents invite friends, And both of Samos and Same friends, The was very sad day, Now was Same alone without his twin brother beside of him.

~three days later~

The have got three days since Samos funeral, Kuro and Hikari so stay at his parents house should leave back home, Kuro said goodbye to his parents and to his litter brother Sam, He promise to visit them often.

~some hour later~

Kuro and Hikari was now home and Kuro was still very sad, Hikari comfort his boyfriend and hugged him.

~back to three years later~

Kuro was still very sad but he got better thanks to his fiancée Hikari and He was very happy at he finally got his own pets shop, He visit his parents very often and His parents visit him very often to, And his parents accept Hikari in the family, Hikari and Sam got very close and Hikari played with Sam when he was visit Kuro's parents. Hikari was very happy at Kuro got back to himself again self the took some time.

~three days later~

The was now Kuro and Hikaris weeding, Kuro sto before the priest and wait for Hikari to walk down the aisle . Finally the door open, Hikari so hold Samui around Samui arm, walked down the aisle and when Hikari come frame, he slap Samui arm and Samui sat himself down beside of his boyfriend Carlos, Hikari sto now before Kuro, After some minute the priest said at now was Kuro and Hikari husband and they could kiss, Kuro kissed Hikari and everyone so was on the weeding cheered for Kuro and Hikari. Kuro stopped kissing Hikari and took Hikaris arm, He walked out of the church with Hikari. And Everyone was now outside of church and Hikari cast the flower, Samui got the flower and blushed when Carlos so at Samui got the flower and smiled, Kuro kissed Hikari again and when he stopped kissing Hikari''Im very lucky for to have you as my husband and I love you of all my heart'' Hikari smiled''me to love you very much of all my heart and im very luck for to have as my boyfriend'' Kuro smiled''lets go to our honeymoon Hikari'' and Kuro walked down with Hikari to the Limousine so sto and waited, Kuro open the door, Hikari sat himself down in the car and Kuro sat himself in the car beside Hikari, Looked the door and the driver start drive the Limousine towards the airport, When the Limousine stopped before airport, Kuro open the door, walked out and after that Hikari walked out and Kuro looked the door, Limousine start to drive away, Kuro hold Hikari and when they was in the airport, They show the ticket in the counter, and they walked in plane and sat himself down in the seat. The plane start to drive towards Pairs where the honeymoon was.

~some hours later~

Kuro and Hikari was now in the hotel and Kuro lift Hikari up and La Hikari down on the bed and he so on Hikari''Now we are on our honeymoon my sweet Hikari, I love you so much'' Hikari smiled''yes we are my sweet Kuro and I love you to so much'' Kuro smiled''Yes I know, lets be together no matter what would happened and I promise to be there for you and protect you'' Hikari smiled''yes I feel the same way Kuro and am looking forward to our future together'' Kuro kissed Hikari and Hikari kissed back, Through the night they make love and they know at they are going to always be together no matter what.

THE END

I hope everyone loved my story and I hope someone read it, Thank you for read this story

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic