Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you so much for sharing

I'll have a great time  ❤❤

phone-hug-online-hug.webp

Posted

Thank you so much for sharing!  <3

I've just finished listening to it, and it exceeded my expectations by...a lot? This was great! I feel like I've gone through some on-and-off phases with Daisuke Shindo, mostly because he does uke roles like..95% of the time, and some of them are just not up my alley, but!  He's really great as seme in this one, and he and Toudo Kuro as uke just worked so, so perfectly together   :Red_fox7:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus