Popular Post karasxu Posted May 22 Popular Post Posted May 22 恋をするならひれ伏して ハルモト紺 2025 Spoiler Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Enjoy! :) 17 42
love217217 Posted May 22 Posted May 22 Ohhhhhh!!! Thank you so much for sharing I've been waiting for this!!
karasxu Posted June 12 Author Posted June 12 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. (no exp date!) enjoy :) 8 9
waffleinoven Posted June 12 Posted June 12 2 hours ago, karasxu said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. (no exp date!) enjoy :) Thank you so much Do you by any chance have volume 2 of this series?? 1
karasxu Posted June 12 Author Posted June 12 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. nope. also the tankobon hasn't been released yet (they're still on going apparently!), so... 2
Dno037 Posted June 16 Posted June 16 On 6/12/2026 at 4:46 PM, karasxu said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. (no exp date!) enjoy :) Thank you very much for sharing! 2
yekaba Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 恋をするならひれ伏して 2 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I kinda though the v1 was the final volume and...it wasn't? I loved the story and the artstyle of the first volume so much (and the drama was great!) that I went and blew the only coupon I had on cmoa for this lol 🍓 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Spoiler 7VepgzZdDfp3eKTKcQaH_eIxjxofMLNVy7LcVNmQCUk Edited 1 hour ago by yekaba 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now