Meoởueiru Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago (edited) Hiiiii thank you so much for the file!! I just wanna ask how to make togainu no chi run properly because I have done all the steps and it still give a compatibility error (i have adjusted the compatibility tab in properties to win 7/win xp service pack 3 but it refuses to open) And my computer is already set to JP locale I downloaded the Original one with eng patch btw Edited 18 hours ago by Meoởueiru 1
xXUnicornLoveXx Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 18 hours ago, Meoởueiru said: Hiiiii thank you so much for the file!! I just wanna ask how to make togainu no chi run properly because I have done all the steps and it still give a compatibility error (i have adjusted the compatibility tab in properties to win 7/win xp service pack 3 but it refuses to open) And my computer is already set to JP locale I downloaded the Original one with eng patch btw Urgh. Yeah, I'm sorry. I just tried it myself and the same thing. It'll probably run just fine on a Windows VM though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now