HEREFORYAOIII Posted January 26 Posted January 26 I really want to play this one and am hoping someone might have the link!
Cedarwood Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago I'm also trying to play, but after checking all the links in the original forum, they're all dead except for the trial version. If anyone has files for the full game, I'd love that~ Seems like lots of other people from the original forum want to play too.
caducus Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Isn't there a copy available for download in in the BL Game Compilation list that UnicornLove shared? More specifically, they're almost all there - close, fool, open, school, and zero. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now