Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, does anyone happen to have the Japanese version of Uuultra C?
If so, I’d really appreciate it if you could share it with me.

DLsite link : 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

VNDB link : 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Posted

Aquí un link del juego, supuestamente está en japonés:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Por cierto, puedo saber por qué estás buscando la versión en japonés? - < -

  • Thanks 2
Posted

Thank you so, so much!
I’ve been looking for the Japanese version for ages! I’ll never forget what you’ve done for me!

I wanted to know the differences between the English and Japanese versions

Posted
7 hours ago, ask1515 said:

Thank you so much!
I've been looking for the Japanese version for ages! I'll never forget what you've done for me!

I wanted to know the differences between the English and Japanese versions.

You're welcome! Enjoy! <3 

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus