Supernatural Hunt! ☆ [GROUP RP: RETRY]

「viviD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mmhm. Your rp style is the first time I seen it here in YO. xD

For an example, this one, from your group rp:

["Well, im a... a... (he saw the instrument by his side) Im a traveling musician! and i came from... well, i don't really have a home i've been traveling all my life!" Verdant replied with an awkward silly smile.]

And this one:

["That stranger was awfully nice, too nice..." *sudden flash backs of "nice" people inviting him in, but raped him in the night...* "Perhaps i'll just stay here for a little while..." Verdant thought to himself.]

Make sure to italics the thoughts, less confusing. C:

Some wrong spelling(?) like the "Im", it doesn't have an apostrophe, but we makes mistakes, yeah. I'm not good with critic much, people might think I'm mean. xD I'm still not good enough. B3

Kaykay~~

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• Ayasegawa

• Silver Radiance

Ahhhh~ I see what you mean... Hehe That time I still didn't know i could change font colours and styles... yeah I'll play around with that more xD

Ah, no. That's not what I meant. xDD

Anyway, all we need is your character sheet and we're good to go. C:

My character bio :

Appearance :

Name : Vexen pyre

Codename : Nox

hair colour : black

eye colour : grey

Position : Uke

Likes : Oddities, nature, animals and plants, mythology and folklore, supernatural occurrences.

Dislikes : People, crowds, the sun, bright colours.

Hobbies : Collecting Oddities, frequents antique shops and buys occasional weird things, posses tarot cards, insects frozen in amber, skeleton of a cat (in a jar)... etc. Even if he doesn't buy everything, he's happy to visit the shops and admire all the things and feel the presence of energy occasionally left within such objects.

Personality : Somewhat eccentric, doesn't like talking to strangers but really loves his friends (doesn't have much though). Hates being in crowds or public open spaces for fear of being judged by people, however is actually very caring and loving and just wants people to accept him.

Background : Vexen grew up in an orphanage, but is constantly treated as an outcast for his gift of being able to sense or sometimes even see "things", "things" hard to explain...

Such as that white lady walking into the lake (EVERYday at central park)

The old man at school that no one else could see (For he went THROUGH walls)

That smiling pale nurse in the hospital that everyone ignored (Even though she was BLEEDING from her wrist profusely, but the blood would never stain the floor or walls)

He only shared his visions with a close friend of his, they shared the love for animals and would play with the stray cats and dogs the were around the orphanage, and even fed them. They were very close and didn't mind that the rest of the children saw them as outcast, but when Vexen became a teenager, his best friend was adopted and they parted ways, he was alone ever since...

Hence he's now attending courses in a community college, and doing well in his academic studies, doing well as that quite... odd.. freak.. that doesn't have any friends... that sometimes seen talking to walls...

Strange occurrences to those who share his room or his house (ellaborated in Extras)...

Extras : The thing he held onto dearest is a tiny crystal ball the size of his palm, said to be left by his parents, he would often gaze into it and he could see visions, sweet memories of the past and occasionally events of the future...

Those who ever lived with him, would first see him as a jerk who loves to prank, misplaced belongings, shifting furniture in the dead of night: everyone woke up to a sofa turned upside down and the dining table upside down stacked on neatly stacked dining chairs. Naturally they blamed him for being such a "freak". What Vexen doesn't know, is that when he's emotionally upset to the extremes, he possesses psychokinetic abilities, often misleading to a poltergeist occurrence...

Sorry it took a while, finally found a perfect picture for my character! I do apologize if his bio is too long~ Hope you guys like it! xD

- - - Updated - - -

=P

I like him already. C8 APPROVED. And it's fiiine~

And ahem, the rules. o:

"Character Age must be over 17-19"

...And he's doing College things or is he still in high school? D:

Another rule:

"JUST IMAGINE THAT 17-19 ARE ALL EITHER SECOND OR THIRD HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AND NOT COLLEGE. DON'T HURT ME. DX"

Oh that's right. Your character is in College, yes?

Is it alright if his occupation of being in College turns into High School.

...No? It's alright if it stays the same, orz. But... hmm.@_@

Ahhh I thought you mean above 17 - 19... as in above... more than? >

- - - Updated - - -

DOne~ xP

when I first read it I thought they were going to be in college lol he's going to be in high school with them this round

Alright guys!!! Looking forward to RP!!! Mention me or drop me a visitor message when the thread starts or anything... im not sure how to subscribe to a thread... =P

And we're gonna start a new story right!? or is there an ongoing story already? =)

ALRIGHT. Done posting mine. C8

Here

is, guys.

It's still the same thread but I posted something different after Silver's post.

Be sure to check the thread if it's your turn, alright? I'll alert you guys if you haven't posted after 3 days. Likewise the same for me. Contact details is

Follow thy rules, kay? :"D

Let's make it active as much as possible. 3 I don't want it to end so early again. @_@ Let us make sure we won't do that, yes? C: I'll try my best. *U*

Let's all have fun! :""DDD

so what's the order? =P

- - - Updated - - -

OH OH nvm i see it~ =P

Nope~

Until she's back, her turn will be skipped, orz. C:

*thumbs up* We're counting on you on behalf of our lives, my youthful friend! B)

LOL. ignore that. xD

Yup, for now, it's your turn unless ying comes on and I can chat with her. C8

::smiles brightly::

::whispers:: btw Yin's a guy ^-^

Upon reading the thread to respond, I realised something. I have already made an opening post yet

and
have not had a chance yet to make their entrances. Please allow them to post before me in order to make their entrances, then I will continue. I cannot post until tomorrow anyway, so please make a decision.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

~Silver Radiance~

Huh. You're right. Thanks for that, I appreciate your suggestion. c:

Now I feel awful, orz. @_@

So your response is the same as before? Well, now, thanks again. xD

And so, Silver-san will be skipping. (:

Chance for a spotlight! ^^~ x)

Please be advised that I will be interstate for work from tomorrow morning until monday late in the evening. I will likely not be able to post as I will only have access from my phone. I might be able to post on a computer if I can find one.

My apologies for any inconvinience caused.

Finally finished my reply. Was thinking of adding more but just figured that it would be for the next post.

Your turn.

Ahhhhh...

cho -san So im Guessing we're all in the same school? Hmmm maybe I could control Airi-sensei? Thought I could use her to tell Vexen about the supernatural club, cause he lonely and freaky and need some friends... xD

Sounds okay? =P Oh and whose turn is up next?

Yup, in the same school. :3

No, I'm planning on Kaito (ambushing) recruiting them. XD

It's Silver-san's turn. :3

We gotta wait patiently. :"D

RL life ain't goin' easy on everyone. XD