Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hiiiii  thank you so much for the file!! I just wanna ask how to make togainu no chi run properly because I have done all the steps and it still give a compatibility error (i have adjusted the compatibility tab in properties to win 7/win xp service pack 3 but it refuses to open) And my computer is already set to JP locale:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

 

I downloaded the Original one with eng patch btw :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Edited by Meoởueiru
  • Sad 1
Posted
18 hours ago, Meoởueiru said:

Hiiiii  thank you so much for the file!! I just wanna ask how to make togainu no chi run properly because I have done all the steps and it still give a compatibility error (i have adjusted the compatibility tab in properties to win 7/win xp service pack 3 but it refuses to open) And my computer is already set to JP locale:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

 

I downloaded the Original one with eng patch btw :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Urgh. Yeah, I'm sorry. I just tried it myself and the same thing. It'll probably run just fine on a Windows VM though. 

  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

  🦄 NEW GAMES ADDED 🦄

Here's a few more new games for you guys!

 

New

🦄 Omega Vampire (I dunno how I didn't add this before...)

🦄 Yandere Ani ni Aisare Sugite Tomodachi ga Dekinai! (PURCHASED)

🦄 Ego to Koukai no Dilemma

🦄 Blood Domination

🦄 Cocoon BN -Cocoon Black Noise- (PURCHASED) (Sequel to Cocoon)

🦄 The Patient S Remedy (Windows, English version, ver 1.11) (under Patient S Remedy, The)

 🦄 Ooe

 

 

Edited by xXUnicornLoveXx
Extra games added

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus