Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Cool-B Vol.5、Vol.9の付録ゲームだった告白遊戯の攻略です
 

★櫻井★
真面目そうなヤツ
触りたい
眼鏡を奪う
聞く
身長
本当は寂しい
  ★芳賀★
単純そうなヤツ
・・・・・・
無い
話さない
咄嗟に隠す
・・・・・・
全部違う
  ★滝沢★
滝沢
なんとかなる
向いてない
抱ける
サボる
面白いから
いいですよ

 

 

コイビト遊戯 I was following a guide to play the game, but after encountering an error, I gave up and downloaded the guide, only to find out there was also a game supplement, so I'm requesting it

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • junglove

    1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus