Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you so much for sharing! :ali_061:

  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hello!! I visited this site after a while and lots of the files' links had been blocked or expired due to the "stealing" problem, so I was so happy to find your file still available! Thank you for sharing, hope you have a nice day :)

  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Ryouta Suzuki is one of my favs, I don’t read many supernatural series but I have to for him. I love Jun Fukuyama’s voice too, so excited to listen to this and ty for uploading!!

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello can i ask where to read the manga 😭? 

Posted
On 7/29/2026 at 11:41 AM, Victoria Zta said:

Thank you so much for sharing this manga! Im also a fan of Tsurusawa Tsutako san works, I have almost all of her mangas in my shelf (I wish i could afford her cds tho) so Im thankful to you sharing another piece of her 🥹💖💖 

I want to read the manga too please 😭 

Posted

Thankyou so much! 

I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! 

Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!

Posted

Thankyou so much! 

I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! 

Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!

Posted

Thankyou so much! 

I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! 

Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!

Posted

Thankyou so much! 

I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! 

Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus