Dive Posted August 19 Posted August 19 Under Ground Hotel (Under Grand Hotel) / アンダーグランドホテル Sadahiro Mika / 定広美香 2003 / JPEG / Japanese Tags: prison, manly uke, noncon, love triangle, cheating Set on Long Island, New York, the story follows Owari Sen, a Japanese exchange student who is imprisoned in the "Underground Hotel", a Level 3 underground prison, after being accused of murder. There, he meets Sword, the prison’s boss, and enters into a deal with him in exchange for protection... This is a manga I absolutely love! I reread it recently, and I enjoyed it so much. It was first published in 2003 and has had several spin-offs and re-releases. I made a little chart to keep track of the files present in the folder (highlighted in green), and the reading order is below: 1) Complete Edition part 1 : アンダーグラウンドホテル 上 アンダーグラウンドホテル<完全版> 2) Complete Edition part 2 : アンダーグラウンドホテル 下 アンダーグラウンドホテル<完全版> 3) Extra chapters : Gekijou Prison Escape : Under Ground Hotel EX / 激情プリズン・エスケープ~アンダーグラウンドホテルEX~ 4) Spin-off/sequel : アンダーグラウンドホテル 新章豪華版 / New Chapter Deluxe Edition (KISS&KILL, LAST DINNER, CROSS OVER) Spoiler Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 17 22
MsFangtasia Posted August 20 Posted August 20 This is my top fave old BL. I can't thank you enough for sharing!!! 😊 💜 1
gensui108 Posted August 20 Posted August 20 OMG! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful set of four.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now