Mermaid x 9 Tailed fox (they can turn to humans :9)

Asakura-Sama

well I want to make a mermaid x a 9 tailed fox, they are ancient being that can turn to human beings, the 9 tailed fox was from the family of ancient exorcist that wards of evil spirits, he automatically shows his 9 tailed fox appearance during the night, wither he like it or not. and he leaves in a temple eheheh

while the merman can only transfer if he got wet or soaked from water, water only, if he got soaked with other liquid stuff, it's fine he won't change

The meeting of the both of them was when the merman got really annoyed by his transformation thingy~ heheh so he consolidate with the 9 tailed fox family to seal of his transformation completely, but they said that it was impossible, unless a another being who has a high spiritual energy level well seal him off temporarilly, and they will make a contract to seal off the transformation thing for the time being but the thing is, the sealing off process was a...... :3 anyway, it's a little price to pay if he really wanted to temporally stop his transformation thing.

and it's a R18+ LOL ahah

so this is my Idea I want to rp this!! but I can only reply once a day or every other day! and I can be a uke and a seme any position will do to me :"D

what do you think everyone?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

Top Posters In This Topic