rachuri Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago ねむれない。 ♥️Support the original work: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hello! I wanted to share this for fellow fans of the comic "Nemurenai." by PeroiNuru. It's my favorite work of hers, so I was very excited when I saw there was a voiced version. This upload only contains the 1st track, if you would like to listen to the free talk audio with the seiyuu, please purchase the the drama for yourself. ^^ P.S. this file will only be available for one week, after that I will be deleting it! This voice drama is best enjoyed while reading along with the manga. You can purchase and read the official English translation here -> Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. DOWNLOAD - Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD/REPOST ONTO OTHER SITES Spoiler uo9XtOnBQh3wda-SvDCvMW5dZtqH32KujgFyznGKg5M 11 21
huangshan Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago I've been wanting this the whole time!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! You are the angel
love217217 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a great time 💛💛
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now