A.R.E.A.A Group RP (6 slots + extra's)( can also be 1 on 1 RP) 18+

Giggly

!!!!This is 18+ RP In the actual RP there Maybe strong Yaoi and Possibly Yuri!!!!

A.R.E.A.A

1958, The President of the United states of America along with the congress initialized the National Aeronautics and Space Administrations, also called NASA.

1969 NASA launched the world’s first manned space craft to the moon where 4 astronauts landed and placed the American flag.

2010 Under the New presidents orders NASA was forced to stop any development in manned space missions However the American government gave NASA more funding for unknown reasons.

2015 NASA was ordered to make one last manned space mission.

2025 The NASA space program sent out its final manned space craft to the closest Terrestrial planet (planets that have the same composition of earths). This mission was code-named ‘Terra’. The space craft used during this mission was code named ‘Virgo’.

2025 Two months after its launch the Virgo lost communication with Earth.

2032 The Earth traveled through a large asteroid field. No asteroid’s hit the earth.

2070 The Earth collapsed into chaos and mutations began within the populations.

2080 90% of the Earth was made inhospitable for unknown reasons. Only a few colonies remain the largest of which is located in what is currently known as England.

2081 England was renamed into A.R.E.A.A this stands for America, Russia, Europe and Asia Alliance.

2082 A hacker named ‘The White Rabbit’ released the truth about the history of the space scheme. In 1969 the 4 astronauts landed on the moon, these 4 men collected multiple space samples from the moon. 1 of which was a small fungus like substance. The brought it back to earth for examination. The fungus grew and grew until it developed into a life form state. By 2010 the life form had grown too large for NASA to contain. The president gave NASA more funding at a last attempt to contain the life form. This containment last for 14 years before failing. 2025 the life form had started to spread and infect the planet. During the asteroid downpour in 2032 the life form died when multiple rocks hit the earth. These rocks produced a large amount of radiation. This radiation slowly began to mutate the population and eradiation the earth. By 2070 these rocks had mutated 80% of the population and 78% of the land on earth making these areas inhospitable. By 2080 90% of the land was irradiated and inhospitable. The mutations in mankind affected both sexes differently. Men became more aggressive and less civil due to their testosterone and women became infertile. A.R.E.A.A is currently in the process of making a cure. The people in the zones of purity are not infect by the mutation and therefore ‘normal’. The male and female population in these zones are divided in order to stop any forms of contamination. For one week a year A.R.E.A.A selects the best people from each sex and puts them together in order to bread under supervision.

If you are interested in joining this RP please make a character using the below headings:

Name:

Sex + sexual preference/position:

Picture(optional):

Description:

Role in the world:

History:

Extra:

Please post your character Bio's below. Also once the RP thread is made please copy and paste it in there. This makes it easier for you to look back at your character bio as well as making it easier for the other members in the RP.

As this is a Yaoi Forum all characters will need to be male. However, if there are a few people who wish to play a female role then that option is open.

All characters must be 18+.

Character openings:

The spokesmen for AREAA ( Main )

The spokesmen Assistant ( Main )

The White Rabbits apprentice ( Main , the Character to be used for the 1 on 1 RP )

A gang leader ( Main ) + members ( can be constant or a drop in )

Police force Constable ( Main ) + members ( can be constant or a drop in )

Civilians ( can be constant or a drop in )

Any role you feel would add to the RP ( can be constant or a drop in )

My Character

Code Names: The White Rabbit, Shirousagi

Sex + sexual preference/position: Male, Gay, Uke

Picture(optional):

areaa.png

Description: Rather a skinny teenager with medium length black hair.he has extremely light fair skin, this is were he got the name White Rabbit from. He has a rather small button nose placed just above a pair of plump rosy lips. His eyes are a deep blue with slight hint of green running around the edge of them. He likes to wear black and dark clothing. He always has a form of computer and music player with him.

Role in the world: He is the hacker that releases the truth about the AREAA and the previous governments He stands for truth and freedom to all.

History: Unknown ( to be explained within the RP at a later date )

Extra: He Learnt his skills as a hacker from one of the best, once he took over his master he also took the name. The White Rabbit is also now making his own apprentice. The White Rabbit is a very hidden character and therefore there is not much known about him. The government and the spokesmen do not know anything about him other then his code-name.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Giggly

• kitkat-san

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i would be intested in being the white rabbits apprentice, but im not sure how great i will be :3

Name: Ruki (is a fake name) and goes by the codename: the shadow.

Sex + sexual preference/position: Male + Gay/Seme

Picture: tumblr_mqcde4iGhF1spjax4o1_500.jpg

Description: Ruki has a slim, Rather tall build, Black hair and a deep grey color to his eyes, though his hairstyle only lets people see one eye, he expresses his emotions largely in his eyes seeing due to an accident in the past he has to wear bandages over his lips and nose, he is self concious due to all the scarring that has occured over that region. He wears a lot of hooded jackets and gloves. He has little to no possessions of his own but he does carry a gameboy and ipod.

Role in the world: The White Rabbit's apprentice

History: little is known about his past as he isnt open enough to tell anyone what really happened to his face.

Extra: he does admire The White Rabbit and he is the one person he listens to, though he is a seme, he tries to please The one he works for with his work and tries to protect their work no matter what.

(( hope this is ok ;; ))

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi, i love your character, i actuall love the idea of the having a bandaged face. It something i've never really used or seen used in an RP... but meh that might just be me lols...

Erm, this maybe better doing as a 1 on 1 Rp, as well you might have noticed its not really got that much of interest lols... I actually forgot all about this one tbh. Just let me know if you want to do an 1 on 1 or wait for more people

-

Aw thankyou, i loved your character a lot too~

Yeah there arent enough of em, haha.

Oh thats fine, we could do a 1x1 rp and then if people wanted to join they could somehow slot themselves in?

I found it really intriguing and original so i was like ' must.. Join..' (^ν^)

ah, thank you.

And ah, well its kinda of a mixture of a load of game storylines but meh lols...

And yea i suppose they can if they wanted to.

And thanks for joining ^^ its actually kinda been a while since i've done a 1 on 1 RP lols... about 5-6 months now lols so just give a minute to get used to it lols... i'll send you a message once i've made the thread ^^

Its no problem!~^^

Still original and awesome, i say. C:

Its no problem, I'm new to the site so excuse any complete and utter failures, because knowing me there will be xD,

Ok ^^ thank you for letting me join!

okay the rp is up :

ermm right, just explain the districts are done in classes and the higher the number the lower the class. There are 4 districts.

ermm right so like District 1 would be for higher class people, rich lots of money well mannered and Disctrict 4 would be people living on the street next to no money, high level of crime ect. and the other two are well the in-between.

going to use districts so it makes a little more sense then saying like... boston street or oxford street lols...

also just gonna say, since they are meant to be hackers if i use some terms you don't understand just ask lols... i'll explain it to you ^^

Haha thanks a lot, it makes heaps of sense now xD

Aw thanks, im not really the computing genius but i'll give it my best shot orz

ahha, im sure you'll do great ^^

yea sorry about the pretty short intro, and pretty terrible one lols... tried to make it simple to begin with lols... plus its like 5am and i really should be hitting the hay lols...

Pfft xD

No its fine, i mean, mine was shorter and i have no excuse xD

Ill make it longer next time dont worry ( i just will apologize :3)