Syrla Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Hello!! I visited this site after a while and lots of the files' links had been blocked or expired due to the "stealing" problem, so I was so happy to find your file still available! Thank you for sharing, hope you have a nice day :) 1
lindatruca Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Ryouta Suzuki is one of my favs, I don’t read many supernatural series but I have to for him. I love Jun Fukuyama’s voice too, so excited to listen to this and ty for uploading!! 1
Mrsfujo Posted yesterday at 01:07 AM Posted yesterday at 01:07 AM Hello can i ask where to read the manga 😭?
Mrsfujo Posted yesterday at 01:10 AM Posted yesterday at 01:10 AM On 7/29/2026 at 11:41 AM, Victoria Zta said: Thank you so much for sharing this manga! Im also a fan of Tsurusawa Tsutako san works, I have almost all of her mangas in my shelf (I wish i could afford her cds tho) so Im thankful to you sharing another piece of her 🥹💖💖 I want to read the manga too please 😭
Mrsfujo Posted yesterday at 02:36 AM Posted yesterday at 02:36 AM Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also! 1
Lalsgs Posted 21 hours ago Author Posted 21 hours ago 6 hours ago, Mrsfujo said: Hello can i ask where to read the manga 😭? Hii ✨️ You can read it here c: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Mrsfujo Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 19 hours ago, Lalsgs said: Hii ✨️ You can read it here c: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Thankyou love!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now