Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Boo, I'm late!!! Guess I'll be waiting for a reupload... :msn_red_fox_smilies-13: (thank you for sharing Uji-kun works with us again Shaké, may your pillows be always soft and comfy)

  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 8:53 AM, nostalgicaeroticadomestica said:

Boo, I'm late!!! Guess I'll be waiting for a reupload... :msn_red_fox_smilies-13: (thank you for sharing Uji-kun works with us again Shaké, may your pillows be always soft and comfy)

Same here, always tad too late

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus